Not eye floaters, do you have them?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Sorry to misunderstand you.

I think the clicking sounds are normal , It is the fluid in your eye moving around that makes a sound. Or if you rub them.

And it probably is just floaters.

But what leads you to believe you are being targetted?

No, metallic clicking sounds are not normal to be coming from your eye. Nobody can hear fluid in their eye moving around, you better have been joking.

Why am I being hit, for photographing EM weapons being used on me.

Floaters, seriously, tell me how you can take a picture of something that is microscopic and INSIDE your eye.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Just remember, eye floaters are INSIDE your eye, so how would you be able to take a photograph of them?

I'd like to know how you took the picture too. I'm still a little confused on that. Yes, the floaters are inside of your eye but the eye is filled with an obviously clear fluid. If your eye can see them so can the camera. What evidence or proof do you have of EM attacks, holographic retinal projection, or a type of surveillance? It sounds like you don't want it to be eye floaters. But if you've got a better explanation or proof I'd be more than happy to listen.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
So do you mean these things you see are outside of your eyes, near your face, and are very small things floating around you ?

Or is it they are implanted IN your eyes ? As a surveillance program to watch what you are watching. Kind of like a camera in the eye ?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cedargrove

Just remember, eye floaters are INSIDE your eye, so how would you be able to take a photograph of them?

I'd like to know how you took the picture too. I'm still a little confused on that. Yes, the floaters are inside of your eye but the eye is filled with an obviously clear fluid. If your eye can see them so can the camera. What evidence or proof do you have of EM attacks, holographic retinal projection, or a type of surveillance? It sounds like you don't want it to be eye floaters. But if you've got a better explanation or proof I'd be more than happy to listen.

I just don't get it. How hard is this to understand?
If my eye can see them so can the camera?
How the hell can something inside your eye project itself into a photograph?

As for evidence, I have plenty, it's on my website that's down right now.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Talk to your eye doctor....I have the same thing in my left eye and it looks like a hair or eyelash without the irritation...and I'm only able to see it if I look to the left with my eyes out of focus....I asked my doc about it at my last eye exam and he assured me that it is a normal occurance and is not harmful to vision(other than being annoying at times)

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
em weapons?? riiight....

Floaters can be made from the blood veins that are broken up once your eye has developed. maybe yours are still in a "blood vein" type line.

Otherwise you have an eye parasite www.cdfound.to.it...

Loook familier? give him a name, you got a pet!

Originally posted by Brendan
Also, if I swing my head, the one on my left eye and one on my right eye will hook up together.

When I am being hit by EM weapons some of the pearls in the string will shift as if they were rolling.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
yes!!! I have them! I see them when I squint..and they move...I can see things it's wierd. They move..sort of.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

So do you mean these things you see are outside of your eyes, near your face, and are very small things floating around you ?

Or is it they are implanted IN your eyes ? As a surveillance program to watch what you are watching. Kind of like a camera in the eye ?

Yes to the first part, but they are not floating around like fish, they move with my eye movements.

There could be something like a camera inside my eye as well, or it could be a part of these things attaching/detaching from parts of my eye which is making the clicking sounds.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_Boudreaux
Talk to your eye doctor....I have the same thing in my left eye and it looks like a hair or eyelash without the irritation...and I'm only able to see it if I look to the left with my eyes out of focus....I asked my doc about it at my last eye exam and he assured me that it is a normal occurance and is not harmful to vision(other than being annoying at times)

Obviously you can't seem to understand that you can't photograph things that are inside your eye unless you aim a microscopic camera at your retina or disect your eye and use the same camera.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
OK
So when you get attacked by em weapons these small cameras that move around inside your eye making clicking noises are concerning you?

This just gets better and better

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Netchicken]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
I wasn't joking about the clicking sounds. My eyes do that when i rub them. But I think only I can hear it my body. Not ever asked anyone else f they can hear it ! Do you know what I mean ? Like I just sniffled out of my nose, so it made a noise, from the fluid in it. Your eyes are an oraface. just like ears, nose and other parts.

I also see floaters, and also see showers of sparks on occasion, but that is because I have a torn retina.. An Optometrist cannot see the retinal damge in my eye, but Opthamologists can\, because they have better equipment.

Maybe you should go to an Opthamologist for a thourough exam?

I am just saying I have had odd things happen to my eyes, then asked about it and was told everyone gets it, but that i had only just noticed it.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I agree, how hard is it to understand that it's a floater? Have you even considered going to an eye doctor? This could even validate your theory, but it could also disprove it. It's also the most logical way you could test and examine your eyes.

As for this camera thing again. So you just stuck your camera as close to your eye as possible and took the picture? You used a camera, which operates on the same principles as your eye, to take this picture? Also, you're not actually seeing the floater, you're seeing the shadow that is being cast on your retina. That is why a small microscopic thing is projected as such a huge object. Funny how light works that way with shadows. So if you believe that you took a picture of your floater, with your camera, by projecting light against it, is it not a possiblity that you just have something floating in your eye? Which is exactly what a floater is. I mean, you've got an explanation that you obviously don't agree with that also happens to match everyone of your symptoms. Again, give me some evidence, proof, information, or something that backs you up. If you really have some sort of holographic projection system inside your eyes I would be interested as hell to find out about it. I'm just not currently believing it. I don't mean anything personal with this against you and I wish you best of luck with whatever happens.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   

I agree, how hard is it to understand that it's a floater? Have you even considered going to an eye doctor? This could even validate your theory, but it could also disprove it. It's also the most logical way you could test and examine your eyes.

As for this camera thing again. So you just stuck your camera as close to your eye as possible and took the picture? You used a camera, which operates on the same principles as your eye, to take this picture? Also, you're not actually seeing the floater, you're seeing the shadow that is being cast on your retina. That is why a small microscopic thing is projected as such a huge object. Funny how light works that way with shadows. So if you believe that you took a picture of your floater, with your camera, by projecting light against it, is it not a possiblity that you just have something floating in your eye? Which is exactly what a floater is. I mean, you've got an explanation that you obviously don't agree with that also happens to match everyone of your symptoms. Again, give me some evidence, proof, information, or something that backs you up. If you really have some sort of holographic projection system inside your eyes I would be interested as hell to find out about it. I'm just not currently believing it. I don't mean anything personal with this against you and I wish you best of luck with whatever happens.

No, I held the camera like you hold the camera when you take a photo of someone, aimed away from me.

This photo is evidence.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

I wasn't joking about the clicking sounds. My eyes do that when i rub them. But I think only I can hear it my body. Not ever asked anyone else f they can hear it ! Do you know what I mean ? Like I just sniffled out of my nose, so it made a noise, from the fluid in it. Your eyes are an oraface. just like ears, nose and other parts.

I also see floaters, and also see showers of sparks on occasion, but that is because I have a torn retina.. An Optometrist cannot see the retinal damge in my eye, but Opthamologists can\, because they have better equipment.

Maybe you should go to an Opthamologist for a thourough exam?

I am just saying I have had odd things happen to my eyes, then asked about it and was told everyone gets it, but that i had only just noticed it.

Ya I know what you are talking about with the sounds but I'm not touching or moving my eyes when it happens. It is a metalic clicking sound / light bulb burning out sound and it can be felt.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
The photo was inconclusive. It didn't even look like a picture of an eye at all, there was no perspective or sense of scale. The pic you posted isn't showing anymore so if you have another somewhere else or something I'd like to see it. If you had just shown me the previous picture without knowledge of what you said I would have no idea what I was looking at. Again, if you have something to back up your claims I'd like to hear it.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I would love to see the photo ! Can you upload it to photobucket or smthg, if your site is down ? Or can someone else upload it to a place for you ? What about Yousendit.com ? It's free, no need to register, just mail it to yourself and post the link it gives you on here.

And is that you think you are being targetted, bc you took pictures of chemtrails ?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
OK
So when you get attacked by em weapons these small cameras that move around inside your eye making clicking noises are concerning you?

This just gets better and better

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Netchicken]

You are asking questions to statements I never made.

I wish you luck in growing up.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The photo was inconclusive. It didn't even look like a picture of an eye at all, there was no perspective or sense of scale. The pic you posted isn't showing anymore so if you have another somewhere else or something I'd like to see it. If you had just shown me the previous picture without knowledge of what you said I would have no idea what I was looking at. Again, if you have something to back up your claims I'd like to hear it.

I'm not even uderstanding your misunderstanding anymore.
How was the photo inconclusive, it can't get anymore detailed.

There was no photograph of an eye, what are you referring to?

-Brendan

www.thecomedy.50megs.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Ok, the picture you originally posted that I just saw again on the site. What exactly is it a picture of and how was it taken. You said you took it with a camera but then later you said you would need a microscope to take of picture of it inside your eye. Please clarify the full extent of that picture for me, I think this would make more sense if you did.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Ok, the picture you originally posted that I just saw again on the site. What exactly is it a picture of and how was it taken. You said you took it with a camera but then later you said you would need a microscope to take of picture of it inside your eye. Please clarify the full extent of that picture for me, I think this would make more sense if you did.

I said in order to take a photograph of an eye floater you would need a microscopic camera aimed at your retina or you would need to disect the eye and use a microscopic camera.

The photograph I posted was taken with a Pentax MZ-7 using Kodak Gold 400 speed film. I held the camera aimed away from me (just like you would if you took a pic of your car) then I swung that thing into view and it photographed it as it was bouncing back out, on the edge.

-Brendan

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join