It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if Chupacabra looked like this ! (PIC)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
[img=http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5600/chupacabra1xj.th.jpg]
Quite freaky isnt it looks reptillian, truly i belive that a chup would be more along the lines of being a mammal of some sort but with them being hairless i dont know, chups suposed to be living in abandend mind shafts in america, when you think about it, it would be great cover for them and a excellent home or den as it would probably be called.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by matrix 333]

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Man I'd love to have one as a pup and train it as a guard chup. Would make all the JW's run at the sight....

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'd need 8 where I live

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I always thought it would look something like this...

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That looks more like a Chupacabra to me i'll take 8 of those instead ty GEORGE.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
heres another pic what a Chupacabra could look like
[img=http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/493/chupa9lk.th.jpg]
quite creepy but at the same time cool.

[edit on 13-2-2006 by matrix 333]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:24 AM
link   
demonoid phanomanon demonoid phanomanon.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Its funny - those chupacabras look, smell, and sound exactly like coyotes and wolves. Wierd huh?

[edit on 16-2-2006 by Ralph_The_Wonder_Llama]

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix 333
[img=http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/5600/chupacabra1xj.th.jpg]
Quite freaky isnt it looks reptillian, truly i belive that a chup would be more along the lines of being a mammal of some sort but with them being hairless i dont know, chups suposed to be living in abandend mind shafts in america, when you think about it, it would be great cover for them and a excellent home or den as it would probably be called.

[edit on 12-2-2006 by matrix 333]

Looks like the Beast of Gevaudan.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
yer it sort of does look wolf/dog like type thing

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I think that chupacabras are reptilian cross breed things....they look a lot like reps.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Looks like my ex-mother in law on one of her bad days.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I would love to get one of those things so that I could go round and get it to attack all the wee neds in Scotland like this lot:

That would be better than winning the lottery

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
ha ha yer lol good idea

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hmm. Y'know, you could 'skin' the thing on one of the hyenas from World of Warcraft and it'd make a pretty cool monster.

...of course, everyone with a hunter character (that would be me) would go out and get their character killed trying to see if the thing could be tamed (that would be me, again.)

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Matrix,
The second picture looks like modern versions of the flying monkeys in the Wizard of Oz.

Originally posted by Snoopdopey
I would love to get one of those things so that I could go round and get it to attack all the wee neds in Scotland like this lot:

That would be better than winning the lottery

I gotta say/ask, do they know how totally and completely stupid they look, they'd get laughed out of town here (America). my gosh people are weird.

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Well, you see, that still puzzles us dude.

We don't know if they know that they look stupid and wear that stuff on purpose.

It looks so stupid that you think they must realise.

But then they come out of JD Sports all pleased with themselves when they buy a new tracksuit!

Here's another shining example

No one knows

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Wowzers man.. those people look very annoyed.. could be the clothing they encumber themselves in.

Not to mention the utter stupidity they hold their 'weapons'. Either it's tricking us to their true abilities with the hafted weapon or pure 'smeg'

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Sorry, i know it has nuthin to do with the thread but i just wanted to join the talk about scallies (guys dressed like complete t**ts) im from manchester, England (and proud) and i have to say from experience( i used to be one of these t**ts when i was younger but i then caught a glance of myself in the mirror and decided to start listenin to oasis, rage, soad and the arctic monkeys aswell as playing wow as soon as i could) that we have the worst epidemic of these guys down here. u can hear lee evans talk about my area, moss side, in his early shows. they look kinda like ur guys in scotland except ours have no hair, wear all black and are organised (although still stupid), they have generations and are taught by the higher generations as they grow, from bricking windows to rob stereos at age 9, to stealin evos and slangin coke at age 25, all the while wearin the same #ing tracksuit and tn bleedin hat as everyone else from their estate. attacking these guys with chups is not enuf, the highest generations of these guys need to be dragged down to their local market and literaly have the s**t kicked out of them in front of the younger ones to chow what happens to anyone who robs from old ladies. DEATH TO THE SHNOD's (scally, homeless, nobody on dole)

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I agree...Scallies are far scarier than any Chupa'

They all need a good hiding!

That illustration I posted is one of my efforts by the way!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join