It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not eye floaters, do you have them?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I still feel like I am confused. Why is the photo so grainy, why is there no other indication of your eye? How did you swing it into view? It looks like something from a microscope or a old black and white UFO pic. So you do not think it is inside your eye?

You said you would need a microscope but you also say you have a picture of it. Is that not contradictory, am I just reading this completely wrong?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by cedargrove
I still feel like I am confused. Why is the photo so grainy, why is there no other indication of your eye? How did you swing it into view? It looks like something from a microscope or a old black and white UFO pic. So you do not think it is inside your eye?

You said you would need a microscope but you also say you have a picture of it. Is that not contradictory, am I just reading this completely wrong?

Yes I think you are reading it wrong. You should be confused.

What are you talking about with the eye? My eye was behind the camera looking through it.

No, it's NOT in my eye.

I uploaded the full size photo, take a look maybe it will help.
Send me your email address and I'll send you the original.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Hey brendan, do you see flashes of light that appear as jagged lines or "heat waves" in one or both eyes, lasting anywhere from 10-20 minutes?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Ha, ok i'll send you my address. OK, so it is NOT in your eye. So where is it? Where does that thing you've taken a picture of reside at?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by DustintheWind
Hey brendan, do you see flashes of light that appear as jagged lines or "heat waves" in one or both eyes, lasting anywhere from 10-20 minutes?

No, but I get flashing strobe like lights coming from the corners of my eyes during some intense meditations and after being fried bad.

You might want to check out Frank Sablan's photos, they sound like what you are describing.
on this page:
www.noexoticwarfarezone.com...

u should probably check out my friend Carolyn Palit's site:
www.noexoticwarfarezone.com...

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I don't think he posted a pic yet, just a link to a sketch and a pic or sig of a chemtrail he took, that is the one that is grainy .

But I am sure i have that wrong because this is very onfusing ....

It would make it easier for us to understmad if you explianed in breif & in chronolgical order what you think it is you are photographing ?
If it is a hologram ?
Who you think is targeting you ?
Do you think something is in your left eye, that makes these metallic clicking sounds ?

Or are thse clicking sounds coming from the object floating near your face / eyes that you photgraphed?

The idea that it moves when you move, really makes it seem this IS in your eye and is an anomoly that cen be found by an exam
Have you had an eye exam?

And if you say this clicking sound is not eye fluid, and happens when you move, could this be another disorder of your bones moving ? Like TMJ ? That is a clicking of the Jaw and connects to your temples.

Did you have a head injury ? This could cause eyes and bones to "malfunction". As well as other "symptoms"

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
When you say it happens when you are 'fried bad' what does this mean ? Drugs?

What was meant by the jagged lines flashing lights thing? Just asking cus i get that, and was told it was that retina damage I have ...hopefully !

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
When you say it happens when you are 'fried bad' what does this mean ? Drugs?

What was meant by the jagged lines flashing lights thing? Just asking cus i get that, and was told it was that retina damage I have ...hopefully !

Those type of flashes are caused by a spasm of blood vessels in the brain, also called a migraine.
If a headache follows those flashes, it is called a migraine headache, but if there is no headache then you are having a ophthalmic migraine.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I don't think he posted a pic yet, just a link to a sketch and a pic or sig of a chemtrail he took, that is the one that is grainy .

But I am sure i have that wrong because this is very onfusing ....

It would make it easier for us to understmad if you explianed in breif & in chronolgical order what you think it is you are photographing ?
If it is a hologram ?
Who you think is targeting you ?
Do you think something is in your left eye, that makes these metallic clicking sounds ?

Or are thse clicking sounds coming from the object floating near your face / eyes that you photgraphed?

The idea that it moves when you move, really makes it seem this IS in your eye and is an anomoly that cen be found by an exam
Have you had an eye exam?

And if you say this clicking sound is not eye fluid, and happens when you move, could this be another disorder of your bones moving ? Like TMJ ? That is a clicking of the Jaw and connects to your temples.

Did you have a head injury ? This could cause eyes and bones to "malfunction". As well as other "symptoms"

It really doesn't matter what it might SEEM like, I just proved with the photograph that it's NOT in your eye.

Confusion is normal at this point.

I don't know if the clicking is these things and the way they are attached or if it is some kind of implant in my eye, I just stated what happens.

Both my eyes click, so does my forehead and inside my head. But that can be from microwave/neurophonic transmissions.

Who's targetting me? Probably the CIA and/or NSA with possible military.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
By "fried bad" I am referring to being attacked by an EM beam.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Hm, yes. They quite often track private citizens with high tech monitoring equipment, especially when they could just as easily just follow you or bug your house. Not to mention I highly doubt they see you as any sort of risk/asset/of any value. Keep on dreaming.

~MFP

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

Hm, yes. They quite often track private citizens with high tech monitoring equipment, especially when they could just as easily just follow you or bug your house. Not to mention I highly doubt they see you as any sort of risk/asset/of any value. Keep on dreaming.

~MFP

They won't get in my face because I would have a chance to kill them.

This is MK-Ultra son.

You're not anywhere near my level.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
When thse EM's fire at you, where are they beamed from ? Space? A satelite?

Is what you are saying is, electro magnetic beams are attacking you and zap you from space?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

When thse EM's fire at you, where are they beamed from ? Space? A satelite?

Is what you are saying is, electro magnetic beams are attacking you and zap you from space?

Yes, Low Earth Orbit satellites. They could also be on aircraft.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I've asked you numerous times for some proof or information that supports any of your statements and you still haven't responded...

How are we not on your level? What is your level? How did you get to this level? Why would anyone be tracking you? What do you know or do that is so valuable?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   

I've asked you numerous times for some proof or information that supports any of your statements and you still haven't responded...

How are we not on your level? What is your level? How did you get to this level? Why would anyone be tracking you? What do you know or do that is so valuable?

I gave you a temporary site with photographs on it.

MK-Ultra.

Photographing DEW that are being illegally used on me.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
But your site proves nothing, you don't go into any detail about the photos. I don't even know what I'm looking at in those pictures. Something about a breath effect or an aural listening thing. We need details. So you're being followed/bugged because of these pictures or the phenomenons that they 'prove'?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I think this topic needs to be moved from the medical boards. It's obviously someone off their medication who wants a little attention. All he's doing is rambling about electromagnetic beams from space and when someone points out a contradiction in his story, he says he's "above our level". Sounds drug induced, in all honesty.

~MFP

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   

But your site proves nothing, you don't go into any detail about the photos. I don't even know what I'm looking at in those pictures. Something about a breath effect or an aural listening thing. We need details. So you're being followed/bugged because of these pictures or the phenomenons that they 'prove'?

I wrote descriptions above the photos. This is just a temporary site I added more photos to because you wanted to see the weapons.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
So you're only answer to my question as to why the CIA/NSA has to use insanely high-tech and probably nonexistent technologies to monitor you instead of just normal surveillance is because if you got in their face, you'd "kill them"? With what? You DO know they typically carry weapons, right? And they're crack shots, and better trained than you. I highly doubt you could single handedly take down a team of federal agents. Sounds like the ravings of a madman.

~MFP

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join