It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chech this out! Freemasons are evil.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Freemasons are evil! They guard against "Cowans" and threaten him with the sword if he gets too close to the lodge in session. He only wants to learn how to save a hiram abif from the three ruffians of the day...

posted on Aug, 4 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: tiegm They were not allowed in a moment in history because they were slaves. In order to be a freemason you have to be a free man.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I've had mixed feelings about masons for a long time, largely because of the conspiracies flooding the internet. It is difficult to sort through all of the BS and opinions. I decided to contact them and go to an interview at a masonic temple, this was about 6 months ago. They were just ordinary people with local jobs in the community, some of them farmers. They didn't appear evil to me and certainly not to themselves. I haven't joined freemasonry, and I am not sure if I will, the interview was primarily to clarify my misunderstandings. There was a bit of ritual, but it was on par with public events like opening of parliament. They advised me that they can't tell me any of their secrets due to the oaths they took, but if I really wanted to know I could find them on Google.

It seems to me the concept of keeping secrets within freemasonry isn't necessarily about protecting any one specific piece of information. Instead to teach integrity and have the ability to keep something to yourself without gossiping. Since the brotherhood in a way is meant to be an extension of family there needs to be a level of confidence/trust in fellow members.

My grandfather was also a mason, and several of my co-workers are masons.

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tiegm

Freemasons are evil.

Well, maybe someone should tell 'em?
Kind of rude to find this out and then just let
'em continue in their evilnesses.

My grandfather was an alcoholic ass.

edit on Rpm80814v152014u36 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on Rpm80814v172014u37 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
What is this, the thread that wouldn't die?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 04:21 AM
link   
All the freemasons I have met are completely regular people. The truth is if you want to find out the secrets they are holding, go down to your nearest lodge and ask to join. This seems to be the outside appearance of what is really going on with masonry. I am sure most lodges are similar to the ELKS in America. The difference is that there is a nice list of rich and powerful people guilty of questionable acts towards humanity. I understand that A group of members does not reflect the act of an entire organisation, but it definitely is unsettling and somewhat suspicious. It seems your average free mason is typically kept in the dark about the true agenda behind masonry, and more likely than not it creates a perfect cover. It doesn't take a genius to know things are far from what they appear in this world. Masonry along with other prestigious organizations that have spawned rich and powerful evil do-ers straight out of a comic book, definitely play some sort of role with whatever is on the otherside of the mirror.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabigbenbomb
The difference is that there is a nice list of rich and powerful people guilty of questionable acts towards humanity. I understand that A group of members does not reflect the act of an entire organisation, but it definitely is unsettling and somewhat suspicious. It seems your average free mason is typically kept in the dark about the true agenda behind masonry, and more likely than not it creates a perfect cover.

Could you post this LIST please? And please list the acts you feel are questionable. I find it amazingly strange that all of the members of this organization have no idea after years of involvement, yet you, an outsider with no masonic knowledge, seems to have all the inside scoop. It's either the most fascinating thing ever, or the largest example of Hubris I have ever seen. I look forward to seeing which.

It doesn't take a genius to know things are far from what they appear in this world. Masonry along with other prestigious organizations that have spawned rich and powerful evil do-ers straight out of a comic book, definitely play some sort of role with whatever is on the otherside of the mirror.

could you list a few of these evil do-ers? Thanks.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Could you list a few of these evil do-ers? Thanks.

Adolph Hitler
    Networkdude
    Josef Stalin
    Francisco Franco
    Networkdude
    Vladimir Lenin
    Networkdude
    Kermit the Frog
    Satan (Networkdude)
    The Pope

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 09:04 AM
link   
well pilgrim, here's a few American good guys.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I sense a pattern with your list. I shall study it for a while and get back to you when I find out what it is about that list that seem so........familiar.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Yes, 'one of these things is more evil than the others'.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Dabigbenbomb
So you think you're above the average Mason then? What is the true agenda?

I've joined many groups in Masonry and serve in a variety of positions. From what I've seen, Freemasonry is the antithesis to what it is accused of.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Jessee Jackson, Al sharpton, Barack Obama...for starters. Just happened to list three of them that have been in the spotlight pulling strings, flipping switches, starting local and international wars, fueling homegrown race riots. As I said, I wasn't claiming them to have been molded from the freemasons. I was just stating that for such a prestigious group of brothers who place moral values and honor on such a high podium, I find it interesting that powerful,wealthy,influential masters of manipulation and dishonesty have climbed the ranks of the Freemasons and other "Fraternities" of like nature.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
I am fairly sure I complimented the majority of masons, and no I do not place myself above anybody. Simply saying that with known evil political leaders with all the agendas amongst the ranks of the freemasons, I am curious as to who and what is on the unknown side of the spectrum. Seems apparent things are not as they seem.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Who are these evil ones you keep speaking of?

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

What the hell am I, chopped liver? Go read my post on page two and then update your list.

Sheesh...

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: KSigMason
Look two posts up. I should also state that I was more or less saying there is definitely some hidden knowledge being shared amongst the elite in these fraternities,that regular slaves such as myself are not fully privy to. I'm definitely not singling out masons here either, it just so happens that is what this thread was about so I did not bother to mention other groups,factions,countries, "city states". The apollo missions was filled with masonic symbols,signs,rituals,control crew, what have you. Buzz Aldrin is a mason. So it works one of four ways, these elite people of importance are in the positions they are in and just happened to be Freemasons, They are in the position they are in because they were Freemasons, or both, or neither. Just an interesting thought.

posted on Aug, 28 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Some people like to join stuff, some don't. Correlation/causation are not the same thing.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Please note that Obama is not a Mason.

One simply being a Mason doesn't make something Masonic or that they were directed to do so by the Fraternity. Even so, Freemasons come from all walks of life, even ones that are remembered such as the Apollo Missions.

a reply to: yeahright
Of course it does

posted on Aug, 29 2014 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dabigbenbomb
Jessee Jackson, Al sharpton, Barack Obama...for starters.

Well for starters, Obama is not a mason. I know Jessie Jackson is a Prince Hall mason, and I am not sure about Al Sharpton. The two of them sure can agitate, but I don't see them as pure evil.

And before you start your list of past presidents, the last president to be a mason was Gerald Ford. Since then, none have been members. Now, on with your list.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join