It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amped Diva (bet no one has used that one)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You know what...this is the second time! I totally just asked a question about the error message---

"There is already a thread in the forum with that topic.
Please use your browser's back button and select a different topic."

I post my question and what do I get--

"There is already a thread in the forum with that topic. Please use your browser's back button and select a different topic."

That's just so crappy that I don't even wanna ask my frickin question now. WHY WHY...lowering voice...why is it that when you press the back botton you lose everything you just typed?

Anyways...question...cause I have one.

I'm trying to find a thread that has the title "A Program in the Shadows" to make sure that it isn't the same as the thread I want to post in the NWO forum...I did the search and the only thing came up was an old thread bout OBL. Do I just pick a diff title and post my thread? It just sucks when you type all that stuff out--get all your links and code right...even check the preview then go to post your topic and lose everything. Crappy, dood, much crap. I'm fine....peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Some use Word to make their threads, I'm too lazy for that. I just copy before posting a thread, just in case.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Highlight every word with your mouse or hit "ctrl and 'a'" on your key board to highlight everything in the text box and then right click and select "copy" or hit "ctrl and 'c'" to copy it BEFORE hitting post thread/reply.

I almost gave birth a few months ago when after typing for 20 minutes a very important piece I needed all staff to read I got the same DAMM THING.

There is little in this world that pisses me off like that!

Springer...

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Thanks for the tips guys...I got my thread up there...yah! Sorry I had to vent like that. Oh, I'm tragically female.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This happened to me the other night when I tried to post to BTS about the passing of Al Lewis. I did a search to see if someone beat me to it and nothing came up and I'm not real sure, but I pretty sure that Lewis only died once. Something ain't right.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
That's about as bad as when you get a "Page Cannot Be Displayed", and then you go back, and the whole thing is just blank. It goes something like this.

*click*

*starts to shake*
AAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*throws computer across room*
**picks computer back up and quickly tries to retype everything before forgetting how it was worded*

Forums are why they invented unconditional warranties, you know.

I try to copy it just in case on a regular basis, but it seems I forget every time that it actually happens

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
You know what...this is the second time!

ha ha, yes this happened to me Once, now it goes in word or note pad first.

[edit on 16/2/2006 by Sauron]

Not that it makes my grammer any better.

[edit on 16/2/2006 by Sauron]

new topics

top topics

join