It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof on NASA's own tape!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Go on and deny the truth assholes... this forum sucks

Wig

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Go on and deny the truth assholes... this forum sucks

Well if that is the limit of your discussion capabilities perhaps we're better off without you too.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Most people believe something is going on, we are not alone!

Its why governments cover it up thats the real puzzler its either very bad or worse. If these guys 'came in peace' then why not just land on the whitehouse lawn as some famous people have said before.

Why is it they are interested in cattle mutilation and abductions?

Why are we putting up chemtrails, how do they link in?

Too many questions and not enough answers, a video has never been seen that shows clearly defined UFO's close up or Aliens either. In the age of camera phones things may change who knows.

so Nasa/Government 100% Proof 0%.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I for one am totally confident that the issue at hand is very real indeed. The link that I illustrated in my intro has some very fascinating footage of in itself as well. The MPG last approx. 32 min. and is of some god quality, it also includes incidents with the Mir and other foriegn astronauts as well.
To say we are alone is very redundent and the fact that life exists in farther realms is the only opened minded and logical conclusion to be decided on.
As for the space exploration of our history and of other countries,"They seen the unexplainable before thier own eye's!" there is something out there to be found,but unfortunately that science is limited to left behind resources and enuindoe.
At any rate check out the website at www.rense.com and go to the "NASA's Smoking gun" it is quite long with plenty of tantilizing treats for the naked eye. Just totally amazing what they are no longer trying to cover up or the truth for the things that are prersently surfacing.
Great Thread, I will check up on it regularly.

Wig

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The 31 min video is very interesting.

The tether video segment I found on the net is nowhere near as long as the segment shown of it in the 31 min video. And you can see that there are hundreds of those discs/spheres with holes in the centre and cut outs on the edges.

It is as if the things were trying to shape themselves into "unnatural" shapes so they cannot be said to be ice particles.

I'd like to think that these are intelligent life trying to communicate and show themselves to us.

I liked too the shooting star which changed direction, that was awsome. But why aren't these videos on the news? and having NASA comment on them? Instead they are only on the net if you can find them.

In the 31 min video when they start the tether video there is an object that comes in from the top and the text on screen says "they change camera angle" I disagree the camera angle remains the same but when the object is coming into view they turn the external lights on so the camera does not pick up the object (blinded by the light).

I still think the OP video STS 48 is space dust flying away from a thruster.

HOWEVER,

If these sphere/discs with cutouts are out there in space, OBVIOUSLY NASA know about them already, so IF they wanted to cover it up, why would they continue to broadcast NASA video of them?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

I liked too the shooting star which changed direction, that was awsome. But why aren't these videos on the news? and having NASA comment on them? Instead they are only on the net if you can find them.

If it changed directions it was not a shooting star.

NASA does not talk about any of these things. NASA does not even talk about things considered to be natural like the "South Atlantic Anomaly".

Originally posted by Wig

If these sphere/discs with cutouts are out there in space, OBVIOUSLY NASA know about them already, so IF they wanted to cover it up, why would they continue to broadcast NASA video of them?

The thing is that they continue to say there nothing in Space to hide so they have to at least make the effort to show some footage from Space. The problem is that even when trying to hide these things they still sometimes make it on to the Video feed.

Wig

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
However,

These disc things do seem to only travel in straight lines (the most I've seen is a slow curve near the the tether.) and don't stop and start. If they were intelligent and trying to force NASA to announce them they would be better off flying in zig zags.

Also if these things wanted to be seen they could come close to the shuttle, they could land in hyde park, assuming they can get through the atmosphere.

The reason they appear not to (assuming they are intelligent) is because the appear to be very small.

The other thing I forgot to mention about the 31 min video was the final clip of a number of flashing spheres in a geometric pattern if you scroll back and forth through the video at this point you see clearly the geometric shape is 'rolling' through space all spheres keeping their relative positions.
The accompanying text says "watch the two spheres come in from top left they appear to join in with lots of other spheres".........two points
1. I couldn't see any spheres come in from top left, I saw one sphere come in from top right.
2. It didn't appear to me to join in, it appeared to me to be all ready in it's assigned position as the shape was "rolling" past the camera.

The geometric pattern, looks like the ball ufos seen over south America, holding relative positions to each other.

All very interesting. But I don't understand why there has not been massive media coverage of this footage, which is undeniable proof of UFO

UFO does not neccessarily mean extraterrestrial inteligent life, as indeed was admitted on the 31 min video.

Has anyone got a downloadable link for the 31 min video? the one I found was an FLV file and I can't save it (I need mpg, avi, mov or wmv). also it said it was "part II" where's "part I"?

[edit on 21/2/2006 by Wig]

Wig

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shamanIf it changed directions it was not a shooting star.

Not necessarily

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wig

" If it changed directions it was not a shooting star".==lost_shaman

Not necessarily

What do you mean not necessarily?

First , you are looking at images from Space. So if you are looking at a shooting Star then you are going to see it inside the Earths atmosphere. Otherwise it would not be visible.

Second rocks moving at speeds like 15,000 to 45,000 m/p/h do not change directions. That is why when you see shooting stars or fireballs they are burning up in the Atmosphere and keep moving in the direction they were traveling before they entered the Atmosphere.

Wig

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Not necessarily refers to the possibility that if it hits something it's tracjectory will change. What ever you say I hold this to be a possibility.

An explanation for these discs seen around the tether was that the notches and dot in the middle was some kind of optical illusion created by the camera itself.

The sheer number of these objects makes this likely, but it does not explain the final clip on the 31 min tape where the objects rotated in a perfectly held geometric pattern.

I hold an open mind on everything, but these spheres definately need to be investigated and explained.

Wig

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I've changed my mind on these spheres.

Because they are so numerous they have to be dust in the foreground. The camera is focused way out on to the tether, so it stands to reason that the dust in the foreground will become blurry, the hole on the top of each sphere and the notches must be explained by a feature within the camera, perhaps within the camera lens being projected onto each blurred dust particle,

For the most part they are in front of the tether, however a couple appear to go behind the tether, this is easily explainable as an optical illusion, because the particles are SO blurred out the "in focus" tether image cuts through the blurred out image of the particle. You can do the same with a pair of binoculars, focus utside a window on a tree and an object on the window will be blurred out, yet you will still be able to see the branches of the tree through the blur of the closer object on the window.

The geometric shape thing at the end after watching it again is nothing it's just some ice crystals going away from the shuttle.

The only decent thing here is the shooting star changing direction.

The only question I have for NASA is at the begining of the tether sequence, when the first flasher comes down from the top, why did they switch to a camera which is obviously being blinded by the lights outside? There was no need to do this.

There is lots of good UFO material out there without having to worry about 100s of ice crystals outside the shuttle.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Wig: Do you now understand my negative comment?
People see evidence, and later they just deny it like you!
I'm not going into more deitails, but those are not just dust in the foreground!!

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Wig,

Deny Ignorance ! Shooting Stars do not change direction.

Nevermind the fact that they are only visible for the few seconds that they are burning up in the Earth's atmosphere.

Nevermind that you are looking at Video from space and not looking at the atmosphere.

I don't want to be rude, but look it up!

And there are hundreds of anomalies from NASA T.V. , not just the Tether incident and STS-48 video!

Even instances of NASA degrading the Video so that these things are not visible. I guess they don't want you to see dust!

Look at these, clearly not dust and NASA doesn't want you to see them.

www.projectprove.com...

www.projectprove.com...

[edit on 23-2-2006 by lost_shaman]

Wig

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Wig: Do you now understand my negative comment?
People see evidence, and later they just deny it like you!
I'm not going into more deitails, but those are not just dust in the foreground!!

No I don't understand your negative comment, I will never understand people like you who feel the need to write insults, simply because other people hold *open* minds.

Wig

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Wig,

Deny Ignorance ! Shooting Stars do not change direction.

Nevermind the fact that they are only visible for the few seconds that they are burning up in the Earth's atmosphere.

Nevermind that you are looking at Video from space and not looking at the atmosphere.

I don't want to be rude, but look it up!

And there are hundreds of anomalies from NASA T.V. , not just the Tether incident and STS-48 video!

Even instances of NASA degrading the Video so that these things are not visible. I guess they don't want you to see dust!

Just because I call it "shooting star" does not mean I have made up my mind on what it is..........I hold an open mind, it's something I encourage you to do. Even the tape describes them as "shooting stars" it means nothing, just a convienient label.

I have decided the tether and most other sequences eg sts 48 are just dust, I still am open for it to be something else, but I'm more confident that it is dust. If they showed one of these cameras on earth focusing far away with dust in foreground I reckon this phenomenon would be reproduced......They don't bother to do it because they have no need to. Question is if you saw it reproduced for you in this fashion, would YOU believe it? Or would you continue to be determined that it was not dust?

I am reminded here about ghost hunters who take photographs for ghosts in dark rooms. They believe that ghosts invisible to the eye will show up on film - as glowing orbs - in the dark with a flash camera. In reality the camera flash is illuminating dust particles and the reflected flash is shown on the film as a glowing orb in the dark. Even when this has been proven to the ghost hunters time and time again the determined ghost hunters still think they are ghost orbs not dust. Btw it also happens if it is raining outside. This is an example of a closed mind not an open mind.

I followed your links:

I am not saying all the nasa clips are space dust, some are very interesting, but I am saying I have decided that tether sequence and sts 48 and many others showing these spheres are just blurred dust in the foreground. I'd like it to be proved but I don't think they will coooperate with us, I think it is in their interests to let the UFO community think these dust spheres are UFOs so they can say we are just fools for thinking that.

Wig

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
There is another clip on rense.com called warpspeed.qt

he says the object comes into picture, stops moves to the right, comes away from the earth then goes off over Earths horizon.

In fact it is obvious, the camera zooms out (so object comes into view) pans left (so object appears to travel right) zooms in again (so object appears to gain altitude) then shuttle continues orbit until object dissappears over horizon.

The only thing moving in this video clip is the camera. IMO UFO hunters need to keep an open mind and analyse everything before blindly leaping to saying it must be a UFO. We only do our credibility damage when we jump to conclusions (especially when those conclusions are wrong).

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Wig,

I'm not drawing premature conclusions. I'm not saying " Look! Its Zetian Grey's in a Sports Model !"

Just that there are many UFOs in NASA footage and other footage from Space.

www.projectprove.com...

I think you were saying this is just dust and we are all wasting our time.

Think how those Ghost Hunters would rationalize one of their photo's.

They might think that Dust is so small and that the orbs in their photos are huge. This might be their rationalization for continuing to believe that they are not taking pictures of dust. This stems from a misunderstanding or inability to understand light , Camera equipment , and the environment.

How is that any different than someone looking at pictures from Space and saying " Look , I don't see anything but dust and tiny dots. Next!"?

When there is no sense of perspective in Space and everything that is visible looks like "dots" , unless near the Camera.

Wig

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shamanHow is that any different than someone looking at pictures from Space and saying " Look , I don't see anything but dust and tiny dots. Next!"?

When there is no sense of perspective in Space and everything that is visible looks like "dots" , unless near the Camera.

of course there are many UFO in NASA tapes, I worded that last part of post badly. I meant using "UFO" to mean an exraterestrial intelligent life in a space ship. Of course everything including dust particles are all UFO until identified.

Why did you give me the homepage of projectprove? I have seen the site. I have already said that I do not consider *all* of these videos to be dust, I have said some of them are interesting, I have not seen all of them so cannot comment on the majority. but I have seen tether & sts 48 (thruster pushes dust away from shuttle). I have come to the conclusion that these two are both dust. You don't like me saying that? Well I can't change what you like/dislike

I will repeat also....... I will keep an open mind on this but on the balance of probablilities and using technical knowledge I have come to the conclusion that these spheres are out of focus dust.

[edit on 24/2/2006 by Wig]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Wig... you know you look kinda silly saying things like... "Just because I call it "shooting star" does not mean I have made up my mind on what it is."... right? Cause, actually... yeah... since you called it a shooting star.. it does appear as if you have made up your mind... Plus you tried to justify why it COULD have been a shooting star! How about doing those things before you make up your mind next time! Otherwise you'd just say you don't know...

Also, shooting stars don't change direction in this universe, or any other universe that I don't know of... even when they hit something. This isn't pin ball! Things that hit each other blow to pieces in space, not change direction! I didn't even read the rest of your posts to be honest, sorry... I'll get around to it when you start to make sense. Try not to contradict yourself and compramise your credence... just some words of advice if you want to be talked to seriously. That's just the way things work around here if you haven't noticed... "Deny Ignorance". We're not calling you the ignorant person... we're calling the act of ignorance... ignorant. It can be controlled by anyone. And if you check out David Sereda and Dan Akroyd in their film.. oh, what is the name of it... I can't seem to recall it right now.. something like Nasa UFO's the case for something..." Anyway... Sereda is an expert and respected phycisist who will shed some light on your "dust in the foreground" theory...

Peace in the light of truth and love,
David

P.S. Quote, Wig: "We only do our credibility damage when we jump to conclusions (especially when those conclusions are wrong)."

If you can talk the talk.. make sure you're walking the walk, eh big man?

[edit on 24-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
From what I can tell, there's a battle going on, hehe...
War of the worlds...
Or maybe rocks...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join