It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if you found out your husband or wife saved up money overtime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Like they accumulated money for years and you didn't know about the secret funds. Lets say almost 100,000 dollars. What would your view be about your spouse?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Damn! She beat me at my own game!!!!

Seriously. I wouldn't really care, though I'd talk to her about it to see what it was for.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Divorce and take half!

As long as he/she was not secretly spending it all behind my back, I would actually be very impressed. Its not an easy task.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, seeing as I am the sole income provider in the household, I would be very suspicious. And im really not like that. I could care less if my wife has a stach of cash, but a secret stash of cash would bother me as I work DAMN hard to BARELY provide for her and my son as it is.

Id consider legal action in such a case. Those are big words coming from me as I love my wife dearly and would never want to bring my child up in a devorced household.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
If me and my girl got serious enough to get married and found out she had that kind of stash, well, ask her why it was private. That kind of money would mean a house, not an apartment where you can spend 100,000 and still not own it. If it was that she was hooking herself at night well, I'd make sure she got another STD test before deciding whether or not to leave her. If positive, bye bye, if negative, next time you say you have a headache can I pull out a twenty for a quicky?

If it was from like an inheritance, well, it is hers, but when you get married everything is our, mine is hers, hers is mine, so forth right? And I sure as heck would try to get her to either put some in a CD to get some interest on it, or maybe invest it, or buy a house so can get out of the apartment and actually own something. Hate "having" something when the bank/landlord "owns" it. Just four more years and my truck will be mine! until then the bank owns it...:bash:

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I have a wife?

*shock*

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I would ask her for a loan. Enough to get a new Ford F150 pickup with a camper and a Gibson Les Paul.

new topics

top topics

join