It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps ohno...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
whitelightwolf, I am wondering what your motives are in posting this? I mean, what you are saying has been said time and time again on ATS.

Are you coming here and posting like this because you're worried about us? If so, don't bother. We've known about every aspect of your post above, and most of us have considered these ideas prior to your joining ATS. Some members believe in gov't railcars and concentration camps, some don't. Most are familiar with D. Icke and his ideas.

I respect your reptilian experience as mentioned in the other thread, but really, when a person posts to ATS without having done any research regarding previous discussions of the subject, it's hard for that person to be listened to, or respected. The people who join ATS to spout their opinions and then say "screw u if u don't believe" usually don't last.

Use the search function (put Valhall's name in, for example) and you'll find that these things have been discussed at length.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I think White knows that SmallPeeps, I bet she wants to make sure this is heard & seen once again, because most people especially who are new, do not use the search engines that much, but view the present Threads only!

Its like getting a new toy, one wants to play with it all day, so I bet it is with White, she has found & researched all this New Knowledge given to her, and she feels she is just doing her American Duty, having Freedom to Shout it to the Nations so to speak! Yes she should have patience at times, but she is apologizing for her slip ups! Hopefully she now knows that doesn't go far in here or anywhere for that matter!

She does however have a lot of get up & go about her, definitley not lazy!
So if she neutralizes her energies she may help a few become a bit knowledgeable of what really is going on!
So remember White, what I said, proof read, take deep breath, proof read again, lol then hit the reply button! Then you won't have to apologize so often lol! Now try Again, White, just don't forget to think before you leap with that Post Reply Button, otherwise the post reply's you receive won't be proof read either lol Good Luck! I Believe in You Like I Said! You Can Do It!
Angel

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
You're right, AngelWings.

Actually, WLW explained her feelings honestly in the other thread I mentioned:

whitelightwolf said:
I was hostile at first because...well...skeptics make me feel stupid

AngelWings said it better than I could. People need to talk about what they are feeling, and yes, it sounds like you are just excited and nervous, etc. You're not alone here. There will always be skeptics, but it sounds like you're learning how to deal with them without anger.

As for feeling stupid, I don't think anyone's got the whole picture at age 17, so give yourself the time to process all this new info. If you can astrally project, then you are light years ahead of the skeptics anyway, so why worry, eh?

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

If you can astrally project, then you are light years ahead of the skeptics anyway, so why worry, eh?

hey thanks small peeps, that was really nice.... Yes, I have come to an understanding. i can't always jump up and scream at people for not believing in me. I don't blame them, lol. Reptilians is hard thing to swallow. Well, I hope i astral project tonight. I'll try to, maybe..perhaps we coud meet on the AP one day. Just maybe?.....just a thought, it could happen. I will also try to visit Angelwings. Angel thankyou!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Well, I hope i astral project tonight. I'll try to, maybe..perhaps we coud meet on the AP one day. Just maybe?.....just a thought, it could happen.

I hope so. You'll find me in the middle of some star. I've always wondered just how compressed and heated the core of a star is, so if I ever get to the astral plane, the first thing I'll do will be to conjure one up. Maybe a planet too. I wonder if it really works that way? Because from the books I've read, I can create anything I want in the astral plane, right?

Anyway, here's a good thread (not too aged) with some great posts about your topics, that is, camps, railcars, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Anyway, here's a good thread (not too aged) with some great posts about your topics, that is, camps, railcars, etc.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Smallpeeps, by the way I LOVE Your name it is soooo cute! lol! And the fact that there is a little old man in your avatar. XD it's funny I like it
Anyways, thank you for that information about the rail cars! i will defenietely look into that. Oh boy I had a field day in one thread. I was laughing so hard...well yes! You can def create anything you want, one thing though. Beware of the reptilians..or AKA Demons..they're there...they are there....the monsters you dream of come from the subterranian level. Good luck on your creations!

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Why Thank You Very Much Small Peeps for the Compliment, you too White, It's just that boy do I remember 17! lol Good Old Days, But boy did I put my foot in my mouth one to many times too!
So one learns as we get ...... hate to say the word but old
one good thing about it - it does come with Wisdom,
Thank God for that, but even then sometimes we have to swollow hard from eating humble pie! OWIE lol

So reminding White about that proof reading post reply button - was well something we all need to do time to time in order to not eat pie very often!
Now to go buy me a Choclate Creme lol
White, you can fly by anytime thank you and help me use my Wings again, I'm having a bit of jet lag latley!
Thanks Angel

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I always love posts that start out with "I can't explain to you why, but you are just going to have to accept it... "

If I really did accept everything everyone told me without any backup....

like I even have to say it here.

-DT

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
White
had to share this, friend of my hubbies, has family in Canada - I believe Toronto, and a few years back, I remember he came back from visiting them all upset! We asked him what's wrong, said they got lost there, looking for a certain place and ended up seeing a real strange place, which shook him to the core. You have to know this man, in his 50's and never lets things bother him! But you should have seen him. Anyhow, their were No Windows, and all the Barbed Wire, like you noted White, was facing inward, to keep the people in there in, anyhow when they all got out of the car, to view this place they could see how this smoke was rising out from the pipes at the roof top, but not your normal looking smoke they said, was strange very strange looking smoke - I forget exactly how it looked, but he said it smelt like some kind of toxic Gas - Funny Strong Gas - which they knew wasn't anything of the norm, made them sick to their stomach too- next thing they know as they were getting ready to get in the car, people drove up behind them looking like soldiers & all mad - saying if you know whats good for you, you will turn around and not look back & forget about this place! He said He & His Relatives knew they were Concentration Camps!
Awhile after that, he heard from people about this train station not to far from the camps, there were boxcars and their were people they knew in Toronto who had pictures of Guillitines in the Box Cars and All! Some Crazy Stuff! Would like to see if he could get his hand on some of those pics!
You Know what this all means, if you ask me, This World will get more nutty more Evil, than in Hitler's day an age! Just sick, when you look at all the hate in this world! I say its right around the corner! Time Will Tell, no proof to that on it being right around the corner, One can't prove Visions they have, wish I could! I know people have Visions all the time, don't mean that it will definitley happen. But after having one as strong as I had, One can't just set it aside!
All I say is be right with God, & Forgive & Love each other, than you can rest assure you won't be here when it all starts! I Know sometimes its hard to forgive, but with God, he makes it possible! Not easy but possible!
Angel

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
White

had to share this, friend of my hubbies, has family in Canada - I believe Toronto, and a few years back, I remember he came back from visiting them All upset!We asked him what's wrong, said they got lost there, looking for a certain place and ended up seeing a Real strange place which shook him to the core.

Yes I don't doubt that...it is very upsetting..

You have to know this man, in his 50's and never lets things bother him! But you should have seen him. Anyhow, their were No Windows, and all the Barbed Wire, like you noted White, was facing inward, to keep the people in there in, anyhow when they all got out of the car, to view this place they could see how this smoke was rising out from the pipes at the roof top, but not your normal looking smoke they said, was strange very strange looking smoke - I forget exactly how it looked, but he said it smelt like some kind of toxic Gas - Funny Strong Gas - which they knew wasn't anything of the norm, made them sick to their stomach too- next thing they know as they were getting ready to get in the car, people drove up behind them looking like soldiers & all mad - saying if you know whats good for you, you will turn around and not look back & forget about this place! He said He & His Relatives knew they were Concentration Camps!
Awhile after that, he heard from people about this train station not to far from the camps, there were boxcars and their were people they knew in Toronto who had pictures of Guillitines in the Box Cars and All! Some Crazy Stuff! Would like to see if he could get his hand on some of those pics!
You Know what this all means, if you ask me, This World will get more nutty more Evil, than in Hitler's day an age! Just sick, when you look at all the hate in this world! I say its right around the corner! Time Will Tell, no proof to that on it being right around the corner, One can't prove Visions they have, wish I could! I know people have Visions all the time, don't mean that it will definitley happen. But after having one as strong as I had, One can't just set it aside!
All I say is be right with God, & Forgive & Love each other, than you can rest assure you won't be here when it all starts! I Know sometimes its hard to forgive, but with God, he makes it possible! Not easy but possible!
Angel

Alright, well guess what. that makes total sense. Check out bases, on ATS. And look at US Concentration Camps. And remember that dream I had? Also...the guillotines...that's freaky, because I was watching a Nazi holocaust documentary, and there was one picture where there were heads...in a basket. OI! A guillotine!...creepy. Anyways, I beileve you. Don't worry, as you said before, we'll be ok...but I'm afraid the rest of the sheeple won't be..IF...and only if...this is true. Which I highly believe it is..concluding to all the evidence at DIA, the nazi words on the floor, the airport shaped like a swastika...it all makes sense once you put it together. Here is what they could possibly be...these camps.

1.) They are alien camps for the Andromedians that come down here in 2010, if they do...or other aliens.

2.) They are camps for foreign people...

or...the most logical one.

3.) They are camps for the upcoming New World Order that will take place. I mean look back at the past. Did people know that the holocause was going to happen? And then there were attacks, and Hitler ordered people to fight in Berlin..or Britain, whatever it was...this is the same thing that Bush is doing, they are fighting against Afghanastan for absolutely no reason. That 9/11 stuff is hogwash, it's BS. Alqueida did not do that...to the towers. The gov did. Because of their icky New World Order plans. Now..look at the police? More armor..more looking like Darth Vador. In fact, Star Wars is based on the New World Order. The Helmet of darth symbolizes the Nazi war helmets...the gas mask symbolizes the Storm troopers..and as for the black suit. Well. You tell me that one. This is happening right before our eyes. And nobody is really taking this seriously.. Well let me tell you something folks. You better take it seriously. When ARE you going to? Will it be when the gov is pounding on your door....but you ask these questions my friends...

Why would the government kill people, or hurt us?

Answer: They don't care, they are part of the New World Order, they care only about power...and having a world government.

Well what can I do to stop it? If it's true?

Well, what you can do..is have an open-mind. That way the gov won't be able to mind control you. MK ultra was founded by Josepg Mengela or..Dr.Green. He was known as the death angel...he and a bunch of others make MK ultra. A mind control program that is used to this day.

Other than that..you can flee to the mountains. lol. But there really is nothing you can do....not to scare you in any way.

How could this happen?

Answer: Evil folks....

How do you know this?

Answer: I know this because it's all around you, open your eyes and see. The net is open to anyone with great information...but you can connect this to history...

Any way of surviving this thing if it happens?

Answer: If the Galactic Federation of Light agrees to help...then they will save us from this new World order...but...we'll just have to see...

"note" In no way does this imply that this is all true. But people. It sort of does...look around you..what is the president doing? What's going on? Why that nasty satanic druidic ritual at Bohemian Grove? Why why why????

Answer: New World Order...people have talked about it....people have seen it.....people know it.....and it's real.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
That Halliburton has been given an enormous contract to construct detention camps in the US is a matter of public record. I won't bother to post a link, it's too easy to find it with a simple search.

What these 'camps' will be used for is a matter of conjecture, however with the current anti-dissent bent of the Bush folks it's not hard to imagine the worst. When I saw the fact of detention camp construction being linked with 'reptilians' I of course assumed that this was another bit of al-CIAda dis info aiming to discredit the camp construction facts.

Listen youngster, take it from someone who has been there, if you're transcendental meditating, there's no mystery as to why you're seeing reptilians or pink elephants or anything else your imagination can conjure up. TM opens you up to whatever spirit or demon wants to mess with you. You can't possibly hope to overcome the deception that the spirit world can throw at you. You'll be convinced that you're using them, but they'll be using you. Stop now before you're the one that's possessed.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join