It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared and Shocked

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Hi Guys

I'am not sure what to really do because 2 weeks ago If somone asked me if I beleived in Aliens I would say "Get out of here with your nonsense". After what happen to me and what I heard and saw I felt the need to tell everyone. I searched for a website where I could find people who would best understand what I was saying and hopefully someone who share the same experience I did. I will try to put the major points of what happen to me and answer questions as best I could

I was kidnapped on a spaceship and when I woke up I was surrounded by 5 strange human looking being. I could tell one was the leader and one was younger around my age. The other 3 were dressed in sort of a military outfit.

They looked similar to humans as in they have arms and legs with nose, eyes and mouth. The only difference was that they had what looked like a separate set of arms coming from their shoulders and their skin looked hard and darker.

The captain (leader) kept mumbling something I could not understand but after a few minutes they started speaking clearly. I was screaming and trying to get loose from my restrain and he kept telling me to remain calm. He said to me that there is something very important that we should know but he can't tell me because the time is not right. He kept reassuring me that he was not trying to hurt me but to help me

While in voyage back to what they called their home world their ship had a malfunction and they had to do an emergency landing on a moon. We had a really bad landing that the captain and the three guys in the military outfit did not survive

I began to befriend Scados who was the only surviving member and the youngest of all 5. I asked him what the captain meant by he has something to tell me but the time is not right. After hours of pleading he began to open up.

He told me that Earth as we call it doesn't belong to us and that the true owners of that planet is coming back for it. The Takeish are mammal looking creatures that live in peace and harmony on earth for several million years. They were forced to leave the planet because of an asteroid. After millions of years away from their home land and being refugees throughout the galaxy they have become very evil and now they are tired and want to come back home. They are upset at what we have done to the planet and intend on wiping us out clean.

I was shocked at the news he gave me but I was more so excited at the fact that we were not alone in this galaxy. I asked him if there is anything we can do to avoid the takeish to which he replied "there have been several people working on your behalf but to date there have been no resolution.”

At this point I was beginning to become very scared as I thought about my family and whether or not I will ever see them again. He looked deep into my eyes and I could see tears in his eyes as he began to tell me what I now call the worst destruction ever to happen in the history of beings.

With a soft spoken word he began by saying "There is allot more"
I begged him to explain.

He told me that we are not what we think. We are from a galaxy far away on a planet called Omarion. We are called Umians, similar to what we currently call ourselves "humans".

In that galaxy we are considered GODS, we are respected by all and our powers and abilities far exceed anybody known. People love and respect us. We had the power to think collectively and to move things with a thought. We could Control gravity. Control heat and cold, move things with our mind. We were great thinkers, Phylosophers, builders and protectors.

We had enemies who were constantly trying to destroy us so they could take control of that galaxy and quite possibly the world. Our main enemy were the Tikitok's, they were dangerous and had abilities similar to us although not as strong. During that time there was a man called lucifius as we now call lucifer. He was a Umian as were we. He wanted power and to be in control of Omarion and because of his greed he formed an alliance with the Tikitok's.

“Before I continue I must explain that the umians think collectively and everyday they would interconnect to each other and share thoughts ideas and be at a state of relaxation”

It is during this time that lucifius and the tikitoks made a plan to destroy all umians. While asleep during our telepathic session the Protectors were on guard and Lucifius implanted a code into our central system that sent us to sleep. Everyone on the planet went to sleep except the protectors. While everyone was asleep the Tikitocks destroyed almost all of the protectors while a handful escaped to nearby planet. They killed almost everyone that was in a sleeping state with once again only a handful escaping with the help of the protectors.

“The thing about a Umian is that when he/she dies, only the body dies. The spirit continues and finds a new born to continue its life. Therefore we are not really dead because our souls live on.”

The tikitoks searched for all umians from all over the galaxy and enslaved us. They did what is now known as the worst destruction that is known to anybody. With the surviving Umians they performed brain surgery on them and placed something inside their brain to block out allot of their thinking ability. Their memory of what happen was completely erased.

After years of slavery they were rescued by friends of the Umians and brought to what we now Call Earth. The spirit of all the umians managed to find their way to earth and take a body to continue but through years and years of human evolution we lost that ability to think and our memory of what happen is still erased.

I was left in shocked. Pissed I screamed #..From GODS to This was what I said.

He began to explain that friends of the umians have tried thousands of times
To try reverse the surgery done to us but with no luck. There are others who have tried to find out what the surgery is because they want to use this against their enemies.

I was in tears in disbelief. I asked him what happened. Who were the protectors? Then he began to explain.

The Umians were divided in 4 groups.

Blacks were the protectors
Whites were the leaders, Government
Chinese were the thinkers, Phylosophers

Just as he was to continue a huge ship landed 100 feet from us and a whole bunch of people in suits came running towards us. They began asking Scados what he told me and he screamed “Nothing, I swear nothing”. One of the men came towards me and put something close to my neck and that was when I woke up in my bed. I checked my neck immediately and didn’t notice anything at first but the day after I had a huge itch. On the same spot.

I am trying to write this down as I remember. Really hoping someone share the same experience

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
sounds like a new Scientologist manifesto...

Umians? Strange coincidence, in my opinion, that it's similar to the word "Human" which is derived from a germanic language.........Lucifer as well, which was conceived in the middle ages...

"Chinese were the thinkers, Phylosophers "
...Chinese?...So they're from another planet, you say...Maybe that's why they're so different.
That kind of killed the credibility, if it ever existed in the first place...

I think you're better off writing a sci-fi novel...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
My gosh! I can't believe noone replied to you. That's mean. I believe you! And I have had similar experiences...except I wasn't kidnapped. Ok..so I was home. I went to bed. And I dreamed this wierd dream. I went into my living room, and I saw a huge UFO spinning slowly outside. Well, I grabbed my video camera and started to film it. AS I was filming it, it moved into my driveway. Then I went to film it some more, but my camera shut off and the lights on the UFO went off. Then it was quiet...and I looked out the window. A Gray alien was walking in a wierd manor towards my window!!! O_O Not the window I was looking out of, but the window in MY room, where I was alseep...since I was in my astral form, I went outside through the wall. And I said, Hey! The alien turned around, and it didn't have any expression. The alien was very tall, I'd say he was a large gray. He had huge almond black eyes, and a gray body. He turned towards me and walked foward slowly. Then he stopped, and held out his hand. "Do not be afraid, I will not hurt you." He said it in this wierd..*oh I'm freindly tone* I said, "No, please don't hurt me." Then he said, "It is alright, I will not harm you, please calm yourself." Then I remember being in a space ship...looking down at the earth...then I was back on the ground in my drive way and a black cadillac pulled into the drive way. And a man , lol, I should say an MIB opened the door, got out and said to me, "Well, get in!" And I got in. Then he drove toward my beach. The car plunged into the water. And I said, "Omg! No I'm going to drown!" And the driver said, "No you're not...just cool it. Breath" So I held my breath, then my whole body was sucked into this demension, I felt like I was in chains. Suddenly I was in this base. This room, and I remember it being wet. I was lying on these tiles. Like pole tiles. I looked all around the room, and there were drones..or robots...or cyborg people hanging on the wall. There were MILLIONS of them all over the place. Hanging on the wall. Then I was walking around, and this man. I don't know who he was, but I was looking at this dirt mound and I saw these crystals there. They were white, and when you chip them, there was purple inside. I took a load and put it into my bag. I heard someone say, "The crystals are our energy source." So then I went into this black hole, and I ended up in this strange town. It was wierd..then I woke up. What do you make of that?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
lol i knew whitelightwolf would be the first to reply to this...maybe you guys ought to co-write...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Why what's wrong with replying???? Do you have something against me? Am I annoying or something?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
There's a lot of fun to be had here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
hey great story i belive you a 100% i got a question for you Milkriver there are four races whites blacks chiness an indians or aboriginals u left out the 4th what do the indians or aboriginals do or symbolize
? and do u have any messenger i would like to talk to you

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
yes. nothing personal.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
It very hard to believe that story because it is so different to what I've heard generally. Could it of been a strange dream and the itch occurred when you thought about it so much...

Other than that wow should make a movie about it, very good read

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
O.k. I know this might sound crazy , but haven't you guy's considered that we call dreams , "dreams" for a reason?

As in they are not real and have nothing to do with everyday Physical reality.

Everyone has "Crazy" dreams , I have them nearly every time I sleep!

But, none of that is Above Top Secret stuff, its just dreams.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
my thoughts exactly...seriously, join a sci-fi forum! im not being sarcastic, it's pretty interesting once you get down to reading it.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Sorry, was it because I kept on posting stuff because (ahem) I am new.....sorry dude...geez, you really don't have to get so mean. Whatever, I have better things to do
And don't worry, I'm not mad at you.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
You had me right up until the tikitoks.....all I could see was three blind mice and kept wondering if I was one of them.

I'm not saying what you described didn't happen, Hell i've seen a Bigfoot and most people don't believe me. I just hope someone finds and produces a Bigfoot before the takeish get here and wipe our butts out.

I've a bad feeling this will be a hard sell to a bunch of people that just crashed on Serpo.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Hi milkriver, I like your story, I think it is very cool. As far as being credible, I don't know. You must have a very good memory being able to recall all of that stuff. I believe that the story may be partially true. I think that its probably full of metaphors and the stuff could mean other things. Hope you have another one of those dreams soon, very interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
yeah i saw that serenity movie too,it was hilarious.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
yes, a dream. do you happen to read alot of alien abductions, UFO cases, surf the web for alien information? This could be it. I too have had dreams with 'alien encounters', but that was when i was really into alien research, reading all kinds of creepy stories, until i had a dream myself. my dream was about me being in an house i used to live in. i look out my window and seen a UFO hovering above different houses then hovered above mine. next thing i know, a man materializes in my living room and sits down next to me. i can distinctly remember him wearing a black kind of space suit, and having asian features with dark skin color. i talked to him in my head and i remember being shown a computer screen? with all kinds of information, including planets and mathematical mumbo jumbo. i had this dream during my alien research marathon, after i died down with that, i didn't have these dreams anymore. ;/

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Milkriver, you had me until you got to the part where only you and the youngest alien survived.
I also wondered about the Chinese label. Seems to be a flaw in your research. Is there anything you'd like to tell us about your experience?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
You may want to check into the research of Dr. Michael Persinger at Laurentian University in Canada. He was able to induce abduction experiences in subjects using electromagnetism and thinks the Earths magnetic field may be resposible for some aspects of dreams. Seems they may influence our thought patterns. Heck maybe we can cure criminals of their behavior by strapping magnets to their heads.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They took you to the moon bummer i want to visit a home planet of some alien species. Coolness but yea the whole slaving of the humans and umians sounds like sciencetology.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Planet Omarion?

What "Star"System did you say that is from?

[edit on 20-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

<<   2  3 >>

join