It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 109
<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
also at the 1:50 mark, the comment about doubles comes up and after the applause if you watch his eyes and facial expression it looks like people do when they just tell a lie, they look around...

www.youtube.com...

You'd think after 42 years, Bill would be able to lie about being Paul without even blinking.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
the camera doesn't love Faul.

Welcome to the thread, Floh! This is so obvious...

and also, more importantly, Paul could write.

The guy not only wrote his own No. 1 hits, but he wrote them for other people, & his songs inspired other No. 1 hits. He was incredible.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Floh
After reading this thread for several days, it's become apparent the person called Paul McCartney isn't Paul McCartney. as has already been pointed out, Paul McCartney was charismatic. Faul never has been charismatic. and talented.

i have no doubt Paul Left in 1966 and was replaced. Faul has not one drop of charisma. the camera doesn't love Faul.

and also, more importantly, Paul could write.

Not charismatic! Have you been to a Paul McCartney solo concert?

So he's not talented now either eh? The mind really does boggle.

What wonderful insight

Just like David Bowie continued to write hit after hit after hitting his peak
in the 70's huh?

There are so many laughable aspects about this latest batch of posts
proclaiming he's a fake because his post-Beatles work doesn't happen to be to your liking. Give me a break.

Macca is the most successful songwriter in the history of pop music
and you have the nerve to question his credentials!!

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

Yo're right there faulcon, it is so blatantly obvious that it's the same person!

I see faulcon is adopting her blitzkrieg approach to posting.
Barely giving people time to respond before yet more of the same old
image collections and quoted text.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

Yo're right there faulcon, it is so blatantly obvious that it's the same person!

It's obvious that it's obviously the same person if one doesn't apply attention to detail....otherwise they are different!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
It's obvious that it's obviously the same person if one doesn't apply attention to detail....otherwise they are different!

If it were the same person, their faces would fit together a *little* better than this - lol

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorerI see faulcon is adopting her blitzkrieg approach to posting.

Yeah - funny thing is that in spite of all the "obvious" differences she claims she can see between the two men - she thought a a pre PID photo of Paul was 'Faul':

Yesterday And Today album cover shoot - PRE PID:

When shown this pic in what she presumed was meant to be a Paul/'Faul' comp she said he was "Bill":

Well done to faulcon for proving to us that she can't really see any "differences" at all!

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Dakudo]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by kshaund
also at the 1:50 mark, the comment about doubles comes up and after the applause if you watch his eyes and facial expression it looks like people do when they just tell a lie, they look around...

www.youtube.com...

You'd think after 42 years, Bill would be able to lie about being Paul without even blinking.

He just said " this is him " while pointing to himself.....He just admitted it but in such a way that it is laughed off......THe looks he does it a couple times and all during times when that subject is up even though it goes on for a few min....

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

I see faulcon is adopting her blitzkrieg approach to posting.

i had to walk away from this thread for a while because it was just to draining ......

Every time I pointed out a part where his nose was differ or commented on something so obvious.......NOBODY would comment on my comment or agree or even disagree with what i said..

I feel it's because nobody can explain it.....yes you try to accuse faulcon of posting information too quickly??? lol really?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

i had to walk away from this thread for a while because it was just to draining ......

Welcome back!
Yes, it's draining, but it's gotten a lot better for me since I put some of them on ignore.

Every time I pointed out a part where his nose was differ or commented on something so obvious.......NOBODY would comment on my comment or agree or even disagree with what i said..

I'm sure I agreed w/ you if you were pointing out differences, unless I thought what you said didn't need a comment...? I'm sorry if you thought you were being ignored

you try to accuse faulcon of posting information too quickly???

We wouldn't want the information to come out too quickly, now would we? lol

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

That'll be from the editing and photoshopping. I wouldn't worry about it.

Faulcon has helped create a 100+ page thread on here from these images
which she incorrectly calls 'evidence' even though they have shown up time and time again as being bogus and lifted off 'pid' sites of which she is a member of.
It's funny how when I point these things out I am immediately attacked, usually by Uncle Benny with his snide and immature remarks yet I am not the one who has actually meticulously illustrated this in the thread, diabolo and Dakudo etc deserve great credit for their work.

I expect they'll be receiving their massive cheques in the post from
the head of Illuminati Ltd. soon or Disinformation Agensts Inc.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Okay so what do you guys think about this vocal sample showing early Paul and later Paul?
Singing Sample
I am just wondering what everyone thinks--does it sound the same or different to you?

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Tina, that link ^ doesn't work for me I'm afraid, I will be glad to take a listen if you can re-post.

Here is a rare recording of Paul on the Southbank show.

www.youtube.com...

The audio is poor unfortunately but he warmly recollects writing his first
song, the influence of his father on his early musical life and the musical
influences on his childhood growing up on Merseyside.

Recorded in 1977.

Of course the 'piddlers' will be on spouting fantasy claims about
'Faul' having downloaded his brain or something along those lines
which we've seen on here not too long ago.

Beatles / Macca fans, enjoy.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinaballerina
Okay so what do you guys think about this vocal sample showing early Paul and later Paul?
Singing Sample
I am just wondering what everyone thinks--does it sound the same or different to you?

It sounds like the vocals in "Lady Madonna" have distortion on them to me.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

About 55 seconds into this clip there is a picture of Paul / Faul - whoever
lighting a cigarette for Damon Albarn - using his right hand.

I know from messing about with cigarette lighters that they are not the easiest things to use with the 'wrong' hand.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by berenike]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by berenike
www.youtube.com...

About 55 seconds into this clip there is a picture of Paul / Faul - whoever
lighting a cigarette for Damon Albarn - using his right hand.

Great catch! Bill just got cocky - thought no one would catch little things like that.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Nope I'm sorry that just doesn't wash with me, or the one about the way he folds his arms...

I'm left-handed and as a smoker I can light cigarettes *cough* et cetera with either hand, just as easily...my habit is over twenty years young so it might be practice...

...and regarding folding arms, I don't think that tells you either one thing or the other as I can fold my arms perfectly comfortably both ways and upon checking, most often it seems that I would be mistaken for a right-hander...

...remember that, as left-handers, living in a right-hander's world we often compensate unconsciously...

I consider there to be far more credible claims regarding PID than these two illustrations....

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Excerpts from the chapter "Humpty Dumpty" in Through The Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll... keep in mind John Lennon was referring to this chapter when he sang "I am the eggman. They are the eggmen."...

"It can't be anybody else!" she said to herself. "I'm as certain of it, as if his name were written all over his face."

---###---

"Must a name mean something?" Alice asked doubtfully. "Of course it must," Humpty Dumpty said with a short laugh: "my name means the shape I am --- and a good handsome shape it is, too."

---###---

"You've been listening at doors --- and behind trees --- and down chimneys --- or you couldn't have known it!" (that he had spoken with the King about a remedy for a problem).

---###---

(Alice said) "one can't help growing older." "One can't, perhaps," said Humpty Dumpty, but two can. With proper assistance..."

---###---

(Alice) "I mean, what is an un-birthday present?" "A present given when it isn't your birthday, of course."

---###---

"I thought it looked a little queer. As I was saying, that seems to be done right --- though I haven't time to look it over thoroughly just now..."

---###---

"I meant by 'impenetrability' that we've had enough of that subject, and it would be just as well if you didn't mention what you mean to do next, as I suppose you don't mean to stop here all the rest of your life."

---###---

"You see it's like a portmanteau --- there are two meanings packed up into one word."

---###---

"I sing this song for your delight --- only I don't sing it," he added as an explanation. "I see you don't," said Alice. "If you can see whether I'm singing or not, you've sharper eyes than most," Humpty Dumpty remarked severely. Alice was silent.

---###---

"In summer, when the days are long, perhaps you'll understand the song."

---###---

"It will be better to obey."

---###---

...Alice thought with a shudder, "I wouldn't have been the messenger for anything!"

---###---

"...you're so exactly like other people." "The face is what one goes by, generally," Alice remarked in a thoughtful tone. "That's just what I complain of," said Humpty Dumpty. "Your face is the same as everybody has ---the two eyes, so---" (marking their places in the air with his thumb) "nose in the middle, mouth under. It's always the same. Now if you had the two eyes on the same side of the nose, for instance --or the mouth at the top --- that would be some help." "It wouldn't look nice," Alice objected. But Humpty Dumpty only shut his eyes and said "Wait 'til you've tried."

---###---

[edit on 1-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

I'm left-handed and as a smoker I can light cigarettes *cough* et cetera with either hand, just as easily...my habit is over twenty years young so it might be practice...

You might be more ambidextrous than I. I'm not really comfortable using my left hand for things like that. Paul once said he was "useless" w/ his right hand.

...and regarding folding arms, I don't think that tells you either one thing or the other as I can fold my arms perfectly comfortably both ways and upon checking, most often it seems that I would be mistaken for a right-hander...

It feels extremely awkward for me to fold my arms one way, but completely natural to fold them the other, so I think it is an indication of what one's true dominant hand is. This looks like a right-hander, since that is how I would fold my arms:

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   

. Paul once said he was "useless" w/ his right hand.

That's interesting then.

This looks like a right-hander, since that is how I would fold my arms:

Yep, except that's how I generally fold my arms and I'm a lefty...

Does he have 6 toes on his right (our left) foot?!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 106  107  108    110  111  112 >>

join