It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Fight into Area51

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Sheesh. Get a grip.

Look, if you want into Area 51, JUST LOOK AT THE NEWSPAPERS AND APPLY FOR A JOB THERE!

No kidding.

They use civilians. There's regular employment listings for the place. You can also get into the Air Force and get assigned there (most people CAN qualify for the Military Police units, which is the easiest way to go.)

And no, nobody's ever tried anything as stupid as fighting their way in. For one thing, you're comparing some nutjob's ability to buy arms with the entire military complex and all their funding.

Yes, we'd have heard about it. It'd be about as successful as getting a bunch of guns and trying to break into Ft. Knox, where all the gold is stored.

Yeah, we've seen all sorts of idiotic ideas for getting in there. Nobody seems to be interested in doing it the way that would give them plenty of time to prowl around and get real information -- by getting a job.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:34 AM
link   
...and that, by the way, is how the real spies do it. They get jobs in the organizations.

Heck, even foreign governments who were prying into Area51 didn't try anything as dimwitted as running up with guns shooting.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
1. there are mines surrounding Area 51, therefore only an arial assault could be any bit useful. But then again, I hear they have Anti Airs,
I don't think anyone is getting into Area 51.

But wait a minute, your topic gave me an idea! Start Fires!

1. YOU won't be trespassing.

2. If they see you, well, your in a heck of a lot of trouble.

3. The Fires go in, they evacuate, fire trucks come blaring in, and you get to watch UFOs fly out and maybe if your a firefighter, you could be sent into area 51 to help fight the fire!!

It's to bad the government monitors this site, cause that's a great idea if I do say so myself!

Sorry to burst your bubble but Groom Lake/ Area 51 has it's own fire and emergency services. In 1979 or 1980 (I don't remember which), when the second Have Blue stealth prototype crashed just outside the border of Nellis Range, Area 51 sent a crash team out to recover the plane and rescue the pilot. They don't ask for outside help.

Tim

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:17 AM
link   
First off, you dont just storm onto a military installation, theres radar and god knows what else out there that will see you way before you get there, second, i saw someone saying that you could become a firefighter and get dispatched there..well the Air Force has there own firefighters, so that wont work....third, someone said, just join the Air Force and get assigned there, that wouldnt happen either, noone just gets assigned to a top secret installation like that, you must prove yourself trustworthy and then be recommened by a commander or something like that to even be considered for something like that....its a dumb idea all around...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:21 AM
link   
....This thread is based on a stupid idea.
2-Fort Knox is so heavily guarded to keep anyone from finding out the truth,that there isn't any gold there.
3-The only reason the government "seems" so powerful is that everyone here in the US has their heads up their asses.
4-I'm beginning to realise that "www" means "world wide waste of time",and has become as powerful a tool as TV to keep you sheeples from getting anything at all done.
5-I don't care what anyone thinks of my views on this because the majority here do not even think their own thoughts.
Forums like this only prove that the conditioning works too well,I wouldn't be surprised to find out the government was using them as a sort of a barometer reading to check out public opinion,since while everyone here has been eating pizza and whacking their pud,the government has been passing laws to make it legal for them to do just about anything they please,including monitoring absolutely everything.
There is nothing to learn here,and the good info some have to share falls on deaf ears for the most part.
Can you tell that it is becoming frustrating for me to watch?.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Pity you fool!

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 10:42 AM
link   
For anyone still entertaining the thought of infiltrating Area 51 here's a suggestion...

*Objective:*
Single-handedly:
Infiltrate, capture, and remove (1) prisoner held in a Maximum Security Facility without detection....

If you can accomplish this then I think you stand a better (*how much? I don't know...*) chance at gaining access to Area 51...

If it does not work and you find yourself either dead or in the facility itself, then you know that Area 51 is way out of your league...

If it does work, more power to you! Send the prisoner back, and begin planning for Area 51....

All for now...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:16 PM
link   
So what your saying is that this is a totally stupid Idea? It would be near to impossible for anyone to get into Area51. You could get a backpack nuke and blow it up, but where would all our conspiracy theories go?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My guess is that you'd have to be really lucky to get there as you'd have to cover many miles of open ground to get there, and they would be watching for you.

And if you did get there, you'd find nothing of interest as it's all hidden. they would know you were coming so they would have closed all the hangars.

Basically, it's a stupid idea. I think the best idea is some form of remote viewing, probably a small, radio controled vehicle.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:28 PM
link   
At one point in time, I too was obsessed with busting into Area 51, taking photos, printing them, etc.... then I turned 14, and it no longer held any appeal for me.

They develop weapons there, guys. For once, I'm going to side with the government (*watches the jaws drop*): while we, as the people who "run" this country, we have some right to know what goes on there - however, we have found out more than the government wants us to know as it is - we already have a damn good idea that they develop weapons there. That's enough for me. With all the morons we have in the country (many of whom are on this forum), in my opinion, the government should continue to keep details about Area 51 secret.

As for remote viewing...pah... I sure as hell wouldn't tell anybody here what I saw.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Explode!

An all out assault would take alot of sacrifices, but if one single person built their own rockets, prototype weapons, and so on, they could do a lot of damage... sitting out there in the desert, looking for something to shoot.

Okay, so Groom Lake area is well protected and surrounded, but hey, if some lunatic wanted to commit suicide with a bang, then that would definitely be the way to do it.

OOH!!! New Idea! Round up as many gothic/depressed people as you can, talk them into suicide, then talk them into running as close as they can to area 51 and then detonate themselves! Sure, it's wrong, but it's effective!

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
I suppose one could try the following... I for one won't...

First, admit yourself into a mental instituition... get a case #, perscriptions, etc...

Stay in the institution for about 6 months, then... miraculously escape...(The escape will be good practice for what follows next...)

Travel out to Nevada, strip down completely naked, and run as fast as you can straight into Area 51...past the fences, past the guards... as fast as you possibly can until you can get somewhere and see something...

If they catch you before you see anything...claim insanity and you will have the records to back you up...if you get in and see something, claim insanity, sign their papers, and talk nonsense all the way back into the institution....

If you are successful with that, you will know what you want to know about Area 51, and you will be safe!! (in the institution under strict watch, and out of our hair)

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I second the motion about getting Goths to blow it up. But what would we do our Conspiraciry theories about?

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Conspiracy theories can still be written about... other... places. Like a big knife (joke), or a satellite, maybe *cough* Iron Door Mine *cough*

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It would be almost impossible to break into area 51. You might possibly be able to break in with 10,000 highly skilled soldiers. They would need the best guns and equipment. Also probably information on all of the defenses.

So if someone has a couple hundred million dollars or maybe a billion dollars to waist be my guest and try it out.

I would never try and break in my self.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   
You guys are approaching this the wrong way... a way which reflects ATS' gun obsession...

The BEST and ONLY way to get into Area 51 is to do it peacefully. Get about 1000-2000 people together... let's say college antiwar activists... and simply march onto the premises along the road way. Most importantly, you will NEED media coverage. Get as much TV/cable coverage as possible. Such coverage will:
1.Get your message out
2.Protect your life.

Trust me, this is the only way to do it. If you try to storm the place you will die without anyone knowing what you may or may not have discovered. A massive, media covered protest is the only way to go.... Simply because they would never kill 1000 or so 19 year old activists on national TV.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I merely refer to Page 2 of this posting... Post Number: 20224

Not gonna happen....never has...never will...

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
The signs say you will be shot of you trespass. The protesters would either be killed or put in jail for life.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Knowing our Government, they would be killed.

who

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Maybe Im the only one thinking here, but do any of you really think that you could just walk right in? even if you somehow got past all the security, the dogs, the MPs, and god knows what else? I remember hearing most of the place is underground, do you think you could just go hit the button in the elevator and get to meet ET or whatever is there? Or better yet, maybe you could just walk up to the hangers and swing open the door to see the space ships ET crashed here in. My guess is no. Whatever government employees are reading this must be laughing their butts off. I am all for knowing what is out there, but realisticly its probably not gonna happen with a "peaceful march" or frontal assault. The idea of the radio control car is even more funny, I would love to see that happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join