It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not eye floaters, do you have them?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:23 PM
link   
HI,

I am curious if anyone here has these things? I received them in late 2001 to early 2002. They will look translucent with a pearl-string configuration.

A sketch:
www.thecomedy.50megs.com...

A photograph of the one connected to my left eye:

And please, for god's sake, don't say "eye floaters".

peace
-Brendan

[edit on 23-2-2006 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Uhm, remove the blatant advertising link and you may get more attention..

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Do you mean you feel like you see them in your visual field ?

I';m not clear on the connection to Chemtrails. And surely you didn't take these photos of your own eyes? You just think they look like this picture ?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Uhhhhhm, the link is my website which is not up at the moment and the photo was on my website with the link so if people used it without my permission others would know where it came from.

I'm not trying to get attention.

And another thing, the website is non-profit.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
How do they move? If you move your eye to the side very quickly do you see them react to that movement? As if they were suspended in a liquid?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
"I';m not clear on the connection to Chemtrails. And surely you didn't take these photos of your own eyes? You just think they look like this picture ?"

-posted by violiet

The connection to chemtrails is a whole different thread.

Yes I took that photograph, I swung the thing into view and snapped the picture. Pentax MZ-7, Kodak 400 Gold Film.

The sketch and the photograph is what they look like, didn't I say this?

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by cedargrove
How do they move? If you move your eye to the side very quickly do you see them react to that movement? As if they were suspended in a liquid?

The center point is the darkest, which seems to be the main axis. Normally it will look somewhat like a number '7' and if the head is whipped or swung, it folds out into more of a vertical line.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Also, if I swing my head, the one on my left eye and one on my right eye will hook up together.

When I am being hit by EM weapons some of the pearls in the string will shift as if they were rolling.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I must admit, I see these very often, although I asumed they were tainted spots. I used to try to focus on them but they seemed to always run away from me before my attention could grab them. I have also been actually able to concentrated enough to pause these anomolies and stare closer. But I usually break focus and the slip away. What are you thinking they are? AAC

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I must admit, I see these very often, although I asumed they were tainted spots. I used to try to focus on them but they seemed to always run away from me before my attention could grab them. I have also been actually able to concentrated enough to pause these anomolies and stare closer. But I usually break focus and the slip away. What are you thinking they are? AAC

When did you first remember seeing them?

Yes, others have reported this same effect.

I think they are a weapon, surveillance.

I forgot to mention that my eyes make clicking sounds, especially when my brain wave changes.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
yes... you said here is a picture of what is connected to my left eye.

And what do you mean you see them when weapons hit you

Are you posting a thread about Chentrails or your eyeballs ?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I believe I've had them since late childhood, not anytime soon, like you. Weapons and surveilance? Please elaberate. AAC

link   

Originally posted by violet
yes... you said here is a picture of what is connected to my left eye.

And what do you mean you see them when weapons hit you

Are you posting a thread about Chentrails or your eyeballs ?

I didn't say I see them when weapons hit me. I can see them all the time. I just added that they have minute movements within their structure when I am being targetted.

I'm not posting about chemtrails or my eyeballs. I'm posting about these things and I asked if anyone has them, I'm not clear on what your not understanding.

-Brendan

link   
Huh ?

Weapons in your eyes ?? Or you think a a camera is installed in your eyes, that clicks pictures ?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When you're being hit by EM? Sounds like there's some more to this story than you've said. Are you nearsighted at all? I know it's not what you want to hear but it really does sound and look like floaters. Check out this link, it has pictures of floaters on the left that look almost exactly like the ones that you had drawn. Including the fragments and darker connecting portions.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I believe I've had them since late childhood, not anytime soon, like you. Weapons and surveilance? Please elaberate. AAC

Being able to see what you are seeing and/or gathering information about what you are thinking based on retinal movements. Maybe used for pyschological operations...projecting holograms onto the retina for virtual reality entrapment?

What do you think, what

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Why is it not acceptable for them to be eye floaters? How do you conclusively know that they aren't?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

When you're being hit by EM? Sounds like there's some more to this story than you've said. Are you nearsighted at all? I know it's not what you want to hear but it really does sound and look like floaters. Check out this link, it has pictures of floaters on the left that look almost exactly like the ones that you had drawn. Including the fragments and darker connecting portions.

There's plenty more to this story. No, I'm not nearsighted, I have 20/20 vision.

Yes, I have heard the eye floater comment again and again. I have pointed out to people who think they have eye floaters that they may actually have these things and they don't take it too well.

Just remember, eye floaters are INSIDE your eye, so how would you be able to take a photograph of them?

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Sorry to misunderstand you.

I think the clicking sounds are normal , It is the fluid in your eye moving around that makes a sound. Or if you rub them.

And it probably is just floaters.

But what leads you to believe you are being targetted?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Why is it not acceptable for them to be eye floaters? How do you conclusively know that they aren't?

Because you can't take a photograph of an eye floater unless you use a microscopic camera aimed at the retina or disect the eye and use the same camera. That's why.

-Brendan

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join