It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Entering Area 51

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
yes, everything you have said is completely true. yes the government does fly the UFOs. Yes Area 52 and 53 are located where you said. Yes, yes, and yes.

What proof do you have of your claims? Pine Gap is in Austrailia, how do you know there's a base in Antartica? Proof?

Winds there, the day/night cycles, and the weather in itself would make it a poor location for an air testing facility. Someone's been watching too much X-Files.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
thanks guys
ill get back to you, on the new design problems later today

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
guys lets try to keep this thread on the RC design not on if theres more then one area
k thanks

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I just realized, one thing
if they have heat sensors which they probibly do then im in a muddle.

The question is How to realise the heat with out the released heat being notice. I thought about putting in a fan, but that would be to much for the EM sensors (or would it idk)

My idea is that either the fan would blow straight down, constently (to not stir up the dust)

Or some how (this is kinda stupid) i can release the heat into the ground, like through a tube

ok help would be appreciated thanks guys

oh yes, my camera design is being started so if anyone knows if their are anti-fog, anti-dirt, and night vision cameras, anti-reflection out their. its alot but i think thats whats nessary.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
yes, everything you have said is completely true. yes the government does fly the UFOs. Yes Area 52 and 53 are located where you said. Yes, yes, and yes.

are you being serious are you joking........

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
If you are planning a small object you could make a fake hull that is gas tight. Shortly before launching the RC you would fill it with a cold gas (nitrogen). This would absorb heat for a while without raising em.

Without circulating the gas though it wouldn't last long.

Again I still think the best bet is going larger and well armored. Otherwise terrain and even small barriers will prove a disaster.

If you cant get away with hiding the rc and being relatively certain you will make it to your destination then dont hide.

Even highly defended area's like this are still manned by people. People that dont beleive anyone will come near. This means there is a delay from the time you are detected till they can actually get out of their seats, grab a gun, move to position, and shoot.

For a base like this I would give 3 minute reaction time on outter outposts (if any). 5-10 on main defenses. With use of sensors we rarely use outer posts even on highly secure areas.

Mines ARE a possibility in certain areas, but it would be rare.

posted on Feb, 14 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
www.rcapa.net...

www.helihobby.com...

www.grandrc.com...

www.rcgroups.com...

www.rcgroups.com...

Bottom 2 links will get you all the Info you need For Rc related stuff .
everything you can think of is in there .

[edit on 14-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xerrog
Even highly defended area's like this are still manned by people. People that dont beleive anyone will come near. This means there is a delay from the time you are detected till they can actually get out of their seats, grab a gun, move to position, and shoot.

For a base like this I would give 3 minute reaction time on outter outposts (if any). 5-10 on main defenses. With use of sensors we rarely use outer posts even on highly secure areas.

Distance from ET hwy to Cammo guard shack - 13 miles.
Distance from guard shack to Dreamland - 22 miles.

You turn off ET hwy onto GLR and you're on camera from
Bald Mtn (and other locations), and being ground sensed.

You drive even an unrealistic 60mph toward the guard
shack and it takes you 13 minutes. Reaching the base
from there is an additional 22 minutes. And in real life, you
couldn't drive near that fast for a good part of the route.

A News/EMS/Police helicopter can scramble in under 60 seconds.
Military, perhaps even faster.

Drop yourself in the two-sllicer, you're toast.

Sarge

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
LOL . Funny thread , but it does bring up some interesting ideas.

why not just drop in from above - parachute . hang glider to 5k feet or so
then release and open chute .

Im sure there are some master mind thieves who could figure out how to
get into this areas un-noticed ... but im sure the master mind thieves have long since retired .

from looking at the Satt pics on google - there seem to be quite a few roads that lead into this area .

problem is , even if you get to the base your still on the outside .

you still have to get inside and find someway of getting down into the base itself - if it is underground .

wich would require some kind of ID card at the least .

So many obstacles to overcome .

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
wow thanks alot guys, alright i havn't thought of the placement of the RC car yet like how to get it into the area? Im working on the design
thanks alot of the websites because that i know will help alot. Alright i believe the RC will be light enough not to set of mines, plus the way the cammo dudes drive i don't believe that they have any mines.

and yes unsolved...i'm completly serious about doing this

ok thanks sgtcamo for the distances, i think that will help alot. The problem i see is that your being watched but i thought about that and how i will deploy my RC, i'm going to place my RC under my car and lower it, i'm going to pull off the road then drop it. The RC is camoflauged as a common bush so they will not see anything unless they look for closer examination.

and no Briggs i'm not planning on trying to get into the base, that would be impossible with my ICPV

thats my new name, internally controled photgraphy vehicle (tricky eh?)

a just want some close up pics, maybe sit the RC at the end of the terminal or something like that That would get a few good pics with a night vision camera. Plus my goal isnt to get inside, its to get better pictures of the base.

and thanks for the way about keeping my heat perserved, tho your right it would only contain it for a few seconds soo i'm going to have to find a differnt way, (would a fan blowing down at the ground work?) anyway i thank you all for your help

but my biggest question right now is are these security devices real, yea its proof the've got the cameras and the car motion sensors but anything else? I'm gunna have to drive a few cheap RC cars in to test their security. ya know color them desert camo, but a cover plant on them to mask their real identy and they will never know. Who knows maybe they don't have this security.

thanks alot guys!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The simplest answer is usually the best answer.

Just rig up a balloon with a camera and transmitter.
Paint everything blue and make sure nothing is shiny.
Figure out which way the wind is blowing and get up-wind of the area.
Reel it out about 100 yards on string and then somehow detach it.
Take in the wonderous scenery it sends back!

You might get some good pictures and you might not.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
no the concept behind the ICPV is that i can move in to take close up pictures, not pictures from far away. I mean sierously who else is going to look into the scoot and hide area.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
But the beauty of the balloon idea is...
2) Cost effective
3) Much faster results
4) You might actually get away with doing it more than once
5) Considerably safer

and the #1 reason is:
If they ever question what it is you can say "it's just a weather balloon".

Oh the irony!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
hahahaha

don't they always say that!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Keep in mind that anything sent into the air will need to be made of as little metal as possibly. I'm sure they have radar there.

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
hahaha i'm sure

that brings up another idea, is their an easier way for putting the ICPV in and then getting it out safely?

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Well if you check out the last 2 links in my other post -

It will Give you all the Answears you need to do what you want .

all the Information you could ever want Along with GPS,Sattelite comms,
RC Cameras And Vid equipment is all there.
And other R/C related material is there . whether its in the Air / Ground / or water .

So your next post shouldnt be what your going to do , It should be what you have done so far .

So far ive heard alot of talk - lets hear some specifics . . As in what type RC
Car / truck youve chosen .

Camera / Vid setup ect ect .

i gave you the Links - wich is basically all the Answears you need.

lets hear what youve come up with so far .

www.rcgroups.com...

www.rcgroups.com...

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Briggs]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nemithesis
The simplest answer is usually the best answer.

Just rig up a balloon with a camera and transmitter.
Paint everything blue and make sure nothing is shiny.
Figure out which way the wind is blowing and get up-wind of the area.
Reel it out about 100 yards on string and then somehow detach it.
Take in the wonderous scenery it sends back!

You might get some good pictures and you might not.

if you go to the links i provided -- there are such things as R/C balloons .

www.rcgroups.com...

www.rcgroups.com...

So you dont need strings.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If your Going to do this With R/C , i'll give you my experience .

Ive been Building / Flying R/C Aircraft for about 12 yrs .

So I can tell you right off , that unless you have alot of exp in flying R/C
aircraft -- there is no way you can even get close to area 51. with a rc aircraft .

R/C cars - been doing that for about 10 yrs .

getting into the area and taking pics with a rc car is your best bet , but someone did mention a Balloon . And they do have R/C Balloons/blimps , so that may not be a bad idea .

Considering it would give off No heat and would be Completely Silent.
Fly time with a R/C Blimp would be awesome , but timely .
So you would have to do it at night and be prepared to stay for awhile.

Electric Helo's can be Extremely Fast - But you would need someone with a few yrs of exp to fly it .

So i guess it comes back to R/C Cars -- easy to learn . easy to set up .

but if you want a rig that will go for a few miles and then come back , be prepared to spend around or close to 1k $ US money .

and thats just for basic stuff .

I forgot to add - At the Most you have to be within 2 miles or so , anymore than that , you'll have to invest into commercial equipment - and your cost will sky rocket .

and alrdy your talking Gps Guidance ? . wont happen unless you get some major investment behind you .

im not saying it cant be done , But unless you alrdy know about R/C related stuff . your talking about doing something that will - easily take up the rest of your time and money for the next 6 months . IF not longer .

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I won't even read the thread because I'm quick replying.

Some company made a duplicate of the Predator UAV, except in 1/8th the size. It has three cameras. Flight Camera, Photo Camera, and Live Camera. All transmitted back to the RC and such. It is only about 2,000 USD or so... if I find the company I will post back.

Yes, flaws in this to. Could be shot down
but its better than you yourself dieing, yes?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join