It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Fight into Area51

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I wouldnt be suprised if another countrys special forces tried to do recon on area 51, why not good test of skill (and craziness). You wouldnt hear about it at all. I can just hear all you guys laughing! Just rembear Americans arnt the only ones who send in special forces to recon top secret facilites.

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
This is such a funny post I love to see it happen but it wont. I bet they have well more fancy hi tech stuff there than just heat and sound detectors and such, Hell if they have ufos like some suspect they may have death rays and and mega bombs to deal with even the ultimate malitia tress passers.... or it could be just a plane testing base and all that blood shed for nothing. If only we had a "what if machine" l

[edit on 20-8-2004 by CheeseKnob]

posted on Aug, 20 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by who
Whatever government employees are reading this must be laughing their butts off.

So true .. so true ...

Besides, have any of you even been out in the Nevada desert ... it's HOT!!! really HOT ... that's why we stay inside with our air conditioners going all summer long . .and most of the winter months too.

posted on Aug, 21 2004 @ 03:32 PM
link   
becaause of us "scumbag Americans" as you put it, you're national flag isn't White with a BIG RED CIRCLE on it ya genuis.

posted on Aug, 23 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
It'd be quite hard to get into Area 51, as numerous people have said, it is well guarded, with snipers and such. Only the Gov't knows what is in there and they ain't telling anybody nothing.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   
What we need is some hightly skilled assasins, say 10 of them, in a fully black outfit equipped with night vision goggles, a knife a pistol (with a silencer).

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Then you'd have the bodies of that ninja team rotting/mummifing in the Nevada sun with the rest. Does anyone know the story of a fire fight that broke out in S-4 between the U.S. and the Aliens. It went baaaaaad for the U.S./UN whoever it stooposedly was.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Interesting discussion, but you might as well just commite suicide instead of trying that.

The idea that you could actually get very far past the sign marked:USE OF DEADLY FORCE AUTHORIZED... is funny

But, like I said...interesting discussion.

Area 51 has always interested me as well.

arcana imperii.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 02:28 PM
link   
i coulda swore i made a post in a thread like this once before. if it wasnt this one, here goes!

this is a bad idea, a really bad idea. the worst idea in the long history of bad ideas in fact.

this idea is...well, stupid.

not sure how else to say it and i dont candy coat it for anyone.

when people talk about blasting their way into ANY military base with a team of amateurs i am strongly of favor of them getting their head examined. a cat scan is in order i think. maybe some prescription drugs and a "visit" to a nice quiet heavily padded room.

but lets play devils advocate here. lets say this happened and this "group" gained entry into the base. now what? the military has alreayd been notified of the situation and isnt going to hesitate to pull out all the stop in light of this trigger happy kill the terrorists climate and wouldnt hesitate to turn you into a greasespot on the tarmac. but lets say that doesnt happen. what if you find out there really is no alien stuff there and its just a R&D facility. what if you dont really find anything there? did it ever occur to anyone that the place could be a diversion? it may or may not be but the possiblity is there.

but lets say you DO find something. how do you plan on getting out? do you think htey're going to let you out? next to having a nuclear device in your posession there is precious little you can do to get out of such a situation.

i just fail to see what violence in this situation is going to do other than get people killed.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Why don't you get scooby and the team to solve the mystery of area 51 any way once the secret is out then no more great topics like this

I heard area 51 is where Elvis has been held against his will for many years this could get you an armed army of Elvis impersonators angry enough to do the biz and free him.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join