It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chech this out! Freemasons are evil.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hey everyone, check this out, freemasons are evil and anyone who follows them has been decieved or is decieving. check out this page for yourself! www.dccsa.com...

ps: my grandpa is a freemason, ill try to get some info from him.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 02:43 AM
link   
My grandfather is a 33rd degree Mason. Perhaps at the very top they are evil, but I doubt it, perhaps ambitous...

Don't the first recorded records of Free Masons go back to King Solomon, even though they were probably around for who knows how long before that.

Started off as Masons*builders* that was their knowledge, their craft.

I see it more of a "Good Ole Boy" Club, I probably couldve joined, my grandfather wanted me to be some sort of Tea serving lacky, they have a special name basicallly jr freemason hopefuls.

It was some sort of FM event I remember all these families were there, might've been Shriner...

But they are nearly one and the same

Being a mason has it's perks, they believe you can trust any other brother mason.

If you wear a mason ring, and you are pulled over by a cop who is also a mason there is a good chance you wont be given a ticket if he sees your ring.

Grandfather told me that Mason's aren't allowed to knowingly kill another Mason. That they can give eachother a sign to signify they are masons....

a lot of stuff he wont tell me, because of the oaths they take.

He also claims Santa Ana (mexican emperor or whatever his title was) wasn't killed because he was a brother mason and sam houston etc were masons....

so it has perks I suppose.

But not all of them are evil.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
sorry, i didnt mean they were all evil. my grampas a good guy. but the thing is that they are brainwashed into thinking certain things. and for the most part, i think, anything unknown or used against your will is more than likely evil. but your grampa, he wont tell u certain things right? did u ever wonder why? maybe the reason they take oaths is because they dont want secret information(which could possibly disrupt the society) leaking out into the public. i dont want u to get into trouble with your grandfather, but maybe you could get some more info out of him. the stuff he isnt telling u is probably the most important..

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Now, now, boys and girls before we all get into a
dim-witted shoving match remember: Bigotry is
bigotry and isolating a group and exerting emotional
energy over a naught argument...silly. Besides,
free-thought and personal construction is the only
test of true will and being and the truest freedom
I know.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucifer
Now, now, boys and girls before we all get into a
dim-witted shoving match remember: Bigotry is
bigotry and isolating a group and exerting emotional
energy over a naught argument...silly. Besides,
free-thought and personal construction is the only
test of true will and being and the truest freedom
I know.

yes Lucifer u r right, i souldnt start some silly argument. im sorry. i just get worked up about this kind of stuff. sorry guys.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by tiegm
...maybe the reason they take oaths is because they dont want secret information(which could possibly disrupt the society) leaking out into the public...

My, my, my. Such a secret society
as I, a 32� Mason, sit here with the complete scripts of the 4th, 14th, 18th, 30th and 32nd degress, complete with oaths, at my side, all in writing. My wife could even pick them up and read them if she so wished. So much for your Secret Society hogwash.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
tell me this then, how come the masons didnt allow blacks into the group until recently. and they have their own building, just for blacks. are there any blacks in your lodge?

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Is evil being ambitious?,is ambitiously trying to get ahead in an "evil" organisation without realising the evil in it evil?.
Is ignorance an excuse for being a part of something evil?.
Is the pursuit of material gain at the expense of the less fortunate evil?.
Most people have no real clue what actual evil is,they have lived with it their entire life and look at it as something that has always been there and accept it.
Does it make one evil to accept evil even though they are ignorant to it?,is it evil to accept it because one was never inclined to look at it and determine if maybe it was wrong?,a sin?.
Stupid,Evil people.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:00 PM
link   

tell me this then, how come the masons didnt allow blacks into the group until recently. and they have their own building, just for blacks. are there any blacks in your lodge?

Blacks have been allowed in Masonry, try doing a Google search of Prince Hall Masonry. Due to the racist beliefs of over two hundred years ago the Prince Hall Masons were not accepted by the "Regular" lodges of the time. More recently the feeling has been "Together as Brothers but separate in color". In California Prince Hall Lodges and F&AM lodges have cross visitation privilages.

Unfortunately our lodge does not have any Blacks in it, but if they were to apply they would be welcomed if they were good men as any other person that applies to our lodge. Alas, none have applied. Personally, I treat all Masons as brothers. I do not feel a person to be any less a Mason just because he is of a different color or religion (one exception, there is a clandestine lodge of Masons in France that accept Athiests and women, they are not accepted as true Masons). We do have some Black members of our Scottish Rite Valley however

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The original purpose for which freemasonry was setup has for the most part been accomplished thus the decline and fall of the groups as we now witness.

Other organizations have been created to replace them.

Still they would be of some usage to the controller system.

posted on Oct, 8 2003 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
The original purpose for which freemasonry was setup has for the most part been accomplished thus the decline and fall of the groups as we now witness.

Other organizations have been created to replace them.

Still they would be of some usage to the controller system.

What groups do u speak of? and organizations? u mean the KKK.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:22 PM
link   
That article, even for me is a little over the top lol

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
some freemasons r evil some arent, just like every1 else some people are evil some arent DUH

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:38 PM
link   
As others have said, masons are not evil. Trust me, I once had to prove to someone the benignity of Masons, and in the end I saw it was nothing less than a discussion group with some rather subtle homoerotic undertones, but only if you look really hard for that sort of thing. Not to say anything bad about masons, but enemies of masonry, especially the ones I dealt with, have used these undertones against their targets. The masons are not evil, just misunderstood.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Yeah this article is a bit of a christian stab at some net-propaganda against something the author really has no clue about.

First of all, just because freemasons are supposed to believe in a god yet they dont believe in Christ does not mean they are "luciferian," praying to a flase god and not the god "Yeshua Messiah." Freemasons can be of all faiths and sects so long as they believe in a higher power, right? There are such people who are "Christian Freemasons," there was even an instance of one in another post (I think it was EastCoastKids grandfather) where a 33rd degree mason was also a prominant figure in his church. Many Christian Masons decide to leave later on, but it is not because Freemasonry revolves around praying to Lucifer, thats just crazy talk.

Besides, hasnt another member on another post pointed out that Lucifer is not Satan, but another figure. And furthermore, being Satanic does not mean you pray to Satan, it is more a celebration of freedon of choice and Humanism.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I have an extensive collection of books written by 33d degree Freemasons, about Freemasonry. In which they state that they are working diligently to bring about one world government, with one world religion. To be headed by A Christ, but not Jesus Christ.

The Spirit of Masonry;
Running Gods Plan;
Things to come by Foster Bailey.

Lectures on ancient philosophy;
What the ancient wisdom expects of its disciples by Manly P. Hall.

Freemasonry: Its ancient and mystic rites by C.W. Leadbeater;

and many others.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
I have an extensive collection of books written by 33d degree Freemasons, about Freemasonry. In which they state that they are working diligently to bring about one world government, with one world religion. To be headed by A Christ, but not Jesus Christ.

insight:
Besides, hasnt another member on another post pointed out that Lucifer is not Satan, but another figure. And furthermore, being Satanic does not mean you pray to Satan, it is more a celebration of freedon of choice and Humanism.

ok...now, i dont want anyone to get all riled up if i offend them, or whatever. all i want is for you guys to actually consider the FACTS, and be optimistic about this. I have read enough evidence to prove Masonry is Satanic, and has an evil master plan.
k. so u say that uv read books, written by 33 degree masons, and there trying to make one world religion, one government. you are right. but does that make it in ANY way good. NO. that just ruins everyones free will, and their beliefs. how would u like it if u were christian, and the government came to your home and forced you to change your religion. and there wasnt a thing u could do about it. i would be pretty pissed. and u also said its to be headed by "A" Christ not Jesus Christ, an anti-Christ perhaps.
but anyway, no one here has proved me wrong in saying that masonry is satanic. now. do any of you think that Bush is an evil man. well, my friends, hes a mason, as well as his father. now u think a society thats that good would let a man like BUSH in. a man that has no feelings, and has a constant appatite for war!
Insight, i just dont get it. no offence, but what the hell are you talking about, of course being satanic is a freedom of choice if you choose to worship satan. and i dont think theres one GOOD word going around about satan. and if by Humanism, u mean Dogma, then absolutly.
im telling you, i know for a fact that masonry lies (somewhat if now completly) hand in hand with the American government. believe it or not, thats up to you. but i challenge you, to read the facts, and try to prove me otherwise. u cant. go to this website and read ALL the links about masonry, if not everything on the page. after reading, i challenge you to try, just TRY to say that masonry doesnt have evil roots. they took down the Knights Templar for f**k sakes, one of the most respected and true Brotherhoods of all time. and replaced it with masonry
sickening. now without further adou, check this site out and see for yourself.

www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

its not the only place that has these kind of facts, but its a good one.

so please do not just shun this information away, and look at it with an open mind. once again, we can argue all we want but i dont want to make anyone angry.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:23 AM
link   

just TRY to say that masonry doesnt have evil roots. they took down the Knights Templar for f**k sakes, one of the most respected and true Brotherhoods of all time. and replaced it with masonry

Untrue.
It's been thoroughly documented that the Knights Templar were "taken down", by Phillipe II of France. He was aided in the order's destruction by the Pope in Rome.
As for being "respected and true", when the Templars started out they did seem honourable, but when Jerusalem fell and the Knigts returned to their homeland, they were known to be arrogant and brash.
You could say that they became too big for their boots.

One of the phrases used in everday life just before their demise was "As drunk as a Templar".

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:29 AM
link   
your right. they were taken down by someone else, but its who "replaced" the knights templar is what im saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Yea, I've heard many theories that Jack the Ripper was a Mason and they hid his true identity from the public.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join