It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Area 51

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   
As for sensors yes they are very real.

At a mininum all of our bases have perimiter microwave, sound and radar detection.

Some have laser detection, infrared, seismic monitors.

I'm really not sure what else a base like this would have. One thing I dont know is there many small wild animals in the desert? (Cat/ small dog sized?).

If so the sensors will be tuned low enough to not raise alarms from a object of that size unless it moves abnormally fast. So in that case you would just want to make sure you dont get near the maximum speed of those animals. If there are no animals they may be tuned much more sensitive.

If there are small animals and you stay under their speed, then the only thing left you would have to worry about is your electronic signature which would be relatively small already. Heat would not be much of a issue, small animals create heat to!

But yes. A fan blowing the heat towards the ground would dissipate the heat some and should be the least detectable direction to exhaust it.

I would not buy any large equipment like the UAV though. Once you loose it and they find out what it was it would not be to hard to make a short list of people that bought it.

Even though that route would be best for raising success it would also highly raise the ability to track the person doing it.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Why not buy a pet cat, teach it to always run in a straight line, strap an automatic camera to its back, line it up with the base and let it go. The camera would be linked to the internet via cell phone to send the pictures to what ever site/email. Your cat would have to be trained very well and must be reliable. And don't expect to get the cat back....poor kitty.

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
thanks alot for all your help guys
i'll try to return information on my design soon enough but don't expect any building to begin any time soon. I'm sorry but i'm only 15 still in high school
this is all a new project that will some day become reality

thanks anyways folks keep it coming

-the boy who waits

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
First of all posting ideas on how to get into Area 51 on the internet.
I ask the following question.
Dose Area 51 have internet access ?
How dose Area 51 access the internet ?
Im sure geeks get my drift and if you people are wise you wont answer these questions on ATS.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   
even if people at area 51 have access to the net , those same computers wont be connected to any computers that have sensitive info on them .

and i highly doubt for a second that anyone would be given inet access
while in a high security area.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Either the remote cam or the controls would be jammed pretty much as soon as you get there.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I can help design it. I'll make a rough supply list

extremely strong metal, titanium? (to make it able to survive a bullet maybe a landmine.

night vision camera
regular camera
duracoat paint kit
x-ray camera
ground penetrating radar/sonar if it can be small enough
gas and electric motor
vynle ghile leaf kit
sound dampaning materials
cusioning
treads
rubber
computer systems to make it autonomous if the remote is jammed
servos
stabilizing legs if it flips onto its side
sensors

And I think that thats it

EDIT:
Chaff dispenser
flairs
radar jammer
springs
axle's
wheels to drive the treads

[edit on 3/6/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The only way to do it would be via glider. Watch this video: V\www.sailplaneenterprises.com...

You would need someone to pilot a tow plane, say from Pahrump or a nearby town, then you could fly the glider in silently. If you stay low enough to the ground you MIGHT be able to avoid radar but then why on earth would anyone risk their life just to get some night photos of buildings? Especially when clear daytime photos have already been posted on numerous websites.

Believe me, if there were ever any aliens or craft at groom lake, the govt. has moved them out to a more secret location years ago, when Lazar allegedly blew the cover on Area 51 in the 80's. The government wouldn't risk keeping such technology in a location where the whole world knows about it.

posted on Apr, 28 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
well then do you have a better lead on where these are hidden. A51 and A19 are the best we have. If you have a way to look for and find thes other bases then by all means tell us.

posted on Apr, 29 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
A concurrent running thread about "entering Area 51" already exists at:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please continue discussing about this subject in the longer-running thread.

Thank you.

(Topic closed)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join