It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scared and Shocked

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Here's some good stuff on Omarion. Sounds like something from Star Trek, lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
No offence, meant towards you. It's an interesting read, great story, and i would have said you should write sci-fi, but now seeing the link to the Omarian Planet, it seems you got the story from that. Seems more like an episode of Star Trek.

And as someone pointed out you left out the Native Indian race. And I think Chinese or Orientals are part of the aboriginal or native Indian or eskimoes, called the Momgoloids.

You also forgot the dark olive-skinned mediteranean race, includes Spaniards, Iranians, Italians, Indians of India, Egyptians etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So the reason i failed math class is because i am genetically predisposed to fail math, excellent. Tikitok sounds like it was made up by some 3 year old, are they somehow related to the Poopoohead race.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What little credbility the UFO forum has is eroded by the nonsence stories like this first one.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It was a very interesting read but i doubt this happened in reality

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Yet under other un-credible abduction story with a mostly unreported alien race (sounds closest to the Bernardians).

I can not say I believe you, unfortunatly this story is even beyond me and my theories (which are already widely ridiculed by ATS members, e.g. Reptilians).

can you give any details to your account?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Amazing how these stories always have to include race.Theres always a purpose for a man being black,white or asian.Always.Take the reptillian threadway back for example and then another thread claiming all human races are actually different alien beings.Another way for societies silent segregation to sneak into alternative forums such as this great forum of ours.Really.Get over it.

As for the story.Maby you had an encounter.But as far as i can see it,you altered your story a tad tomuch to what you would prefer it.Prittymuch that obvious.

Cant wait till the next story.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
The reaction to his post is very sad. If you can't post about an alien encounter on a message board BASED on Alien matters, then where the hell can you tell anyone about such an experience?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
It's obvious that this BOY is having a mental breakdown, to tell a story is one thing but to pass it on as a true is another . I think the mods should ban you for trying to intice a real dialog between the members of this site,and to the members who believe this clown should see a doctor. I to believe in aliens but not stories like this .

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Whoa! Isn't your reaction to this person's encounter with aliens a bit harsh? Let's not forget that somewhere in all of the stories and eyewitness accounts there is truth. We can't get to the truth if we don't hear all the accounts, can we?

And since when did ATS moderators become an investigative agency that certifies what's true and what's fiction?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I'am both Happy and suprised at the comments.

Shocked in the sense that I never expected so many people to comment the way they did. Don't get me wrong I totally expect it

Happy in the sense that I feel glad that it is most likely a dream. From reading most of your comments I think it might just be a dream. I spoke with family about this and they laughed at thought the same thing. So its very relaxing to know that it was just a dream. I'am not one for UFO's or things of the sort but I will be sure to read a few of the threads here.

Thanks for your honest comments whether they be rude, positive or whatever.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Assuming for argument's sake you're being honest with us....

They are upset at what we have done to the planet and intend on wiping us out clean.

Since UFOs have been actively appearing in our skies for over half a century (and many instances even prior to this), it seems they aren't really that dedicated to wiping us out... Also, they seem to keep hiding and evading us for some reason...hardly the behavior of beings capable of or at least interested in... "wiping us out", so at the very least, it would seem that their own lack of ambition would give us little to worry about....so don't be too scared or shocked...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I thought your post was great. Don't let these skeptics try to tell you anything. Your story as wild as it may be, put a great spin on what it all means. I really liked your accounts of what you thought might have happened. Everyone here always complains about evidence and pictures and your story is too crazy..blah blah....etc
If we found out this afternoon that Aliens are real and our planet is in danger than how do you think people would react to your post??????OMG this guy was right yaddie yaddie yada....
I myself like to keep an open mind and if your account is truth and this did happen to you than you my friend are the lucky one...
Peace and good luck!

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Im with NetChicken on this.

These type of fairy stories are turning ATS into an online version of MAD.

If I didnt trust the eagle eyes of some of the Moderators then I would be sure that there was some disinformation being spread on here.

As it is I will accept the fact, that without naming names and getting a ban, that we have an abnormal number of crackpots who contribute to here.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Milkriver ,

Everyone has weird or bad dreams, its totally normal. I have weird dreams all the time. If you continue to sleep I'm sure you will in time have more weird ones!

To all of the 100% Believers...

You guys have got to learn that seeing words written out on your screen does not make them true!

And you'll never know anything about the world if you don't learn to filter out the irrelevant like other peoples Dreams!

Think about this , how many people dream they can fly?

If those people jump off a roof the next morning they will break their legs just like anyone else.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Don't believe anything....

unless you see it on T.V. or the president tells you so and if people say its a dream than that has to be correct. Maybe we should all hide in a closet somewhere and never ever say anything....

I'm not saying this person is telling the truth. But, who in crap are you people to tell someone or anyone not to post because your febal minds can't understand. This person had a weird experience and if this isn't the place to ask some people for help than where is that place...
Maybe it was a dream.... maybe not???
But not a single one of you people can prove that so if your talking about post that should never have been writen. Take a look at your own and realize "hey maybe I don't know what I'm talking about...

How many UFO case have been proven 100% true oh yeah thats right absoluty ZERO! so if this guy can't post his experience here than maybe we should shut down the whole Alien ufo part of this site!

sad really sad....

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Do your self and us a favor and go to a hypnotist, perhaps he/she can help these memories resurface so you can be sure it happened

(well, I will give a fair warning and tell you that hypnosis is not perfect and false memories can come out of this).

It's also possible that the beings you saw were screen memories.

I am a skeptic but I do take most cases seriously, I was more of a believer a year or so ago but ATS made me more skeptical about alien abduction phenomena basically because few people on ATS ever come with stories that can be taken seriously.

So I do not mean any offense and I would love to speak about your experience personally on Yahoo, MSN or even ATS chat if you like, send me a U2U if you would like to communicate on any of these mediums.

Thanks for your story.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpinDropSmile

I'm not saying this person is telling the truth. But, who in crap are you people to tell someone or anyone not to post because your febal minds can't understand. This person had a weird experience and if this isn't the place to ask some people for help than where is that place...

Ignorance has two extremes: Denial and Unreasoning agreement.

Oh and "that place" is a psychiatrist's chair.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Don't believe anything....

unless you see it on T.V. or the president tells you so and if people say its a dream than that has to be correct. Maybe we should all hide in a closet somewhere and never ever say anything....

Well, the president (on TV) said the reason for invading Iraq was WOMD...but it wasn't...so maybe that's not the best example...hehe....

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
What little credbility the UFO forum has is eroded by the nonsence stories like this first one.

I'd like to strongly agree with this line on the matter. Very well said Netty.

The reaction to his post is very sad. If you can't post about an alien encounter on a message board BASED on Alien matters, then where the hell can you tell anyone about such an experience?

'cuse me? Where does it say it's Based only on Alien matters? Please point me to this location, where does it say that people can't disagree and argue about a matter to protect their opinions?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join