It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Imagine if Chupacabra looked like this ! (PIC)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
are those pictures of the chup, eye witness drawings or just made up ones? if something like that is in a abandoned mine shaft, what ya do is blast the entrance a bit farther inside with tnt so it caves in and the thing doesnt go on a killing spree!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'd suspect mostly "made-up" -- at least, I was under the impression that chupacabra was supposed to translate as "goat-(something)". Though that might not necessarily mean it looked anything like a goat (except in a remote or semi-similar way) I'd still think such a reference would point to something. So my vote is a bit like pic #1 only with the fur of #3.

(And before someone takes me to task: I'm not counting the mod squad pics, however scary they might appear.)

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
For the love of Kali, if I saw something like that, I wouldn’t stick around. I’d definitely want to too just out of fascination, but I don’t think that it would be wise.

By the By - Chupacabras are also called “goatsuckers” because they kill livestock among other things and suck ‘em dry spilling very little of the blood, not because they look like goats.

TantricWolf

Dang, the links didn't work. See pix in previous posts. But then I'm sure you knew that.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by TantricWolf]

[edit: fixed BBcode for image links]
See more information on BBcode here

[edit on 3/29/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Chups are cool i hope sum day we will all find out or not
incase its an experiment and it does'nt get let out!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Most likely Chupacabras are a left behind reptilian breed,as in dinosaur; I think if we were to ever catch one, we'd find that it is a relative to a Jurassic era creature.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ochre
I'd suspect mostly "made-up" -- at least, I was under the impression that chupacabra was supposed to translate as "goat-(something)".

Chupacabra means "Goat-(blood)Sucker"

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I thought they were supposed to look like some kind of nasty kangaroo. With big hind hoppity legs.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Is there something wrong with me if I find it adorable?

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
oh who couldnt find that precious little thing cute. awww just look at him, blood dripping from his fangs, ohhh theres still pieces of goat stuck to his his claw. youz a messy wittle guy arent you

[edit on 31-3-2006 by edwardteach]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Well i am a spanish dude from ny and chupacabra does in fact mean goat sucker and i think its was resently made by man as a experiment gone wrong (m-j12) for those who read. and those pics of those dudes from scotland IF THEY EVER PUT CLOTHS ON LIKE THAT IN NY I DONT THINK THEY WOULD LAST TOO LONG WITH OUT SOME ONE BEATING THE LIVEING PISS OUTTA THEM

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn
Man I'd love to have one as a pup and train it as a guard chup. Would make all the JW's run at the sight....

- Nazgarn
Usually being naked and stroking things like guns does the trick. Tell them you ARE God and you feel sorry for their belief, but then you did create free will.

Anyway, I think I like the rat like version of the monster. Just a bit closer to home. (ref: Garfiled and the giant rat waiting for him to come into the basement.)

[edit on 16-8-2006 by jlc163]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GEORGE

do you have anymore?

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
There are 2 different reported types of Chupacabra.

The first, reported in the first flap in South America, was the above creature.

Red eyes, small wings, spikes down it's back.

It resembles an Alien/Gargoyle hybrid more than anything.

The latest kind, which has been DNA tested to be a new species, is the Dog/Kangaroo type creature found in Mexico and Texas.

It is a member of the canine family, but until recently, it was not known to science.

At least one of the mysteries have been solved. Now, if the big ugly one could be proved, that would be another matter.

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix 333

They supposedly already have pictures of the real chupacabra maybe research that im not really interested in it but you seem to be good luck have fun

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 08:19 PM
link   
These are scary images, but I'm afraid they wouldn't do much but get killed by the hoods who live on Hamilton Hill in Schenectady or in Pine Hills or Arbor Hill in Albany.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join