It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fire Fight into Area51

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I KNOW you cant just walk in. And yes your right there are at least 5 levels underground. But the still keep crafts uptop in like Hangar 18.

posted on Oct, 6 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ilovepizza
The signs say you will be shot of you trespass. The protesters would either be killed or put in jail for life.

They would never shoot 2000 college kids while ABC, NBC, CBS, and CNN were filming the whole thing. Never. It would start a revolution.

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 08:39 AM
link   
OIMD --

What you fail to realize is, yes they would shoot them!! It would NEVER make it on National T.V.!!! Take a guess (I'll give you one shot) at who controls the airwaves... be it Radio, T.V., Satellite, Cable, etc... Do you honestly think that anyone could show what the government did not want them to see??? On top of the fact that the government merely has to claim the 'attackers' were terrorists, neo-nazis, or a communistic cult of sorts and the death of college students, or anybody for that matter, would be praised...they would not be martyrs, the government would spin it their own direction!! Think about it!! They fooled millions when Kennedy was shot!! And that was a tape that made it on the air!!!!! C'mon...don't make the mistake of under-estimating the power or reach of the Government!!

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:01 PM
link   
To get in to Area 51 you will need to HALO inside from a stealth plane. HALO mean high alttiute low opening. so in other words you jump out at about 60,000 feet and open your parachute at 1,000 feet so the radar wont catch you very much.

Cheryl Stearn's pursuit for the world record high altitude jump follows in the footsteps of a national hero. On August 16, 1960 Colonel Joseph W. Kittinger Jr. set the high altitude parachute jump world record at 102,800 ft.

Col.. Kittinger made a series of three high altitude jumps. His first almost ended in disaster when he became entangled in his drogue chute. As a result he entered a violent spin and blacked out. Fortunately his reserve chute deployed automatically. He regained continuousness and made a safe landing.

Col. Kittinger's final jump from 102,800 ft. went much smoother. From the time he stepped off his gondola's ledge that read "Highest Step In The World" until his hard landing in the deserts of New Mexico, a total of 13 minutes and 45 seconds had elapsed.

HALO Jump

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I still firmly believe that they would be standing there waiting for you and that small, radio controlled vehicles would be the only way to get in. Perhaps drop these in mass from your HALO plane?

posted on Oct, 7 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
ok....you guys win...

gather everyone you can find to go with you, half of you parachute... the other half can drive, run, walk, crawl, sneak...whatever into Area 51...

give it your all, give it your best....and when all is said and done....and you have failed...we will be here...

to say "Told ya so!"

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Get a bunch of cars; load them with explosives. Then, by remote control, drive them in from every direction at top speed. Continue doing this repeatedly for a massively annoying distraction.

Film the whole thing, and snap pictures. Be connected to the internet the whole time, and have a webcam broadcast it throughout several webistes. That will give you the media coverage.

Next, while everything is going on, drive a few cars in, identical to the others, and also disguised to look like the others. Using this you can get inside the area, snap pictures, and continue driving very fast to get out of there.

Think about it, with guards getting blown to streds, fires starting, pieces of car flying through the air, eventually they would stop shooting at the cars driving in and exploding. One or two cars could get by unnoticed.

Price: It could get expensive, unless you used old broken down cars filled with gunpowder and gasoline...

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:35 PM
link   
what would be the point of breaking in.You would not see anything for the following reasons.

• Everything important is underground
  • You will be shot and killed as soon as you get across the fence

who

posted on Oct, 13 2003 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think the idea of driving numerous cars into the place and blowing them up would be really fun. Although pointless in the end, i would be happy to donate my services toward a goal like getting into area 51. I guess its the whole destruction thing that kinda lures me in. I love explosives, been playing with them far too long- god bless the man who started the anarchist cookbook. I dont know how many I have at this point. Let me know when and Ill be there, just not willing to blow my truck up, I like it too much and have put too much money into it.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I think this is a good question, but has probably been addressed around here countless times!
and most of you are just going post crazy and having fun!
The Idea of the banning together with thousands along with media in a peacful manner IS THE KEY!! you would need more than a few thousand people though..
what could they do? and while you were all at it you could march over to washington and claim america as a people powered government and dethrone whoever is manning the controls!
I guess alot of arrests would be made and ultimately a civil war or somthing??? but area 51 is an air force base if their suppose to be a organization for our protection how could they deploy an attack on tens of thousands of innocent people that are just trying to go for a stroll ? I would go.. make huge formations with your hands bound well to the people walking beside you...
could even collaborate with central americans to rush the border and join in the cause! i would think if their was alien intelligence it's not just for american government to use maybe it would bring world peace wich would put our government out of commission??

somthing I like to say about usa: we claimed america as our new land? well we had to deal with the american indians first, killed all them off pretty much, then what did they do? enslave other natives from africa?? what the phuck is up with that logic? thats what this country is based on blood and greed

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 10:20 AM
link   
you just just try flying in!

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Qlone -

Here is a response posted for a similar query...

Originally posted by ViperFreak edited by ViperFreak
What you fail to realize is, yes they would shoot *them!! (*them refers to thousands of people attempting to over-throw and over-run Area 51) It would NEVER make it on National T.V.!!! Take a guess (I'll give you one shot) at who controls the airwaves... be it Radio, T.V., Satellite, Cable, etc... Do you honestly think that anyone could show what the government did not want them to see??? On top of the fact that the government merely has to claim the 'attackers' were terrorists, neo-nazis, or a communistic cult of sorts and the death of college students, or anybody for that matter, would be praised...they would not be martyrs, the government would spin it their own direction!! Think about it!! They fooled millions when Kennedy was shot!! And that was a tape that made it on the air!!!!! C'mon...don't make the mistake of under-estimating the power or reach of the Government!!

Think about it...

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
You guys are pretty violent. I thought of some of these
ideas , but DAMN!! You guys wanna send Goths and Suicidals into Area51 with bombs packed on them. Which I acually liked. Lets see what else you guys can come up with. I actually liking starting this thread. i thought you guys would BOO it.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Alot of people are for this but out of those virtually none are willing to do it

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Interesting thread...

Supposing you get past the guys in the white Jeeps, then you have to deal with the squadron of Apache helicopters resident to that area... between the 30mm cannon rounds coming at you at a rate of 625 rds per minute and the 2nd generation hellfire missiles being fired at you from pilots who can target using a variety of sensory wavelengths, I would say that it would be one helluva weenie roast out there on a cold desert night....

And if by some stroke of luck you managed to get beyond the Apaches I am very sure there are adequate security units to pick you up or should I say, pick you off....

I am also reminded of the British journalist who took his camera crew within one mile of the restricted airspace out there - he was buzzed by 3 F-15's flying at around 1200 knots in close proximity to his little twin engine prop job... needless to say he bugged out as soon as his pilot could regain control of his aircraft...

you guys have fun getting your weenies roasted, as for me I'll just stay home and watch Monk or something...

intelgurl

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:14 PM
link   
A few rockets can take out the Camo Dudes. The same with the Apaches. And with enough firepower you can do literally anything. Doesnt mean there wont be adverse effects to what you did.
And if by intelgurl you mean you love Intel CPUs. then
AMD RULES.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
Alot of people are for this but out of those virtually none are willing to do it

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:20 PM
link   
First of all, starting a fire= bad idea. Why you may ask? Simple. Remember in the news when they talked about how at area 51 they stored highly toxic and flammable material in holes in the ground then bury it? A fire on that would REALLY REALLY ruin someones day once it causes half the compound to explode. Second, the media. The govnt controls the country, therefore it controls the media, if they dont want people to see something on television, then the people on television will never see it. Third, running in there like some hick on drugs and shooting in all directions. Now lets say you do make it in and take out security, then what? Backup will simply be called and they'll have guys from all the local air bases in the entire state to come after your ass. Only thing i can think of that would work is hiring some mercenary guy like solid snake, lol, but i doubt you'll find someone like that.

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
A few rockets can take out the Camo Dudes. The same with the Apaches. And with enough firepower you can do literally anything. Doesnt mean there wont be adverse effects to what you did.
And if by intelgurl you mean you love Intel CPUs. then
AMD RULES.

Sounds like a fantasy to me - and in fact that's what it is.
By saying "enough firepower" you make the supposition that those making the assault will have superior firepower to the layers of security surrounding some of the U.S.'s most high tech secrets.

A cool fantasy, but in reality it would be a weenie roast....

intelgurl
(and the name has nothing to with computer chips)

posted on Oct, 14 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Um, why would you want to murder people just to get into a military base where there likely isn't anything anymore? It's all been moved. There's also the fact that after you get done killing a bunch of people for no reason, you'd die yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join