It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Concentration camps ohno...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This is really going to happen...it's the sad truth. I can't explain to you why, but you are just going to have to accept it...

Emergency Powers

The Department of homeland security in the United States has established an advisory system of five colored coded threat levels. Green indicates a low risk of terrorist attacks. Blue represents a guarded condition of general risks. Yellow is an elevated conditon with a significant risk. Orange means a high risk and red is a severe risk of terrorist attacks.

A red alert is expected to result from a specific threat to a particular region or industry and is not intended to be sustained for substantial periods of time. A code red means there is a severe risk of terrorist attack, an attack is iminent, or that it may already be underway.

Response to a red alert would include the shut-down of national landmarks, aircraft could be grounded, train service could be halted, bridges and tunnels could be closed, boarders might be sealed off, and road blocks might be set up on interstates and other major highways. The national guard and military reserves could be activated, government buildings could be closed, all non-essential government services would be suspended, schools could be closed, and children* may be bussed to secret locations that can not be disclosed to parents. All non-critical functions would cease, including all businesses except health-related.

During a code red alert, citizens would be required to remain in their homes or offices, listen to the radio, TV for instructions, adhere to all restrictions, and be prepared to evacuate. The authorities will assume the everyone is the enemy if they so much venture outside of their home. A Red alert would virtually tear away all personal freedoms to move about and associate.

In the event of a chemical or biological attack, states have authorized the federalization of all health care providers, from doctors and nurses, to ambulance drivers. They will be required to obey all orders of the military.

When a crisis occurs, government agents, the local police, or the military will be pounding on your door and saying, "In this emergency, you are going to have to come along with us. Get in the trucks, we are going to take you to a crisis relocation facility for your own protection. You don't have time to collect your belongings or to call anyone. Everything has been provided for you. Come on. Lets go!"

If you refuse to go, you will be classified as a dissident, arrested, and be subject to criminal penalties indefinetely without an arrest warrant or trial, and there will be no recourse.

Once in the trucks, you will be taken to a railroad station for the boarding of boxcars with shackles that are put around your ankles by foregin military, mind controlled slaves, or alien hybrids that cannot be reasoned with. At the relocation camps, you will unload from the boxcars and line up for mind altering drugs, vaccinations, or implants to prepare you for a life of slavery. Those people that are too old or unhealthy to be of value as slaves, will be terminated....

Isn't that scary???.....and that's exactly what that link in bases on ATS describes about concentration camps... decribes..box cars, shackles, camps...military...what do you we do??? And this is going to happen soon too....

[edit on 15-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 16-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Once in the trucks, you will be taken to a railroad station for the boarding of boxcars with shackles that are put around your ankles by foreign military, mind controlled slaves, or alien hybrids that cannot be reasoned with. At the relocation camps, you will unload from the boxcars and line up for mind altering drugs, vaccinations, or implants to prepare you for a life of slavery. Those people that are too old or unhealthy to be of value as slaves, will be terminated....

For god sakes dude, calm down. The Government's primary concern during a terrorist attack is to ensure the safety of the public, so whatever actions that are taken against you are for your own good.
Forget the shackles and drugs and slavery; perhaps you see this stuff inside your own head? I didn't know they provided internet facilities at psychiatric hospitals these days.

And I could not in fact find the thread you referenced,

that link in bases on ATS

Proper ATS etiquette is to provide a direct link to the post/page in question.
Please do this in future.

If you are talking about SkepticOverlords thread on concentration camps, those ones in Southern Cali usually opposite water works, I really don't recall him mentioning anything about people being shackled up, shoved in box carts, transported to an unknown location, thrown out, drugged up by extraterrestrials, and prepared for a life of slavery. Unless, of course, there was a link off the thread which I missed.

[edit on 16/2/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
What!? No...you obviously don't get it....gee thanks a lot that's very nice. Well you know what...just forget you....

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
whitelightwolf, please calm down. If someone doesn't understand, take the time to explain it better or in a different way. Here are a few links to help you out when discussing on our forums.

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette
Kano's Instant Board-Rage Solution.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Whitelightwolf, you sure SEEM to have a copious amount of information on this subject. Could you please post a link so that it can be verified? Where did you get the information?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So the govt. would knock on every citizens door and haul them off to camps. No reason, just round up all the citizens. Why? Why, when we can be just as easily controlled in our own homes with community enforcement of programs. "Yes sir, you can still go to the grocery store, we just don't want people leaving their general community right now."

How about how? Ever imagine the logistics of that? Do it in a largely populated area = huge riots. Do it in a sparsely populated area, good luck finding everyone and dodging the farmers bullets as you come to collect him.

Everything about this is ludicrous if you're considering its implimentation on the scale you're speaking of. Political arrests are one thing, mass population roundup is just silly.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Hi there, I sincerely apologize for writing like that to the other guy who told me to calm down. Yes, see...it's all the illuminati, and the reptilians. I know it's very hard to believe, but these reptilians really do exist. If you don't believe me, then go to England, go talk to Prince Charles and the queen. They are shapeshifters. As bizzare as this seems. it's true. I don't have tremendous evidence to support this, but look at this world. Look at all of these disasters. And, I have seen these reptilians face to face. It was a n awful experience. I beleive that these creatures are not aliens...but have resided here for thousands of years. They do however reside in space, underground, and in the 4th demension. They are highly dangerous...

There is a numerous amount of people who have seen these reptilians, and have talked about them including, David Icke, Credo Muttwa, Arizona Wilder, Al Bielek, Phil Schineder, me, my friend, and many others.... I understand that it is extremely hard to believe...but our world, our planet is in danger... These reptilians want to destroy our world. However, I have noticed that some people are beginning to notice what is really* taking place. I swear to you that these beings exist. The top illuminati including all of the high people like the head of the state TOP top people are reptilians. They are dangerous, and it's important for people to realize this. Also, there is an interview with Arizona Wilder...she was mind controlled and traumitzed as a child. It's called David Icke, interview with the Ex Illuminati. I repsect your opinons if you do not believe this... But know that...this will happen if people don't start listening!...... Another back up to say about these repitlians, is that they have been in the bible, they have been in drawings, there have been statues. they are all over England. They have been mentioned in almost every single culture...also the draconians, which are the highest of these reptilians, they are winged, and are underground. With horns on their head. Doesn't this remind you of the devil? Well..... at first..I had an extremely hard time about believing this. This is not conspiracy...this is the real deal...and it's very scary once you get to the bottom of all of it. I know there are scientists who say, Ah, shapeshifting is impossible. But....it is.

Ok...so about the concentration camps, I am not sure if they are for us...not offically positive. But I know they are of sinister nature. I encourage you to put your skepticals on...

Take care, and always surround yourself with the white light.

Oh and here are some links. I have read many books, but I can't post those online, lol. So here are some links

reptile.users2.50megs.com...

www.metatech.org...

www.apfn.org...

Well, those are what I can post for now. I have to go to class....

[edit on 17-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yeah, sorry, maybe I was a bit tough.

Your views on Reptilians. I really have no idea wheter this species exists or not. I've read a lot, but there is a lot more to read. Humans in general, when confronted with the evidence that these guys exist, will laugh. That's because it isn't within their scope of mind, not imagination, mind, that they can actually be there, watching us. Same goes for Greys. We've all been brought up to believe that we are the dominant species on earth. Haha, look at our closest competitiors, monkeys!

Hmmm. I suffer from this as well. I find it hard to believe that we are not the most intelligent species here.

edit: Yeah, err, concentration camps, right. Please accept apologies.

[edit on 17/2/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   
it's alright mate. These things are really hard for people to beleive..Heck I didn't believe in it either at first..and I am a big skeptic. .but they are here, because i have seen them, two of them. The humanoid kind, and the dragon-looking kind.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
if they have EVERYONE in these camps how do the feed and water these people? As soon as they start telling people to come with us and ask no questions their is going to be trouble.

How do you be sure you get everyone. In any centres of populations your going to have your work cut out to round everyone up before they riot on you. The scale of the operation is massive! how many truckloads would it take?

Is this just going to happen in teh us or in every country of the world at the same time?

I'm left feeling unconvinced by your argument.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
You know what, this is not the first time I've heard about these concentration camps in the USA & the sinister plan to control the population & even kill them off. I have been reading predictions & prophecies for a long time now & I've heard predictions of this scenario on a number of occasions. This is not the first time I've heard that the Royal Family of England are reptilians either ( I do agree that Prince Charles is one ugly looking dude, thou ).

Only thing I can say is calm down, you're seriously gonna freak yourself out about this. Is there anything that can be done to prevent this occurring? If so, what? If not, then why are you going to school still?

Interesting thread thou........

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:53 AM
link   
No no, lol, I am not worried. See, that came from a FULL BRIEFING DOCUMENT. I don't believe that will happen, after doing much research, I think now that people are awakening, we are headed towards the golden age. Oh and Prince charles is a reptilian, so is Tony Blair, but you don't have to beleive me. Cause it's just online right?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Maybe this is a stupid question, but will there be any reptilians allowed in the concentration camps, or are they just going to run them?>

I just don't want to wind up in a concentration camp WITH reptilians, I am surrounded by enough of them already.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by Submersible]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible

No it is not a stupid question. Have you seen these reptilians? If so I would like to hear about it. Anyways, I am not 100% positive that this will happen. And yes apparently they will be on the train. And of course they would be allowed in the concentration camps. Who knows...maybe that camp is for someone else?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Hello WLW, tell us when and where you saw the reptillians. What were the circumstances (why would they let someone see them for what they are). If they can shapeshift then why cant I smell them if I was near one, wouldnt they smell a bit different?

Edit to add:

If there were Reptillians, and they were shapeshifting into humans. The people they shapeshift into as we know, drive and ride in all sorts of vehicles. Accidents happen, look at Princess Diana, why hav'nt they been seen by Firefighters? We are first on scene and start emergency medicine right away or extricate from vehicle and then tend to the persons needs.

It would bound to have happened, no way around it and the Fire service is tight, that story would have gone through all the brotherhood, and I would have heard of it some where.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Hello WLW, tell us when and where you saw the reptillians. What were the circumstances (why would they let someone see them for what they are). If they can shapeshift then why cant I smell them if I was near one, wouldnt they smell a bit different?

Well I know that I can not provide any proof. But I have told the story many many times. I will post if here as soon as I get home.
I think they were reptilian reptoid things...not dracs or draconians...they looked different.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here is
a two-headed reptilian !

While he is protecting the Nation from 'evil doers', he is also first hand responsible for poisoning our food supply.
How Aspartame Became Legal
Aspartame:Rumsfeld's BioWeapon of Mass Destruction

Aint that sweet !

If you can find any other images of the 'reptilians' you have encountered, post 'em !
This is my favorite one, This is the one I want !

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   

If there were Reptillians, and they were shapeshifting into humans. The people they shapeshift into as we know, drive and ride in all sorts of vehicles. Accidents happen, look at Princess Diana, why hav'nt they been seen by Firefighters? We are first on scene and start emergency medicine right away or extricate from vehicle and then tend to the persons needs.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by LoneGunMan]

I volunteer firefighting about 100 miles east of you.

I have to disagree - we often go to an MVA (motor vehicle accident) and find a reptillian in the glove box. It is always a Gecko telling me how to save 15% on my car insurance.

Anyways, I do not believe in this shape shifting stuff. I think it MAY have come from being possesed. I DO think that is possible.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant

Yed that's what I mean. I mean being possessed, but don't worry, lol, I have great news, I just saved a bunch of money by switching to gieco!.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
erm... I live in America and we had the red color emergency level twice I think. I don't remember getting forced out of my house and being dragged to a concentration camp. And by the way, I think u mixed up "concentration camp" with "internment camp", which are two totally different things.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join