It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rocky

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Rocky III is the best!

posted on Mar, 23 2022 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I personally like Rocky Balboa the best. I enjoy the pacing, how Rocky helps people out, Marie, and Steps. Becomes a friend to Steps so he doesn't get involved with the wrong crowd, little things like stopping by to check on them, changing a light bulb that needs fixing. How he visits his wife's grave. The love he has for his son. In fact that speech he gives to his son I think is one of the greats in movie history:

And his tenacity. I look at the last fight as my fight I've had with life. You have to keep getting back up and keep going. I really love this movie.

" Let me tell you something you already know: the world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let. You me or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you're hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward."
edit on 23-3-2022 by randomuser because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join