It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Cup 2006: who will be the Champion?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
you seem to have pproblems with your posting skills.

Big game today...Oooh insomnia...

CX

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Good old England!:bnghd:

Rooney sent off, Terry who has been our best defender this tournament misses next match, and Beck's has got achey legs ahhh bless his little cotton socks!

I vote next time we send my local pub team, can't do any worse than our bunch of halfwits! We don't deserve to win.

CX.

[edit on 1/7/06 by CX]

CX

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Suprise suprise!

Oh well, theres always 2008 lol!

CX.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
you seem to have pproblems with your posting skills.

Underlining by me.

You seem to have "pproblems" with your spelling skills.

England deserved to go through to the semi-finals, Portugal were appalling! Me thinks Ronaldo is gonna be watching his back when he's back in England training with Man Utd., Rooney will be wanting to hunt him down.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Goodbye Argentina, safe trip home.

Same for you...

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Iam betting on Italy to Win woooo GO ITALY!! (iam irish BTW)

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
My money is on France.

D

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by captinofcats
ITALY ALL THE WAY!!! man i was so happy today..they are going to the quarter finals,

Guess their training paid off against Australia.

[edit on 4/7/06 by D]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
My money is on France.

My money would also be on France, if I had enough money to waste on bets.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I was watching the Italy Germany game and the tv just went out in second OT...

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
YESSSSSS!!!!!!! Phenominal! Italy 2 Germany 0. WE ARE GOING TO THE FINALS!!

[edit on 4-7-2006 by captinofcats]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Those two Italian goals were rather beautiful. I hope France whoop the absolutely crap out of Portugal in today's game.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
I hope France whoop the absolutely crap out of Portugal in today's game.

So do I. If Zidane rolls back the years as majestically as he did against Brazil for the next two games, he'll surely retire as world champion.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I think he will, considering this is his last World Cup, he'll want it more than anything. I read somewhere that shortly after he announced his retirement from International football, a spirit spoke to him and told him to return to the beautiful game, which he did.

If that's true, maybe the spirit knew France would win?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
www.ihateronaldo.com...
www.ronaldoll.com...

Yes ok, its immature, bad loserey, and purile. But personally, I've always hated the greasy little oik. My favourite EVER cup final moment was Dennis Wise pushing his hand into the little wankers face after taking yet another dive. And I'd pay good money to see Roo giving him
and :bash:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
How the hell can people think the headbutt Ronaldo gave to Rooney is friendly?! ARGGHHH! I hate that smug, cocky, arrogant piece of *censored*!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Glad to see I'm not alone! If anyone on the face of the planet has got a 'baseball bat face'*, then its him. In amongst his obvious talent are things I despise in a football player.

[start rant]
1, Too much selfishness on the ball. Its a team sport, not a Ronaldo showcase.
2, Too many tricks. Once or twice fine, 16+ against the same defender = twat! But its always satisfying to see him fall flat on his face! (see 3)
3, Grass diving. I think we could all agree we hate it in any player. But the way the spawny git flops over as soon as someone looks at him, then immediately gets on his knees and looks imploringly with puppy dog eyes at the ref, really gets my goat

[/end rant]

* i.e. hit him repeatedly with it

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Is Ronaldo Guilty or Not?
You ARE the jury...
Here IS the evidence! Make your own mind up...

So Cristiano Ronaldo is guilty for Rooney stepping on someones groin...
HAHAHA!!
That's just stupid. He deserved a red car, plus the referee was standing right besides him and saw all...

Come on England, you didn't play well a single match, don't blame someone else...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Manchester United team-mates Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo both says there's 'no ill feeling' to one another.

Rooney said: "I bear no ill feeling to Cristiano but am disappointed he chose to get involved."

Earlier Ronaldo had said: "At the end we texted each other and between us everything's been cleared."

He added: "The things that have been said regarding me and my team-mate and friend Rooney are incredible.

"He wished me the best of luck in the World Cup. He told me we had a great team and that if we continued to play like this, we would go far.

"He wasn't angry with me and, moreover, he told me to completely ignore what the English press has said, that all they wanted was to create confusion, but we are already used to that."

He concluded: "I am not a referee and I don't have the power to send off a player.

"I had nothing to do with the fact that the referee showed the red card."

[url=http://www.waynerooneyonline.com/article.php?artid=313]Source

Hmm, so why did he bloody wink while Rooney was leaving the pitch?!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join