It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obesity, fatting up Americans for Grey's food source.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
You know I almost feel sorry for the poor little gray aliens. They're being blamed for everything these days. Fat people (oops sorry how very un-PC of me, I meant to say obese.) blaming the grays because they can't quit stopping at Wendy's two times a day. What did the little guys do to deserve all this anyway?

As others here have stated, I can't for the life of me imagine why any health conscious gray would want to chow down on any average American, if they're watching us as closely as is claimed, then they know what we stuff into our bodies on a regular basis (I personally love BK Whopper with all the fixins' myself).

Although if you think about it. this is yet another reason to start riding that bicycle up down those horrible long hills just outside of town. Wouldn't want to have a close encounter of the munchie-kind ( I did not just say that.)

I know one thing the little gray guys aren't doing and that is improving my spelling and grammer

[edit on 20-2-2006 by seagull]

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Why do you guys think the grays eat humans? In pictures that I have seen of them, they do not look like they have carnivorous teeth. If they did eat us it seems like they would turn us to liquid and drink us. But I was reading on this other site, that they live by feeding off of negative energy force and negative emotions. Those are very easty to find in american society. A buffet for them must be Jerry Springer. Anyways here is the address to pretty cool sight that describes alot about the GREY race.www.burlingtonnews.net...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
what a ridiculous thread, this needs moving to the jokes section.

We are getting fatter as we dont need to go out to gather food as we did a few hundred years ago. You dont even need to go to the shops these days to shop for food, you can get it on line!

Typical example, put a lion in a cage and throw it way to much meat, it will soon get fat. It really doesnt have anymore self control than you and i.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I ate 4 double cheeseburgers last night...I had the wrappers around me and a large fry still in the bag..I have no memory of it at all...I felt full and oddly displaced..and then I looked at the time 3:00 am! what happend to the last 20 minutes? why was I compelled to eat 2 all beef patties, special sauce, cheese,lettace,onions...and all on a sesame seed bun? why?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Waffleprime. It's cause they are soooooooo goooooood. The little gray guys want yoooouu. So don't worry, be happy, for tommorrow you are filet migon. The reptilians have dibs on the drumsticks.

Oh, that is so gross. Sorry. My sense of humour can be really sick. You will notice of course, that I didn't deleat it

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:11 AM
link   
I GOT ASS RAPED BY A #ING REPTILIAN GRAY@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
If you want the real info, here it is. The reptilians are in control of the world and they do plan to eat us from within. what do you think they put into Mc Donalds meals and Wendies??????????? REPTILLIAN EGGS MAN!!!!!! They are inside us. Inside us and when the time is right they will begin to eat us from within. Like in the alien films. Soon the world will belong to the reptillians. The Greys only put the eggs into the meals. That's all!!!

Stay Safe!!!! Don't eat fast food!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join