It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof on NASA's own tape!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I objected to Shooting Stars changing directions.

I am not talking strictly about Aliens in Spaceships.

Yes, lots of things can be UFOs , but UFOs that act anomalously are of interest.

Why would I have a problem with you saying STS-48 or the Tether footage is dust? (More likely Ice chips from the Shuttle) The problem is that these are the only two pieces of footage anyone ever talks about.

I believe that I have said all along that there are many UFOs and the STS-48 and Tether incident are not the only footage from NASA.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Okay, my apologies then. I just got in, and I am a bit tired tonight! Must have missed who posted what. But I'll leave my post up so everyone can see the mistake I made

Wig

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Lost & dgood,

For the last time "shooting stars" is a convienient label, Where did I get the label from? From the accompanying text on Martin Stubbs 31 min film "NASA secret transmissions part II" The accompanying text says
"THESE SHOOTING STARS CHANGE DIRECTION"

I have not made up my mind on what these two things were...my mind is open on this clip, I do not know if they were shooting stars or not, I simply labeled them "the shooting stars which changed direction" BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT THE 31 min FILM CALLED THEM TOO.

Wig

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shamanYes, lots of things can be UFOs , but UFOs that act anomalously are of interest.

Yes they are all of interest, until you come to your conclusions then they either remain of interest or fall by the wayside

Why would I have a problem with you saying STS-48 or the Tether footage is dust? (More likely Ice chips from the Shuttle)
I agree more likely ice, I am just using "dust" as a convienient all encompassing label, something I have not spelled out but it's of no importance to me.

The problem is that these are the only two pieces of footage anyone ever talks about. I believe that I have said all along that there are many UFOs and the STS-48 and Tether incident are not the only footage from NASA.

But this thread started off on the STS 48 description, I brought up the subject of the tether in my first post, I only went back to the subject of the tether because someone mentioned the 31 min film, after I looked at that I thought I was discussing the tether with you.

I earlier acknowledged in this thread the clip (I believe posted by you) about the "moon" which moves, I said it was interesting. I then moved on to the sts 48 because that is what I though this thread was about.

If you want to discuss any other footage by all means go ahead. All I did was state my conclusions on the sts 48 and tether footage.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

But this thread started off on the STS 48 description, I brought up the subject of the tether in my first post, I only went back to the subject of the tether because someone mentioned the 31 min film, after I looked at that I thought I was discussing the tether with you.

Never had a problem with any of that.

Like I said I'm not here picking on you. I made a passing true statement.

Originally posted by lost_shaman

If it changed directions it was not a shooting star.

You singled this statement out of my post and you made me defend my statement.

You didn't say you were referring to the text at that time.

No hard feelings.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I also recommend Wig to take a look at The Case of NASA UFOs - by David Sereda.
And if he still thinks it's dust/ice at the tether tape, then...

I also wonder what he does on this forum...

Wig

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoulI also wonder what he does on this forum...

If you are so curious why not look and see.......but if you are thinking about starting to troll on me be prepared to be reported.

I will watch this other one too when I eventually find it.

[edit on 25/2/2006 by Wig]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Wig:
a couple apper to go behind the tether, this is easily explainable as an optical illusion

You say this is a optical illusion and that it's actually moving in front of the tether!
Everybody can see it's behind it, and you are trying to make us belive it's not, so yeah I wonder...

Wig

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoulEverybody can see it's behind it, and you are trying to make us belive it's not, so yeah I wonder...

Post a screen grab of the one you are specifically talking about and I'll have a look and give my opinion. I am unable to do screen grabs, so if you are the same just try to describe which one you mean.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Haven't you guys seen or taken photos where somebody appears transparent so he/she appears to be in front of somebody when they are not? OPTICAL ILLUSION CAUSED BY THE CAMERA.

The name calling is pretty lame too. We should encourage more people to challenge evidence on both sides.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I have watched that David Sereda tape. I don't recommend it at all, but if you're already convinced that everything in space is a UFO and want to believe so blindly bad, then it will amaze you.

I think better evidence for UFOs in space are the NASA footage where those things suddenly change direction. I don't see how thrusters would cause space debris to sharply change direction like 90 degrees. Thrusters would I think cause the debris to change direction in a CURVE, not at a sharp angle.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'm too lazy to fully explain how RIDICULOUS David Sereda's tape is, but here is a quote:

Sorry for bringing this post back to life, but I just watched the video, and just found this forum. While many thought provoking ideas are brought up, I would have to say the conclusions were pretty laughable.

While the tether footage my appear to have the objects floating behind them, I believe they are in fact just small particles that are out of focus floating close in front of the lens. Here is the explanation of why I believe this.

I’ll start with the illusion of the artifacts floating behind the tether. In my belief the artifacts are very small and their size comes from being out of focus, they are just airy discs. When passing "in front" of the tether, the fuzziness of the particle is overwhelmed by the intensity of the light coming from the tether. Therefore you only see the light coming from the tether. In the film you can also see the camera changing focus and the discs coming, I believe, closer into focus, losing their disc shape, and taking the form of a less out of focus, bright blurry dust particle.

I have a few questions too about the disks. Why are they all broadside to camera. Every one of them where seen perfectly from the top, or bottom, but none from a side view. Isn’t that a bit odd. Your explanation may be that they are orbs, and that they look that way from every angle, but that wouldn’t make any sense because there are notches in the “discs”. And if they were orbs that would not tie in with his Dropa stones. Which were interesting, if they are actually authentic.
Also these notches, have no bearing on the direction of their flight, this may not mean anything, but from my experience when vehicles have similar markings on them, the markings are usually in a corresponding location to their direction of travel, whether it be right, left, front, back, top, or bottom.

I independently came up with the EXACT same conclusions as above by myself as well. I do believe in UFOs, but come on guys, your fanaticism is blinding you guys. I'm not a rocket scientist, but don't get so excited so easily and use your common sense and you'll know if something smells fishy (e.g. David Sereda's tape).

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm going to have to amend my own statement about the debris changind directions at a sharp angle.

I think this is possible that they really are just space debris IF the debris is really really really light in mass. So even just weak thrusters would easily change the direction of this debris.

What WILL make me intrigued though is if the debris moved TOWARDS the thruster. Now that wouldn't make sense...unless the thrusters are SUCKING the debris in????????

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

Originally posted by TrappedSoulEverybody can see it's behind it, and you are trying to make us belive it's not, so yeah I wonder...

Post a screen grab of the one you are specifically talking about and I'll have a look and give my opinion. I am unable to do screen grabs, so if you are the same just try to describe which one you mean.

I gave you a link to the video, didn't you notice the red text (link), didn't the video work?
Well here is the link again:
www.zippyvideos.com...
I also snapped a image for you:
img136.imageshack.us...

Originally posted by thiopental sodium
if you're already convinced that everything in space is a UFO and want to believe so blindly bad...

Those videos did not make me belive, but it's states that what I believe in is real! And I want other people to see this evidence and not deny it!
I'm not beliving because I want to "believe blindly bad", I believe because I got many reasons to believe.
My father even communicated with aliens...

I guess I might me in the wrong forum... you guys don't want to believe...

EDIT:
And also tell me why "dust" would pulsate like this?
www.zippyvideos.com...

[edit on 2006/2/25 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
TrappedSoul, check out this link:

home.manyrivers.aunz.com...

Also, I don't think this forum is more about who wants to believe, but more about finding out the truth through objective evidence (I don't put much weight to just simple anecdotal evidence). I don't see how the desire or lack of to believe in something has anything to do with the truth, although I can see how it can create a bias. I know I've said in another thread that I don't want to believe; probably less misleading is to say that I personally WISH there weren't aliens, but unfortunately, the evidence I know about forces me to accept the truth. Whether you're a skeptic or a fanatic, as long as we consider the evidence before making conclusions, we are good. The public may ridicule is, but that's only because they don't know what we know.

[edit on 26-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Thiopental sodium:
But how would that link explain this?
media.putfile.com...

Wig

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Traped soul,

As it happens I didn't see your original link, but now I do. The link is a windows media 10 file presumably because I have had a lot of problems getting "windows media files" on those sort of sites to play for me, but I digress, save to say it don't work for me.

Good job therefore that you put up a screen grab. I see which one you are on about and I have decided that this is an optical illusion created by the camera, The ice particle is extremely blurred out, so that the "in focus" tether appears to be infront of the ice.

If you look at the 31 min video at runtime 27min 54s there starts a different sequence, which talks about "the two spheres from the top right hand side which appear to come into view and 'interact' with the other spheres". The two spheres come into view @ runtimes 28min 20s & 29min 31s

These two spheres are quite close to camera, can you not notice how they appear to be transparent? They are transparent because they are out of focus.

Also on the tether footage there are some very large circles one of them is to the left of the tether on the screen, this circle has a diameter larger than the whole length of the tether and in the center of this circle is the SAME dark circle, this circle is transparent because you can see all the other circles swimming around within it.

The effect is also visible when the camera is zooming in and out with the bright light on outside the shuttle, (I think they say it sunrise, I say it is just bright lights which they have switched on - they downlinked camera delta earlier on and switched to this other camera with bright lights) You see the effect the bright light has on the camera there are two or three large circles of light, and within each one is the centre black dot, the same as the spheres.

I actually believe now that this optical effect is the result of the bright lights shining into the camera lens combined with the out of focus ice particles.

I'm sorry I cannot post images I don't know how to "grab" them.

[edit on 26/2/2006 by Wig]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Wig:
But on the STS 80 formation I clearly see these "ice particles" moving into formation and "ligth up".
Which proves it's not a "out of focus ice particle"!

Take a look at this video, you clearly see a transparent disc with a hole moving down toward left and light up:
www.zippyvideos.com...

I also made a picture for you:
img96.imageshack.us...
And one rigth before it "light up":
img96.imageshack.us...
(and btw they adjustet the light on the camerea AFTER the object light up...)

[edit on 2006/2/26 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
The site "Project P.R.O.V.E." has some interesting topics, and alot of these videos show some pretty strange things. The flying objects in the clips are very strange and I doubt that NASA knows what they are. However, I do not doubt that NASA does cover up some things possibly because they do not even know what they are looking at. This is wrong, but happens to us everyday of our lives.

Wig

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
When they "light up" they all do it at the same distance from camera.

starting with the ones on the sequence which are closest to the camera (the ones which fly into shot from top right @ runtimes given above)

They appear grey and transparent near the camera the first one takes 31 seconds to light up the second one takes 32 - 33 seconds. This kind of confirms what I believe that they are at some point just moving into a an area which is lit up by a light on Shuttle. As you keep watcing them as they get further and further away they leave the area of light and become gradually fainter until they are not lit at all.

The light does not originate from the sphere it is reflected light which they move into and then gradually leave.

Do you see the large circles on the tether movie I talked about? do you see that the centre has the same characteristic dark circle in the middle?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join