It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not eye floaters, do you have them?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc
I think this topic needs to be moved from the medical boards. It's obviously someone off their medication who wants a little attention. All he's doing is rambling about electromagnetic beams from space and when someone points out a contradiction in his story, he says he's "above our level". Sounds drug induced, in all honesty.

~MFP

I am not rambling at all, some of you asked me questions and I answered them.

No one has pointed out ANY contradictions.

You have not brought anything to this thread besides making immature jokes.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
Can ypu please post the link again to the site that has the photos YOU took of the Eye things. ? I can't tell which site is about what, if they are your site and pics or other peoples sites

EDIT to say because at one point you said your site of pics was down.... i

[edit on 23-2-2006 by violet]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   

So you're only answer to my question as to why the CIA/NSA has to use insanely high-tech and probably nonexistent technologies to monitor you instead of just normal surveillance is because if you got in their face, you'd "kill them"? With what? You DO know they typically carry weapons, right? And they're crack shots, and better trained than you. I highly doubt you could single handedly take down a team of federal agents. Sounds like the ravings of a madman.

~MFP

First of all, if they were following me on the ground it would be a lot easier to point out, prove and prosecute. Plus, as I said, if they were to engage me on the ground they would be open to attacks.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Can ypu please post the link again to the site that has the photos YOU took of the Eye things. ? I can't tell which site is about what, if they are your site and pics or other peoples sites

EDIT to say because at one point you said your site of pics was down.... i

[edit on 23-2-2006 by violet]

I said my website chem-trails.org, which is very in depth, is down.

here's a temp: this is just a few photographs:

www.thecomedy.50megs.com...

-Brendan

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Brendan]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Ok, you think the CIA or NSA would care if you could prove they were watching you? Have you HEARD of the patriot act? Also, here are the contradictions and inconsistencies you've yet to address:

Check out this link, it has pictures of floaters on the left that look almost exactly like the ones that you had drawn. Including the fragments and darker connecting portions.

Why is it not acceptable for them to be eye floaters? How do you conclusively know that they aren't?

Nobody can hear fluid in their eye moving around, you better have been joking.

Why am I being hit, for photographing EM weapons being used on me.

Floaters, seriously, tell me how you can take a picture of something that is microscopic and INSIDE your eye.

'd like to know how you took the picture too. I'm still a little confused on that. Yes, the floaters are inside of your eye but the eye is filled with an obviously clear fluid. If your eye can see them so can the camera. What evidence or proof do you have of EM attacks, holographic retinal projection, or a type of surveillance? It sounds like you don't want it to be eye floaters. But if you've got a better explanation or proof I'd be more than happy to listen.

As for evidence, I have plenty, it's on my website that's down right now.

Talk to your eye doctor....I have the same thing in my left eye and it looks like a hair or eyelash without the irritation...and I'm only able to see it if I look to the left with my eyes out of focus....I asked my doc about it at my last eye exam and he assured me that it is a normal occurance and is not harmful to vision(other than being annoying at times)

Floaters can be made from the blood veins that are broken up once your eye has developed. maybe yours are still in a "blood vein" type line.

Otherwise you have an eye parasite www.cdfound.to.it...
Obviously you can't seem to understand that you can't photograph things that are inside your eye unless you aim a microscopic camera at your retina or disect your eye and use the same camera.

I also see floaters, and also see showers of sparks on occasion, but that is because I have a torn retina.. An Optometrist cannot see the retinal damge in my eye, but Opthamologists can\, because they have better equipment.

Maybe you should go to an Opthamologist for a thourough exam?

I agree, how hard is it to understand that it's a floater? Have you even considered going to an eye doctor? This could even validate your theory, but it could also disprove it. It's also the most logical way you could test and examine your eyes.

As for this camera thing again. So you just stuck your camera as close to your eye as possible and took the picture? You used a camera, which operates on the same principles as your eye, to take this picture? Also, you're not actually seeing the floater, you're seeing the shadow that is being cast on your retina. That is why a small microscopic thing is projected as such a huge object. Funny how light works that way with shadows. So if you believe that you took a picture of your floater, with your camera, by projecting light against it, is it not a possiblity that you just have something floating in your eye? Which is exactly what a floater is. I mean, you've got an explanation that you obviously don't agree with that also happens to match everyone of your symptoms. Again, give me some evidence, proof, information, or something that backs you up. If you really have some sort of holographic projection system inside your eyes I would be interested as hell to find out about it. I'm just not currently believing it. I don't mean anything personal with this against you and I wish you best of luck with whatever happens.

The photo was inconclusive. It didn't even look like a picture of an eye at all, there was no perspective or sense of scale. The pic you posted isn't showing anymore so if you have another somewhere else or something I'd like to see it. If you had just shown me the previous picture without knowledge of what you said I would have no idea what I was looking at. Again, if you have something to back up your claims I'd like to hear it

I still feel like I am confused. Why is the photo so grainy, why is there no other indication of your eye? How did you swing it into view? It looks like something from a microscope or a old black and white UFO pic. So you do not think it is inside your eye?

You said you would need a microscope but you also say you have a picture of it. Is that not contradictory, am I just reading this completely wrong?

t would make it easier for us to understmad if you explianed in breif & in chronolgical order what you think it is you are photographing ?
If it is a hologram ?
Who you think is targeting you ?
Do you think something is in your left eye, that makes these metallic clicking sounds ?

Or are thse clicking sounds coming from the object floating near your face / eyes that you photgraphed?

The idea that it moves when you move, really makes it seem this IS in your eye and is an anomoly that cen be found by an exam
Have you had an eye exam?

And if you say this clicking sound is not eye fluid, and happens when you move, could this be another disorder of your bones moving ? Like TMJ ? That is a clicking of the Jaw and connects to your temples.

Did you have a head injury ? This could cause eyes and bones to "malfunction". As well as other "symptoms"

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Ok, you think the CIA or NSA would care if you could prove they were watching you? Have you HEARD of the patriot act? Also, here are the contradictions and inconsistencies you've yet to address:

Check out this link, it has pictures of floaters on the left that look almost exactly like the ones that you had drawn. Including the fragments and darker connecting portions.

Why is it not acceptable for them to be eye floaters? How do you conclusively know that they aren't?

Nobody can hear fluid in their eye moving around, you better have been joking.

Why am I being hit, for photographing EM weapons being used on me.

Floaters, seriously, tell me how you can take a picture of something that is microscopic and INSIDE your eye.

'd like to know how you took the picture too. I'm still a little confused on that. Yes, the floaters are inside of your eye but the eye is filled with an obviously clear fluid. If your eye can see them so can the camera. What evidence or proof do you have of EM attacks, holographic retinal projection, or a type of surveillance? It sounds like you don't want it to be eye floaters. But if you've got a better explanation or proof I'd be more than happy to listen.

As for evidence, I have plenty, it's on my website that's down right now.

Talk to your eye doctor....I have the same thing in my left eye and it looks like a hair or eyelash without the irritation...and I'm only able to see it if I look to the left with my eyes out of focus....I asked my doc about it at my last eye exam and he assured me that it is a normal occurance and is not harmful to vision(other than being annoying at times)

Floaters can be made from the blood veins that are broken up once your eye has developed. maybe yours are still in a "blood vein" type line.

Otherwise you have an eye parasite www.cdfound.to.it...
Obviously you can't seem to understand that you can't photograph things that are inside your eye unless you aim a microscopic camera at your retina or disect your eye and use the same camera.

I also see floaters, and also see showers of sparks on occasion, but that is because I have a torn retina.. An Optometrist cannot see the retinal damge in my eye, but Opthamologists can\, because they have better equipment.

Maybe you should go to an Opthamologist for a thourough exam?

I agree, how hard is it to understand that it's a floater? Have you even considered going to an eye doctor? This could even validate your theory, but it could also disprove it. It's also the most logical way you could test and examine your eyes.

As for this camera thing again. So you just stuck your camera as close to your eye as possible and took the picture? You used a camera, which operates on the same principles as your eye, to take this picture? Also, you're not actually seeing the floater, you're seeing the shadow that is being cast on your retina. That is why a small microscopic thing is projected as such a huge object. Funny how light works that way with shadows. So if you believe that you took a picture of your floater, with your camera, by projecting light against it, is it not a possiblity that you just have something floating in your eye? Which is exactly what a floater is. I mean, you've got an explanation that you obviously don't agree with that also happens to match everyone of your symptoms. Again, give me some evidence, proof, information, or something that backs you up. If you really have some sort of holographic projection system inside your eyes I would be interested as hell to find out about it. I'm just not currently believing it. I don't mean anything personal with this against you and I wish you best of luck with whatever happens.

The photo was inconclusive. It didn't even look like a picture of an eye at all, there was no perspective or sense of scale. The pic you posted isn't showing anymore so if you have another somewhere else or something I'd like to see it. If you had just shown me the previous picture without knowledge of what you said I would have no idea what I was looking at. Again, if you have something to back up your claims I'd like to hear it

I still feel like I am confused. Why is the photo so grainy, why is there no other indication of your eye? How did you swing it into view? It looks like something from a microscope or a old black and white UFO pic. So you do not think it is inside your eye?

You said you would need a microscope but you also say you have a picture of it. Is that not contradictory, am I just reading this completely wrong?

t would make it easier for us to understmad if you explianed in breif & in chronolgical order what you think it is you are photographing ?
If it is a hologram ?
Who you think is targeting you ?
Do you think something is in your left eye, that makes these metallic clicking sounds ?

Or are thse clicking sounds coming from the object floating near your face / eyes that you photgraphed?

The idea that it moves when you move, really makes it seem this IS in your eye and is an anomoly that cen be found by an exam
Have you had an eye exam?

And if you say this clicking sound is not eye fluid, and happens when you move, could this be another disorder of your bones moving ? Like TMJ ? That is a clicking of the Jaw and connects to your temples.

Did you have a head injury ? This could cause eyes and bones to "malfunction". As well as other "symptoms"

This isn't "watching", it's torture. Using weapons designed to fry the avionics in aircraft and attack enemies in underground bases on civilians is torture.

No, I haven't posted contradictions. You just pasted the entire thread, what is it that you wish to know?

Everyone who said these things are eye floaters after I showed them a photo are the ones making contradictions.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   
They are asking you logical questions about a fuzzy, nondescript photo you posted. A few members have given medical answers, many of which made sense, and some have even suggested physiological problems, but, instead, you insist the NSA is watching you and hitting you with EM weapons. Amazing considering you are absolutely no threat to them. Just some guy sitting in his basement thinking there's a camera in his eye. I'm sure they're very interested in what your camera is taking pictures of, hahaha.

~MFP

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thanks for the link but i can't see the pics, I tried 3 different browsers, I just crash. You have too many large pics on one page. Can you post links to the pics ? Then i can just click on one pic at a time. I can't even get the adress of the pic to do it myself.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:56 AM
link   

They are asking you logical questions about a fuzzy, nondescript photo you posted. A few members have given medical answers, many of which made sense, and some have even suggested physiological problems, but, instead, you insist the NSA is watching you and hitting you with EM weapons. Amazing considering you are absolutely no threat to them. Just some guy sitting in his basement thinking there's a camera in his eye. I'm sure they're very interested in what your camera is taking pictures of, hahaha.

~MFP

And I answered all the questions.
Sorry, but this is not medical problem, not eye floaters or parasites. The photograph proves it.

I stated that their MAY be implants in my eyes.

Yes, they are very interested in my photographs.

---
As logged with AXS Tracking System:

A visitor from host166-180.iraq.centcom.mil (DoD) (214.13.166.180)
arrived without a referring URL,
and visited www.chem-trails.org/
on Monday, August 8, 2005.
This visitor used Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; H010818).

---

It seems that your goal here is to be rude and make immature comments based on fear and ignorance.

I have obviously struck a chord with you.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 02:58 AM
link   
I thought at one point you said they were watching cus you said you were under surveilance. So far I only saw one pic befiore I crashed and all i saw was blobs of light.

All we are trying to do is offer reasonable explanations that could mean other medical possibilities. And I don't think you have answered the question if you have had any physical examinations to rule out eye & joint disorders, etc.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ok nevermind i have the pics in view now & will comment after

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

I thought at one point you said they were watching cus you said you were under surveilance. So far I only saw one pic befiore I crashed and all i saw was blobs of light.

All we are trying to do is offer reasonable explanations that could mean other medical possibilities. And I don't think you have answered the question if you have had any physical examinations to rule out eye & joint disorders, etc.

Yes I am under heavy 24/7 surveillance. I have not had any physical examinations lately. The photograph rules out eye & joint disorders.

To all who stated this thing is an eye floater, think about it.
Based on your logic, if I had showed you a picture of a car you should've said, "that is in your eye".

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
So someone on a military computer saw your website. It says nothing about the intent of their visit. Secret spies investigating your mind...maybe. Bored soldier or civilian looking around on the internet...maybe. You need the intention to prove anything, and it's not there.

EDIT: substituted 'military' for 'government'

[edit on 23-2-2006 by cedargrove]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cedargrove
So someone on a military computer saw your website. It says nothing about the intent of their visit. Secret spies investigating your mind...maybe. Bored soldier or civilian looking around on the internet...maybe. You need the intention to prove anything, and it's not there.

EDIT: substituted 'military' for 'government'

[edit on 23-2-2006 by cedargrove]

It's the Department of Defense's Network Operations Center. High ranking officials use it, not civilians and soldiers.

Think about it, they are stationed in a war zone, if my website is about something that is supposedly a hoax and I'm so utterly insane then you think they have time, let alone care?

Take a look at the bottom of the website I provided in regards to this.

-Brendan

[edit on 23-2-2006 by Brendan]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Ok first about the reffering URL's. I see Iraq visited your site, But that may just be a person, not wth the govermant who visited your site.

I looked at the pictures and sure, if they are real, they may be suspect. But the thing is, how do we know you didn't do a phiotoshop job on them ?

How do we know the oddities in them are not just reflections of lights? Not to say you are lying, i mean who knows

The Surveillance Cessna 207: could possibly have flown over your home, and may indeed have been there fpr YOU, but doesn't prove it was after you. Police hlecopters fly over my home all day long.

"Doesn't prove" doesn't mean these things you say are lies or a mental disorder, or paranoia, it just means it has to be something that can not be anything else, therefore it can be "proof."

If you really feel you have been wronged, or you have things they want silenced, and they have indeed proved to you they were on to you, this will cause panic & paranoia. It will make it so you take evey little thing as suspect. And if indeed they are avenging you, then maybe they want you to do that ? That way, you look like a raving lunatic, and they just sit back and laugh. If someone is going to prove something about these sinsiter happenings, that is one of thier tactics.

I hope you understand what I mean ...

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
www.all-nettools.com...

you can view the results for the IP in your site stats here, it shows this is a US company, ihost166-180.iraq.centcom.mil

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   

www.all-nettools.com...

you can view the results for the IP in your site stats here, it shows this is a US company, ihost166-180.iraq.centcom.mil

using the link you provided and entering the IP (214.13.166.180) provided:

host166-180.iraq.centcom.mil (214.13.166.180)

214.0.0.0 - 214.255.255.255
DoD Network Information Center
3990 E. Broad Street
Columbus, OH
US

Network DoD
[email protected]
+1-800-365-3642

--
-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
you can also enter the iraq.com thing, or any domain & I did & i will not give out any information.

I would say this is a little closer to proof than your photos. However, Maybe when you corresponded to them, you gave them a link to your site? How do you think they found out about your site ?

And trying to acc ess that site:iraq.centcom.mil is unsucessful for me. But you can google the site name & then view 'pages from that site" can't get into them , I'm not signing a certificate.

www.google.com...,GGLG:2005-21,GGLG:en&q=site:iraq.centcom.mil

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Ok first about the reffering URL's. I see Iraq visited your site, But that may just be a person, not wth the govermant who visited your site.

I looked at the pictures and sure, if they are real, they may be suspect. But the thing is, how do we know you didn't do a phiotoshop job on them ?

How do we know the oddities in them are not just reflections of lights? Not to say you are lying, i mean who knows

The Surveillance Cessna 207: could possibly have flown over your home, and may indeed have been there fpr YOU, but doesn't prove it was after you. Police hlecopters fly over my home all day long.

"Doesn't prove" doesn't mean these things you say are lies or a mental disorder, or paranoia, it just means it has to be something that can not be anything else, therefore it can be "proof."

If you really feel you have been wronged, or you have things they want silenced, and they have indeed proved to you they were on to you, this will cause panic & paranoia. It will make it so you take evey little thing as suspect. And if indeed they are avenging you, then maybe they want you to do that ? That way, you look like a raving lunatic, and they just sit back and laugh. If someone is going to prove something about these sinsiter happenings, that is one of thier tactics.

I hope you understand what I mean ...

Think about this, why would I waste time fabricating photos and saying I'm being attacked by EM weapons? Do you think I want to sound crazy?

I photographed most of the cessnas they use for me. It's easy to tell when the same ones end up wherever I go.

They want me to do what? They don't give a crap at this point, that's why they are frying me.

They are sitting back laughing at the people who tried to tell me those things are eye floaters, not me.

-Brendan

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   

you can also enter the iraq.com thing, or any domain & I did & i will not give out any information.

I would say this is a little closer to proof than your photos. However, Maybe when you corresponded to them, you gave them a link to your site? How do you think they found out about your site ?

And trying to acc ess that site:iraq.centcom.mil is unsucessful for me. But you can google the site name & then view 'pages from that site" can't get into them , I'm not signing a certificate.

www.google.com...,GGLG:2005-21,GGLG:en&q=site:iraq.centcom.mil

I never contacted the US Centcom stationed in Iraq and gave them my website. I have contacted the US Air Force Academy and the Pentagon but only gave my name. I have written FOIA/FOIPA requests to obtain all files related to myself to the CIA/NSA before that was logged.

-Brendan

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join