It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 111
<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Paul is alive, he never was replaced:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by diabolo1
Paul is alive, he never was replaced:

I'm not sure how showing a montage containing different people qualifies as 'The Same' however.
Either it's obvious or it's not, obviously.
To me it is, to you it isn't....how do we get passed this impasse?

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 09:47 PM
link   

This Cheryl Crow song came up somewhere before in conjunction with PID. In the first verse she sings -

"All I wanna do is have a little fun before I die,
Says the man next to me out of nowhere
It's apropos
Of nothing
He says his name's William but I'm sure,
He's Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy
And he's plain ugly to me
And I wonder if he's ever had a day of fun in his whole
life..."

I always found it interesting as I`ve no doubt it`s an "open secret" within the entertainment industry that Bill/Faul is not the original Paul McCartney. Often in songs and tv programs (as in mind-programming... eh huh) little hints are given to the public. Like the Bealtles PID clues we`re being told indirectly about a particular event.

One of the few episodes of "The Twilight Zone" I watched as a kid was one where a guy time-travelled back to the 60`s, met the original Elvis before he became famous and told "The King" about the rock`n roll icon he would become. Elvis laughed it off but ended up being killed in a car crash (like Paul in the PID story). This guy then took on Elvis` identity and went on to become the legend. I`m not saying Elvis was replaced lol, but there may be hints in there about another rock n`roll legend.... Paul of course - A double who replaced a rock`n roll star who died in a car crash.

Back to the above song:

It`s interesting to note that in the intro Cheryl Crow mentions L.A -

"Hit it!
This ain't no disco
It ain't no country club either
This is LA!"

L.A is of course home to Hollywood, home of the US film industry - the home of acting and programming.

So we have all these references to Bill/Faul and acting (L.A). Also in L.A are based numerous "lookalike"/double recruitment agencies. They actually seek out people who look like famous celebrities and politicians.

[edit on 2-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncle Benny
This Cheryl Crow song came up somewhere before in conjunction with PID. In the first verse she sings -

He says his name's William but I'm sure,
He's Bill or Billy or Mac or Buddy
And he's plain ugly to me
..."

I always found it interesting as I`ve no doubt it`s an "open secret" within the entertainment industry that Bill/Faul is not the original Paul McCartney.

That is funny if she's really talking about Bill in that verse. To quote another apropos song: "I see right through your plastic Mac."
"Substitute" - The Who

It`s interesting to note that in the intro Cheryl Crow mentions L.A -

"This ain't no disco
It ain't no country club either
This is LA!"

Disco wasn't Bill's best look -

LA - also home of spook-infested Laurel Canyon...

[edit on 2-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

To quote another apropos song: "I see right through your plastic Mac."
"Substitute" - The Who

Wow... fascinating picture there Faulcon. Granted the song "Substitute" originally came out before Pauls replacement, it`s interesting Bills choice of words on the bass drum!

LA - also home of spook-infested Laurel Canyon...

Do you have any links regarding Laurel Canyon?

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Do you have any links regarding Laurel Canyon?

Sure do. Check out "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation" by Dave McGowan at davesweb.cnchost.com.... There's some good stuff there.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Sure do. Check out "Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation" by Dave McGowan at davesweb.cnchost.com.... There's some good stuff there.

Thanks for that Faulcon, will have a good read through it.

Billy (Faul) talks more complete rubbish for his adoring fans!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Billy (Faul) talks more complete rubbish for his adoring fans!

Another tampered photos. Check out Bill's right ear.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just a quick note...

the run out groove of Sgt Pepper (at the very end of the long fade out of A Day In The Life), Beatles half sing, half say the following which is repeated...

"I never could see any other way." (laughter in background)

Check it out.

Now, what that refers to is a mystery. I've read that they spent several hours getting it exactly the way they wanted it to sound. Quite mysterious little thing.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Great catch! Bill just got cocky - thought no one would catch little things like that.

Smokers can not light with both hands? I just picked up a lighter and easily lit up with both hands. Also, look at the angles of the bodies in the pic. It would be awkward to use the left hand to light Damon's cigarette, while reaching over with the right hand was the safer and easier option.

Hand use is not definitive. Right handed people can drive standard cars, which require steering with the left hand. Some people are equally adept at certain actions with both hands. I'm right handed and I can light with the left, drive, draw, and do other things well with my left. Lighting a cigarette isn't something which requires finesse.

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Ethera]

[edit on 9/3/2009 by Ethera]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ethera
Smokers can not light with both hands? I just picked up a lighter and easily lit up with both hands. Also, look at the angles of the bodies in the pic. It would be awkward to use the left hand to light Damon's cigarette, while reaching over with the right hand was the safer and easier option.

I`m right handed, smoked when I was younger and would never light up a cigi (for myself or anyone else) with my left hand, just wouldn`t do it.
I have a friend who is ambidextrous but uses the same hands for the same things out of habit. Bill above would have to light up with his left hand as Paul was left handed but here shows us his true nature as he has done many times before (playing guitar in India/switching the bass around on Sgt. Pepper, holding a cigi in his right hand on the front cover of Abbey Road).

Originally posted by switching yard
the run out groove of Sgt Pepper (at the very end of the long fade out of A Day In The Life), Beatles half sing, half say the following which is repeated...

"I never could see any other way." (laughter in background)

Check it out.

Now, what that refers to is a mystery. I've read that they spent several hours getting it exactly the way they wanted it to sound. Quite mysterious little thing.

Listen to the backmasked version and see what you think switching yard.

"Will Paul be back as Superman" - 55 seconds in.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Uncle Benny]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

George Martin, the "great protector" of all things Beatle.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   

I`m right handed, smoked when I was younger and would never light up a cigi (for myself or anyone else) with my left hand, just wouldn`t do it.
I have a friend who is ambidextrous but uses the same hands for the same things out of habit. Bill above would have to light up with his left hand as Paul was left handed but here shows us his true nature

I don't know if this REALLY counts as evidence as, as I have posted previously, I'm left-handed and while I generally use my left hand to light my fags I can and do use my right hand as well...and remember that Paul, being a left-hander in a right-hander's world may well have been able to use his right hand to light a cigarette...comparing a right-hander's experience of smoking with that of a lefty doesn't work...other left-handed smokers I know can happily use a lighter with both hands, and some even smoke with their right hand (though I do 'religiously' use my left!)...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   

George Martin, the "great protector" of all things Beatle.

Ahem... Sir George Martin.

In recognition of his services to the music industry and popular culture, he was made a Knight Bachelor in 1996.

en.wikipedia.org...

:cough: Illuminati... lol

[edit on 3-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

I don't know if this REALLY counts as evidence as, as I have posted previously, I'm left-handed and while I generally use my left hand to light my fags I can and do use my right hand as well...and remember that Paul, being a left-hander in a right-hander's world may well have been able to use his right hand to light a cigarette...

Maybe, but Paul once said he was "useless" w/ his right hand.

I'm w/ UB on not being comfortable using my left hand to wield a lighter (esp not w/ a flame that close to someone's face - yikes :-P). It obviously isn't definitive proof that Bill is right handed, but the evidence does start to stack up. There's Bill playing right-handed guitar in India, right handed on a boat, the way he reached for the bass right-handedly in SFF before catching himself, the way he crosses his arms in an (arguably) right-handed manner, etc.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   

I'm w/ UB on not being comfortable using my left hand to wield a lighter (esp not w/ a flame that close to someone's face - yikes :-P).

That's coming from a right hander?
As a left-hander it isn't an issue.

It obviously isn't definitive proof that Bill is right handed, but the evidence does start to stack up. There's Bill playing right-handed guitar in India, right handed on a boat, the way he reached for the bass right-handedly in SFF before catching himself, the way he crosses his arms in an (arguably) right-handed manner, etc.

Yes, I understand that, but I was just shewing that as a left hander I do some things which taken individually might label me as a right-hander.

Arm folding and cigarette lighting I consider to be distractions and there are far more worthy, curious, and evident things than these...

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Thanks, Uncle Benny for the backmasking clip on the run out groove of Sgt Pepper.

What do I think about it? Well, it is yet another creepy clue. I wasn't into the whole backmasking trip, but I am slowly coming around to appreciate some of it, thanks to the rotten apple series and your post here.

Can anyone tell any info about the rotten apple series? Like, when did the series begin posting on the web? iamaphoney... is that someone who posts on PID forums? I realize no one knows who it is exactly, but I wonder what the story is of who and why and so forth (not that any revealing details would emerge), but is there any general background info on the whole youtube rotten apple series thing?

Just want to say, I am impressed with the work done in putting together the rotten apple series. Whomever is doing it, they're doing a good job. I'm not sure I agree 100% with every angle presented in rotten apple, but I do agree most of it is compelling, I'll put it that way.

I jumped over to the side of PID after examining the photo comparisons closely. But I must tell you guys, it is very difficult to maintain the PID view because it is still quite a shock to me. I suppose many of you would understand that. I've had recurring doubts about both sides of the argument and it is all pretty overwhelming.

Seems to me that if the switch was made, then for some reason unknown everyone in the Beatles organization supported it and kept it secret except for the clues. I do think wives and girlfriends walked away, too freaked out to stay involved.

Two more points, if the switch is true... number one, the New Paul is without question very talented as a musician and singer. I know you guys like to slag his abilities, but I think he was a child prodigy on piano and superbly ambidextrous. I think today's Macca has a very high I.Q. If there was a switch, the New Paul was schooled and coached extremely intensively and probably played and sang in a rock band before being recruited from Ontario or wherever.

Point two... I believe that if there was a switch, it had to have been facilitated by British Intelligence, there was mind control perpetrated on the Beatles and their organization with pure pharma '___' the key tool plus God knows what else and what method of programming was used, and I do think that if it is true about the switch, the MI-6/Tavistock supplied '___', the mind control, and so forth, then I would have to say that it seems highly likely that Yoko was a controller (like a station chief type agent) whose job it was to keep Lennon in the program and thoroughly hooked on the acid as well as heroin.

Just speculating, folks.

If none of it is true... the different people in the photos must be explained, the planting of clues must be explained, and Macca must submit to an independent analysis of fingerprints, etc. By avoiding forensic exam and proving who he is, I think he is only setting up the possibility of an exhumation of his body in some distant future decade when people will demand to know (presuming there won't be a cremation)

I would still like to believe the current Macca is the real Paul. But I cannot get over the photo discrepancies and the myriad clues. Something is definitely up. If Heather Mills hadn't said world wouldn't be able to handle the truth, I might be more sympathetic to PIA, but she was/is afraid for her life and it is to do with a deep secret regarding Macca. To me, that is the last straw and I must now see fingerprint evidence of who the person is presenting himself as Paul McCartney.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by switching yard]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki
Arm folding and cigarette lighting I consider to be distractions and there are far more worthy, curious, and evident things than these...

Fair enough. I just think it's fun to catch him in little slip-ups :-P

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I am also open minded to the possibility Linda Eastman was CIA, as well. Sounds preposterous just like everything else we've been discussing, but if you agree that Yoko could have been a control agent, then it would follow that Linda could have been one, as well. Both John and "Paul" were tagging along with these very, very powerful women from the day each of them entered their lives. True love? Yeah, that can go hand in hand with intel agent work and I'm sure this has happened in the past in the intel community. Yoko and Linda were in ideal positions to observe the program close up and 24/7/365. Ideal.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by switching yard
I am also open minded to the possibility Linda Eastman was CIA, as well. Sounds preposterous just like everything else we've been discussing, but if you agree that Yoko could have been a control agent, then it would follow that Linda could have been one, as well...

Not preposterous at all to think she could've been a handler. John & Bill could've had practically any woman in the world they wanted, & they chose Yoko & Linda? Really? John had a pretty blonde wife & a kid, & dumped her for Yoko (at least, that's the story). Bill dumped Jane Asher for Linda. Not to be mean, but Linda wasn't exactly Brigitte Bardot (JMO). And both John & Bill were very co-dependent & practically attached to these women at the hip. It's just a little odd...

new topics

top topics

<< 108  109  110    112  113  114 >>

join