It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Iranian Spiritual Leaders Sanction the Use of Nuclear Weapons in New Fatwa.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
No you are obviously very intelligent and we don't agree...I just don't trust Bush and his neo-con fanatics any further than I could throw him or them.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by grover
Guess we will have to look underneath Saddams desk and behind his couch for them huh?

humm...wow that sure is proof enough and backs everything you said didn't it?

The president made a joke, a bad one but it was a joke nonetheless. How you think that gives any credence that there were no wmd in Iraq is beyond my understanding. I guess I am not as smart as you are. i better start agreeing with everything you say so that in your opinion I become "intelligent".

Anyways, i thought this thread was about an Iranian mullah sanctioning the use of nuclear weapons.... I must be mistaken....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
does that fatwa mean that we can nuke them now???

please??? can we, can we???

just two, aimed at just the right places, and we all might be able to enjoy some much needed peace...one at mecca.....and one at jerusalem...

and well, there will be no more reason for them to fight...

please, please?? can we, can we??

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
While I don't agree in the use of nuclear weapons against anyone, and while i think that you were being sarcastic Dawnstar, would you mind telling us exactly what your sarcastic remark is all about?....

Who has said that "we should nuke them"?....

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
you're right, there was alot of sarcasm...

but they're the ones that religously sanctioned it!!

oh, you mean that they were saying that it would be okay, in Allah's eyes for them to use it on us....but not the other way around???

pity.......

turning the whole area into a nuclear wasteland would probably solve quite a few problems...

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

Originally posted by grover
Guess we will have to look underneath Saddams desk and behind his couch for them huh?

humm...wow that sure is proof enough and backs everything you said didn't it?

The president made a joke, a bad one but it was a joke nonetheless. How you think that gives any credence that there were no wmd in Iraq is beyond my understanding.

It was a piss poor joke and a slap in the face to those on both sides who have suffered and died for his splendid little war. And, what it said in so many words is that he didn't take the whole thing seriously. You do not make jokes about why you have sent people off to die.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
The Final Solution

Originally posted by dawnstar
turning the whole area into a nuclear wasteland would probably solve quite a few problems...

Perhaps. But the consequences of such an act would include the creation of much bigger problems.

The track record for genocide as a means of solving problems is abysmal, and those who endorse it tend to reap what they sow.

There's too much bad karma going around as it is.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join