It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chech this out! Freemasons are evil.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
the only people that promote the theory that Jack the ripper was a Freemason are the conspiracy theorists.. on no serious site regarding jack the Ripper is Freemasons mentioned or if it is its to dispel the myth.
try www.casebook .org for info on Jack the ripper

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
None of you have any clue as to what you are talking about.
NEWS FLASH: The Knights Templars ARE THE FREEMASONS. The masons were formed after the fall of the Templars from the remininates of the order in Scotland around 1315. The Templars were destroyed because of the power they had gained and the fortune they had amassed loaning money to the powers of Europe. Phillipe of France needed the money to pay off his debts financing the 100years war with England. SO he got himself a pope elected (a relative) an they dismantled the order. But Edward the 4th(?) in England and several Princes in the German states refuesed to follow the Papal rite and most of the Templars escaped. Some joined other orders like the Teutonic knights and the Knights Hospitlars. But the members in England and Scotland founded the Masons as a secret order disguised as a Craftsmans guild to continue their existance.
Now as to what they were up to I believe after years of study that the Templars were up to the distruction of the Catholic Chruch and the monopoly it had on European religion. They believed a man could worship any God he chose and that Jesus may not have been all the Church said he was. They also believed that religion had no place in government. What all this lead to was the eventual foundation of the United States as a means of bringing about the downfall of the Church.
Which it did! I believe the distruction of the Templars was the major factor which shaped the philosophy of the Masons. But ancient knowledge of the role of religion and government and their relationship to society shaped the Templars. I think the Templars found evidence in the Temple of Soloman when they founded their Order that showed them a truth. It opened their eyes to the Catholic Church and what it was doing to Europe and what the Kings were doing to Europe. And they realized that both of them had to go or the average man would never shine!

posted on Nov, 22 2003 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by GRENADIER
None of you have any clue as to what you are talking about.
NEWS FLASH: The Knights Templars ARE THE FREEMASONS. The masons were formed after the fall of the Templars from the remininates of the order in Scotland around 1315. The Templars were destroyed because of the power they had gained and the fortune they had amassed loaning money to the powers of Europe. Phillipe of France needed the money to pay off his debts financing the 100years war with England. SO he got himself a pope elected (a relative) an they dismantled the order. But Edward the 4th(?) in England and several Princes in the German states refuesed to follow the Papal rite and most of the Templars escaped. Some joined other orders like the Teutonic knights and the Knights Hospitlars. But the members in England and Scotland founded the Masons as a secret order disguised as a Craftsmans guild to continue their existance.
Now as to what they were up to I believe after years of study that the Templars were up to the distruction of the Catholic Chruch and the monopoly it had on European religion. They believed a man could worship any God he chose and that Jesus may not have been all the Church said he was. They also believed that religion had no place in government. What all this lead to was the eventual foundation of the United States as a means of bringing about the downfall of the Church.
Which it did! I believe the distruction of the Templars was the major factor which shaped the philosophy of the Masons. But ancient knowledge of the role of religion and government and their relationship to society shaped the Templars. I think the Templars found evidence in the Temple of Soloman when they founded their Order that showed them a truth. It opened their eyes to the Catholic Church and what it was doing to Europe and what the Kings were doing to Europe. And they realized that both of them had to go or the average man would never shine!

i couldnt of said it better myself (i really couldnt) thanks GRENADIER.

posted on Nov, 23 2003 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Tiegm- I think you may have missunderstood me I believe the Templars/masons are a force of GOOD!!
Or at least they were what the modern lodges are up to who can say? I know the Lodges in Italy in the 40s' were up to fighting the Nazis so they cant be all that bad! I have heard that Himler so feared Masonic plots that in the end he would not leave the SS headquarters!!
I think after the formation of the USA the lodges lost direction and may have been lead astray.
But as far as devil worship or "luciferian" doctrine I think you do not fully understand what is at work here.
I personally do not believe in Jesus Christ as a God so I guess in your mind that makes me "luciferian". I believe the Truth the Templars found in the Temple was that Jesus was not a Christ he was not a God he was a man who was deified by men at Nicea in 368 (?). He was made a God to be an instrument of oppression. Did he exist yes he did there is Roman evidence he existed (namly an arrest warrent) was he the Salvation? maybe for the Jews in Judea under Roman occupation he was!
I think the Catholic Church represents more of a force of evil in the world than the Templars/masons ever did!
I see the breaking of Chruch power and the seperation of Church and state as a good thing and it is because of the Templars/masons that this happened.
The Church does not see things this way and have done their best to hold on to all the power they still have. It is in the best interest of the Church to promote the idea that the masons are Devil worshipers.
Its easy when you (the church) have set up the whole story of God vs. the Devil (Lucifer). The devil is an invention of the Church anything that doesnt fit into the paradigm of the Church's story is defined as "Satanic". Problem for the Church is they have held on to there story for so long that if the Truth were to come out the Vatican would burn!!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Quote: "Knights Templars ARE THE FREEMASONS"

Ah finally someone who knows what they are talking about!!!
The RosiCrucians are the FreeMasons Too!!! And Vice Versa!!!

Lucifer is NOT SATAN!! He is Prometheus - the Light Bringer!!!

The Roman Catholic Church WAS responsible for the Inquisition Dark Age!!!

Jesus was NOT an Orthodox Jew - he was a Gnostic Nazorean Essene!!!

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What's with everyone and the over generalization. Masons are a wonderful philanthropic orgranization that is a staple in the American community as a whole. A few bad apples doesn't spoil the bunch.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 06:20 PM
link   
In my opinion Freemasonry is a good thing, it is a society of men who help people who are less fortunate than they are and it also helps its own memebers who fall on hard times by giving relief (charity). Trade Unions do that, political parties do that..... Freemasonry is not evil. If there is evil in the world it is people who lie and organisations that equally lie about how bad these Freemasons are.

Gerard

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Ok, someone posted that he had evidence that written by 33rd degree masons of evil... would you mind producing the titles of your evidence? Just for the record and so we could take a look at these "proofs"?

Now, with that nonsense dealt with, lets look at the facts:

So far, what has been posted against masonry are theories without substance, hearsay, and flat out unsubstantiated accusations. Now, I can understand someone disliking the KKK or the neo nazis, after all, their evil is clearly writ large. I can understand not liking Martha Stewart, her arrogance is again, writ large.

But spewing over masonry, when it is clear the accusations SPROUT from a lack of knowledge, and are BASED on the very fact that you DON'T have information is kind of, well, ignorant. Stupid. Arrogant. Evil. Bigoted... not exactly endearing traits.

Now, if you have EVIDENCE that masonry is evil, please, post it, but lets not use the bald statement or hearsay as if it were intelligent discourse, shall we?

Masons donate over $720 MILLION dollars per year in direct cash to various charities in the United States and Canada, and untold millions more in scholarships and services, not the least of which are the Angel Funds and Child ID programs around the country.

These are NOT the actions of evil men...

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
i think yall have got your numbers bassackwards

it was PhilipIV and Edward II

thats ok i do it all the time TMYTMB

the only people that promote the theory that Jack the ripper was a Freemason
i think this was an idea put forth by an author by the name of knight.
stephan knight as i recall.

[edit on 16-7-2004 by stalkingwolf]

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: tiegm

The Free Masons are not evil, they are far from it, they are the literal good guy of the past that would have ever been placed in any movie, game, book, or any other form of literature that was to take form in the years dating from the early to mid 1300's (depending on which exact version of the Masons and their foundations) to modern day; they are nearly the opposite off evil, and anyone who thinks otherwise is very ignorant on that topic.
I'm just saying.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheCreedRevived

I would not expect a timely reply from the Original Poster, they have not logged on in ten years.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Never mind.
edit on 13-6-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Aleister

That's because this thread is older than the stars and flags.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

It actually predates you which is saying a lot.

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Bollocks. Masons are builders and to build they create ffs

posted on Jun, 13 2014 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Leveller

Drunk as a Templar? I'm a "Sir Knight" and I'm enjoying an ice cold Budweiser right now.

DAMMIT, I'm a Master Mason, a Knight Templar, own a business and drink booze, I AM EVIL!!!!

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Leveller

The "taking down of the Order of the Knights Templar" or however you may wish to word it, was most definately not done with at the last battle of Jerusalem against the French and Italians, although it is completely correct and should not be disputed that it did the most detrimental blow in the downhill spiral, the loss of the Holy City was an awful strike to not only the numbers and strategic possitionings but also the moral of the Knights Templar and the Order as a whole; but another thing that anyone who haw ever studied a 'war' or even a battle would know, is that there are always other forces, factors if I may, that are either at work or simply pulling a few strings in their own direction.

posted on Jun, 16 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ozzie
I agree completely, because even if "Jack The Ripper" had been a Freemason, at the time of his fame and the location, he would have been disbarred or at least excommunicated by the Masons, for the obvious reasons such as endangering the pricvacy of the order and acounts the of his many acts against their beliefs (of course assiated with the lodge neerest his location at the time), these being only two things in a long list and two that would have the possible momentum of actualy harming the works of the Masons and their entirity.

(post by WhatWeNeedToday removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Ive seen a mexican masonic lodge before...couldnt tell you the reason behind the diff lodges for diff races, but ive seen it lol..a reply to: tiegm

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join