It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Obesity, fatting up Americans for Grey's food source.

page: 2
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
oh great...fat people ALWAYS have an excuse as to why their fat...oh its not me shoving the Mcdonalds cheesy bacon triple heart attack with onion rings and a shake down my throat!!




posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
If Aliens are eating Us then who is Eating the Aliens ?? .

maybe its the food chain on a grandios scale.

doesnt matter , Black Holes eat everything .



posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
its not my fault I just ate 2 double quarter-pounders with cheese for 8 straight weeks...its the reptillian's fault!


lolz

[edit on 16-2-2006 by waffleprime]



posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
c'mom, get real. I always trim the fat from my steak. Wouldn't greys do the same ?



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What if the alien invasion was within, rather than without? What if fat was a waste product or camoflauge component of the alien invasion within, and sugar their primary foodsource? That would explain a lot about obesity and sugar cravings in the human diet, wouldn't it? It might even become genetic. Anybody here familiar with schistoma? How many stages of life they go through? Like a maggot becomes a fly, my friends, only much, much worse. It all starts, and ends, with the demon seed.

Distract us with a bunch of crap 'reality' shows like American Idol, scare us with a bunch of fabricated terrorist attacks and foreign wars, keep us off-balance and on-edge, the perfect emotional environment for a sugar craving junk food binge, and meanwhile the threat grows from within, not from without.

What if the invasion were accomplished through the 'Root Chakra', via interdimensional travel? This would be a two-way route, a type of wormhole between dimensions, and with patience, discipline and proper meditation we could come to terms with, and send the invaders back to whence they came, through the little black hole within all of us, before they kill us all and take over our world by manifesting themselves from our rotting flesh.

Metamorphosis my friends. We may well be the carriers, the theca, of our own destruction.

Schistosomiasis

Root Chakra




posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
What if the alien invasion was within, rather than without? What if fat was a waste product or camoflauge component of the alien invasion within, and sugar their primary foodsource? That would explain a lot about obesity and sugar cravings in the human diet, wouldn't it? It might even become genetic. Anybody here familiar with schistoma? How many stages of life they go through? Like a maggot becomes a fly, my friends, only much, much worse. It all starts, and ends, with the demon seed.

Distract us with a bunch of crap 'reality' shows like American Idol, scare us with a bunch of fabricated terrorist attacks and foreign wars, keep us off-balance and on-edge, the perfect emotional environment for a sugar craving junk food binge, and meanwhile the threat grows from within, not from without.

What if the invasion were accomplished through the 'Root Chakra', via interdimensional travel? This would be a two-way route, a type of wormhole between dimensions, and with patience, discipline and proper meditation we could come to terms with, and send the invaders back to whence they came, through the little black hole within all of us, before they kill us all and take over our world by manifesting themselves from our rotting flesh.

Metamorphosis my friends. We may well be the carriers, the theca, of our own destruction.

Schistosomiasis

Root Chakra




what if

what if

what if


we crave things we need. its a survival instinct, like when pregnant women crave things, its the bodies way of getting what it needs.


or, we are just fodder for aliens that eat humans. close call



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
SHP, I don't expect you to agree with me, after all, we have a history.

(my haiku to you)

What if is the only way to come at a concept this fantasmagorical.

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that
I've become

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

TOTO - Africa Lyrics

SHP, are you a wild dog?





posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by b777pilot
oh great...fat people ALWAYS have an excuse as to why their fat...oh its not me shoving the Mcdonalds cheesy bacon triple heart attack with onion rings and a shake down my throat!!


This is exactly related to my original thought when seeing the title;
Why would anyone want to eat Americans? Considering what we eat, eating us would be like eating a mudcat or an opposum.

What about the Jews or the Muslims? They seem to have better rules in regard to consumption. I say they should be first on the menu.

I've got to go, now, I think I'll stop by McDonald's and begin my new diet. I want to make sure nobody will want to harvest me.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
SHP, I don't expect you to agree with me, after all, we have a history.

(my haiku to you)

What if is the only way to come at a concept this fantasmagorical.

The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do what's right
Sure as Kilimanjaro rises like Olympus above the Serengeti
I seek to cure what's deep inside, frightened of this thing that
I've become

It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
I bless the rains down in Africa
Gonna take some time to do the things we never had

TOTO - Africa Lyrics

SHP, are you a wild dog?




if we have a history, my apologies, but I don't recall.
not a wild dog, more of a tired cranky skeptic that can't resisit chipping in my two cents




piers anthony wrote a great short story where a man gets taken to an amazing planet, and after a while he discovers the aliens are treating humans the way we treat cows, pigs, chickens etc.

it was horrifying ! I'll never forget the mental image of glazed eyed listless people being bred for food, labor, it made me think about how we treat livestock......



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I was refering to this comment I made in my Work Comp Conspiracy thread.



God help you if you are ever injured at work. You may have to end up eating your words to survive. Stop talking out your butt, or get off the thread!


I really don't mean any harm, nor do I harbor any ill will toward you. It is I who should offer you apologies for shooting my mouth off like that.

Peace



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
i wouldnt be suprized if this "fat people exchange program" was true. what ever happens to the 1000 pound people who live in a bed all day when they die? they end up on the grey's frying pan thats what happens. can you imagine the task of putting a 1000 pound man in a grave???!!! you would need a bulldoser to dig the grave and an overhead crane to get the body inside!!! its much easier to give it to the aliens.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The grays don't want to eat the americans. They need fat people to produce more methane, which is a greenhouse gas. It's for a terraforming process. They need higher temps in order to live here. See the serpo story, they need hot places



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   


good post .

fat people = methane gas = terraforming.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I'm sure greys could find better food then humans in this universe.

Funny thread.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by omega1
I'm sure greys could find better food then humans in this universe.

Funny thread.


americans must be the absolute bottom of the list. As was mentioned earlier, we are seriously polluted.

we are loaded with Rx drugs, street drugs, alcohol, fat, sugar, preservatives, artificial ingredients, undigested red meat in our intestines.

yummy



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
That's exactly why I don't think they plan on eating us. That is exactly why I think they are using us as a host organism, a warm, moist, methane rich environment, accessible from their dimension via the Root Chakra. Meanwhile, their manipulations and machinations are turning the earth into the perfect environment to support them when they are done using us to make it so.

We are fighting back, but we are going about it in all the wrong ways, actually furthering their agenda for them. The Rx drug explosion and the recreational drug use epidemic and sugar cravings and obesity are symptoms indicative of the underlying discomfiture their presence within us creates.

Laugh all you want about it, you all know the situation we are in, whatever is causing it, and I'm not saying I'm right and you have to believe me, it isn't very funny at all. It is deadly, and our very future as a viable species on this planert is at stake.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Icarus Rising]



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by b777pilot
oh great...fat people ALWAYS have an excuse as to why their fat...oh its not me shoving the Mcdonalds cheesy bacon triple heart attack with onion rings and a shake down my throat!!


Mickey Dee's sells onion rings now ?????????

Where, tell me where NOW....



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedi_Master

Originally posted by b777pilot
oh great...fat people ALWAYS have an excuse as to why their fat...oh its not me shoving the Mcdonalds cheesy bacon triple heart attack with onion rings and a shake down my throat!!


Mickey Dee's sells onion rings now ?????????

Where, tell me where NOW....


if I told ya, then I'd have to eat you. then give your blood to my gray minions. but, hey at least u got the onion rings....the onion rings maaaan.



posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by waffleprime
if I told ya, then I'd have to eat you. then give your blood to my gray minions. but, hey at least u got the onion rings....the onion rings maaaan.


I doubt they would want my blood, it's mostly alcohol anyway ( got too much blood in my alcohol stream )...


But anyway...where's my Micky Dee's onion rings ?????????

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Jedi_Master]



posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Tin, I believe you are on to something! However what i've been taught about the greys that they dont eat our physical bodies so they arent fattening us up, but use our energy as food instead. o.O I wonder where you got the "fat is a conspiracy" idea.

BTW, Dont mean to sound judgefull with that last sentance n.n;;;



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 1    3 >>

log in

join