It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obesity, fatting up Americans for Grey's food source.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
The obesity epidemic in America and other countries is a conspiracy by the world's governments to fatten up their citizens, so the Greys will get a better deal on abducting and using humans as food, which they are cut up and thrown into VATS in underground bases (DULCE, NEW MEXICO) and vats aboard spacecrafts!

The governments do nothing to actively promote weightloss and exercise because the Reptilian Masters have to keep their subordinates (the Greys) well feed to carry out their tasks of cloning and genetic manipulation of humans!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Evidence, please. Or did you just pull this out of the depths of your mind?

It would be more intelligent to word the post as a "What if" or "Maybe" rather than a "definite". Its not like you know thats true.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Orders from the space pope?

Needless to say, comic relief

[edit on 15-2-2006 by snerka]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Why would the greys want a bunch of fat?

If you keep feeding and feeding humans, they don't get more muscle, just a bunch of fat...

Sure, fat has a lot of energy that the greys could use... but if the goverment is feeding/keeping the citizens fat, why don't they use that energy to provide fuel sources to the greys other than human adipose.

Oh I know, because a fat human is unable to fight or run away.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
It's more tasty!

Anyway, Peter Jackson already released the movie.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
XD, hahaha, i believe it....no I really do. I have seen aliens, so ya..and yes I know they eat people. but not the grays. They need our blood, but they don't eat us. The reptilians eat us.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
This sounds like the movie, "Soylent Green" only with aliens and not humans.

Now, really... why would they do that? It takes 20 years to grow a human to maturity and in that time you have to feed them a considerable amount of calories. There's not a mass disappearance of overweight people, and the ones who die in the first world countries (and in the US) are laid out in coffins, embalmed, and cremated or buried.

Putting embalming fluid into a body sorta destroys its use as a food source.

So... what are your evidences that your idea might be true?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
that Richard Simmons, Jane fonda, and Jack Lalanne (sp) is at war with the aliens???

Oh, but wait, that means Mc Donalds, Wendys, Frito lay, and Hersheys are in cahoots with them despicable aliens!!!!

Seriously though, the reason for the increase in obesity in many countries is mostly complacency, and the laid-back lifestyles of today.

Back 200 years ago, you either worked (95% of jobs were manual labor) or you starved to death.

If the govt' has any blame for increasing obesity at all, it comes in the form of their programs such as welfare, and SSI which is blatantly and rampantly abused by multitudes of people looking for a free ride.

Now don't get me wrong, welfare and SSI are good things, for the people that actually need help.

Isn't it funny, the "American Dream" to some people means financial freedom by personal ambitions, and to others , the same "American Dream" means financial dependence on the government by personal laziness.

I think it all boils down to personal accountability, or the lack of.

People nowadays find it easier to lay blame elsewhere for their shortcomings, than to look in the mirror and see who's really responsible.

These are merely my personal opinions.

Later,....Bill

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
raptor jesus is after you!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   
This thread is a good reason why people get laughed at in the UFO community.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

hy would they do that? It takes 20 years to grow a human to maturity and in that time you have to feed them a considerable amount of calories.

There is childhood obesity, I've seen some corpulent little kids man. They cut the fattening up process by half, a ten year old fat kid makes tasty meals for our extraterrestrial overloards.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I wouldn't blame this on aliens tho... much closer to home.
Things such as self control and whatnot.

There is evidence that this can be related to genetics too so.

[edit on 15-2-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The obesity problem is financial not aliens...

Sugar is very adictive and the fast food/snack corps know this.
So fill the food/snacks with sugar, fat and calories and you're garunteed a return customer.

The weight loss industry knows this also, but their profits require you to stay overweight.

Their motivation is profits, not health, or food for aliens...

But either way boycot the FF garbage and eat healthy. They are profiting from making you sick.

[edit on 15/2/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
This thread is a good reason why people get laughed at in the UFO community.

Thanks for that quote, if I were a skeptic, this would be great ammunition as to the UFO followers being deluded.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
+1 to previous replies ("Evidence?"). The standard explanation for obesity - culture change in lifestyle and in food consumption - is safe from Occam's razor so far.

Also: What about the majority of the world - you know, those people who aren't Americans? It seems a poor strategy to use only Americans for a food source.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
This sounds like the movie, "Soylent Green" only with aliens and not humans.

Now, really... why would they do that? It takes 20 years to grow a human to maturity and in that time you have to feed them a considerable amount of calories. There's not a mass disappearance of overweight people, and the ones who die in the first world countries (and in the US) are laid out in coffins, embalmed, and cremated or buried.

Putting embalming fluid into a body sorta destroys its use as a food source.

So... what are your evidences that your idea might be true?

No... actually this sounds exactly like Peter Jackson's Bad Taste!

So America is truly Lord Crumb's "crotty little land" after all!

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I have to agree with ANOK. Despite all the evidence presented to us today, the obesity problem is not with aliens, it's about money and convenience.

Check out my new sig

PS: Americans are fat and nasty. Wendy's chile is the best

[edit on 16/2/2006 by SportyMB]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
"Originally posted by Dulcimer
This thread is a good reason why people get laughed at in the UFO community
Thanks for that quote, if I were a skeptic, this would be great ammunition as to the UFO followers being deluded" == siriuslyone

Actually, this is the accessory counter, target section. Ammunition counter is a little further down. But since I am actually posting
here, I will try and stay on topic. My question is this : Assuming the topic post were a possible reality, then these grey people eaters
(I remember when they were flying and purple, one eye and one horn) would have good reason to do so. Solyent Green being one
suggestion so far. But the reason would just have to involve WHY they dont still use their prior diet, and just WHAT would that have been ?
And will they begin to suffer obesity as well, or can these greys have a lot of fat in their diet?

Plus it seems to me that this topic has a rather direct implied explanation for "abductions".
Marinated comes to mind but I prolly need to go look up the definition to confirm it.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
well uh if u eat at burger king then u fat urself lol ght gov has a food piramid

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If people can sue McDoanalds for being fat......I've heard of Lawyers called "Ambulance Chasers". Now we need some lawyers to chase UFO's.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by nullster]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join