It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Advent of Ahriman (aka Satan)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Too many people today are confused and frightened over the events unfolding before us which seem so out of control. This article is based upon the teachings of Rudolf Steiner and exposes the falsehoods while explaining truths for the deepest reasons behind the secret societies and wars affecting all of us today. Moving from the basic concept of evil, to secret societies and the origins of materialism, Theosophy to Anthroposophy, from Lucifer Trust (Maitreya/Krishnamurti), to the Rhodes-Milner roundtable groups, and to the second coming of Christ in the "etheric" and of Lucifer and the soon to come Satan in the flesh, this is a must read for all.

Enjoy!

www.anthroposophie.net...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Who is Rudolf Steiner and why should we believe his teachings, what makes this document truth over what we are teached by others?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You can believe anything you wish but I would not say his teachings are to replace any other - may be compliment them?

Steiner was Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas in past lives and should you find that notion hard to swallow, you may not enjoy reading this article much since it deals with very esoteric-like teachings.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Ahriman=Ahraman=Allah

The God of Islam (and the founding deity of hundreds of pagan cults). Abbadon, the angel of the abyss. That article look's interesting, I'll take a quick look.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper

Steiner was Aristotle and Thomas Aquinas in past lives and should you find that notion hard to swallow, you may not enjoy reading this article much since it deals with very esoteric-like teachings.

What does enjoying the article have to do with swallowing that stuff about Aristotle and St. Thomas Aquinas? What makes you think Steiner is their reincarnation? What makes you think reinarnation is real?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I believe he meant it as a metaphor.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I've got this book right here:

Ahrimanic Deception

I'd like to read Rudolf Steiner's other writings on Ahriman, to get a more clear view of his ideas regarding this principle/entity.

Seems to be very similiar to Samael Aun Weor's teachings on The Anti-Christ.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Greetings Nakash

Originally posted by Nakash
Ahriman=Ahraman=Allah

The God of Islam (and the founding deity of hundreds of pagan cults). Abbadon, the angel of the abyss. That article look's interesting, I'll take a quick look.

Looks like nothing but half-assed etymology to me.

The Aramaic word for deity: Alaha, is a much closer to Allah; than is Abbadon, Ahriman or Ahraman.

Or is Alaha Ahriman as well?

Allah is also related to the Eloah-Elohim, Elohim being plural; which makes sense, as Allah refers to 'Him'-self as "We"(The Multiple Perfect Unity) in the Qur'an.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
It was a trinity of pagan Gods of sorts (Allah being Muhammed's tribal God), but the influence of Zorastrianism is definitely present in Islam. "Ahraman" (a corruption of Ahriman no doubt) has several Quran suras dedicated to him:

Qur’an 67:28 “Say: ‘He is Ar-Rahman; in Him we believed, and in Him we have placed our trust: Soon will you know which one of us is in manifest error.’”
Qur’an 67:20 “Who is he that will send an army to assist you besides Ar-Rahman? The unbelievers are lost in delusion.”
Qur’an 55:1 “Ar-Rahman bestowed the Qur’an. He created man. He has taught man eloquent speech (and intelligence). The sun and moon are made punctual, following courses, they revolve to a computation.”
Qur’an 55:6 “Ar-Rahman created the herbs (or stars) and the trees all of which prostrate themselves.”
Qur’an 55:14 “He created man of fermented clay dried tinkling hard like earthen ware, and created jinn from the white-hot flame of fire. How many favors of your Lord will you both (men and jinn) deny?”
Qur’an 55:31 “Soon We [Ar-Rahman] will dispose of you by applying Our two armies. How many favors of your Lord will you both deny?” Qur’an 55:35 “There will be let loose on you white-hot flames of fire and smoke that chokes so that you will not be able to defend yourselves. How many favors of your Lord will you both deny?” [Ar-Rahman makes jinn out of the same material he will use to torture men. He intends to send his demons after us, and he considers torture a favor.]
Qur’an 55:41 “The sinners will be seized by their forelock and feet. This is the Hell the sinners called a lie. They will go round and round between its fierce fires and boiling water. Which of the favors of your Lord will you then deny?” Qur’an 55:46 “For him who lives in terror of his Lord [Ar-Rahman] are two Gardens.”
Qur’an 13:30 “They do not believe in Ar-Rahman. Tell them, ‘He is my Lord. There is no other Ilah (God) but He. In Him I have placed my trust.’”
Qur’an 13:38 “It was not for any Apostle to come up with a miracle or sign unless it was granted by Our permission. For every age there is a Book revealed. Ar-Rahman abrogates, blots out, or confirms (whatever He wants).”
Qur’an 20:90 “‘O my people, you are being misled with this. Surely your Lord is Ar-Rahman. So follow me and obey my command.”
Qur’an 20:108 “Their voices will be hushed before Ar-Rahman. You will not hear a sound but faint shuffling. That day no intercession will matter other than his whom Ar-Rahman grants permission.”
Qur’an 21:25 “Not a messenger did We send before you but We revealed to him: La ilaha illa Ana (No gods but I), so worship Me.” [Incredibly, this assertion of a singular divinity is followed by:] Qur’an 21:26 “And yet they say: ‘Ar-Rahman has begotten a son.’ Too exalted his He.” [Most translations, trying to hide their god’s duplicity, mistranslate the passage:] “(Allah) Most Gracious has begotten offspring.” [Muslims have to deceive us to keep their god together.]
Qur’an 21:29 “If any of them should say, ‘I am an ilah (god) besides Him,’ such a one We should reward with Hell.”
Qur’an 21:36 “When the disbelievers see you (Muhammad), they treat you with ridicule, choosing you out for mockery: ‘Is this he who mentions your gods? Yet they disbelieve at the mention of Ar-Rahman.”
Qur’an 21:41 “Mocked were messengers before you, but their scoffers were hemmed in by what they mocked. Say: ‘Who can protect you from (the wrath of) Ar-Rahman?’ Yet they turn away from the mention of their Lord. Have they alihah (gods) who can defend them against Our Torment?”
Ishaq:302/Tabari VII:60 “Umayyah [a merchant] was a friend of mine in Mecca. My name was Abd Amr, but when I became a Muslim I was called Abd al-Rahman. Umayyah used to meet me when we were in Mecca and would say, ‘Abd Amr, do you dislike the name your father gave you?’ I would reply, ‘Yes.’ Umayyah would then say, ‘I do not recognize Ar-Rahman [as a god], so adopt a name that I can call you by when we meet.... Well then, you are Abd al-Ilah [Slave-to-the-God].’ I agreed.”

Abbadon (or Appolyon in Greece, ie: Apollo) is just a Hebrew conception of these Gods stressing their unclean demonic nature (ie: like when Elijah had Bel renamed to Beelzebub, or my personal favourite, Baal Peor of mount Peor to Belphegor and then later renamed to "Fart", yes, there is a God named Fart and that's the word's derivation hehehe
:

www.deliriumsrealm.com...

)

My other favourite is Lucifer and Heylel of Sumer (also Balder of the Northmen). It's interesting because the scribes did this for the most part not as demolition practice against other Gods but because they perceived a holistic link of sorts between all these religions as being a form of Cherubim/sacred calf worship. This was picked up by the Church fathers, and quickly Belial was relegated to the status of Bad Elohim (as opposed to God). Hey, I agree with them, all these theologies link back to Nimrod and the events of Genesis 6, it's all connected (how else can we explain how similar all human people's beliefs were in the past?)

[edit on 21-2-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
For you Tamahu,

wn.rsarchive.org... - short overview

Also see:

www.amazon.com...=8-1/qid=1140573846/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-0819654-8725515?%5Fencoding=UTF8

Year 666 + 666 = 1332AD

1332AD + 666 = 1998AD

Was Ahriman incarnated into flesh in 1998 and shall he grow to challange us soon? Are the Christians, Jews, Muslims etc going to see this new king (with superhuman powers and a superior intelect) as the Christ, or Maitreya? Are people not always worshipping the personality when it is the spirit we should hold higher?

Let's hope we use clear thinking and oppose this king.

[edit on 21-2-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well Nakash, Ar-Rahman must be one of the 99+1 names of Allah.

The etymology is worth looking into, I'll admit.

But just because two words are similiar, doesn't mean the apparent connection is etymologically sound.

And I definitely wouldn't deny connections between the Magian and Islamic doctrines.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Muhammed persecuted 3 groups primarily. These three groups were the ones who knew the truth about his religion. They were:

-Christians

-Jews

-Iranian Zoroastrians.

Much is said about the persecution the first two groups suffered, but since all of Iran is now subjugated by Islam, little is said of what the Magian pagans of Persia suffered.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have now finished reading the essay On the Advent Of Ahriman and I have come to the conclusion that much of what he says is based in fact.

I have seen the connections between Sun Worship and Ahriman worship in the Egyptian religious art and Christian art. The obvious connections are unmistakable between sun worship and the present day phenomenon known as white light orbs. I contend Ahriman/ Lucifer, are not mythical beings but are in fact, based in reality.

I also see the concept of the trinity based in this entity. Look back in your UFO material and see how many instances of 3 white lights are mentioned in connection with bizarre happenings. Foo fighters of WWII are a prime example. I do not need to convince myself of this for I have seen this unholy trinity with my own God given eyes.

It seems this unholy trinity can be seen most often around craft of war or facilities. The general public may see them one at a time, or two. I strongly suspect that the burning bush that wasn’t consumed that gave us our 10 commandment in the bible, was none other than Ahriman / Lucifer, the white light orb. I also suspect the star of David that lead the wise men to the birth of Christ was also this same entity.

There is much confusion as to the identity of this entity. It would have you believe many things not to enlighten you, but to confuse and confound the truth seeker. He has named himself a thousand names in order to conceal his true identity and motives. He dares mankind to solve the riddle of the Merkabah.

He(they) have enlisted the help of unwitting accomplices in the form of secret society members who he views as nothing more than pathetic pawns in his disrespect of humanity. He charges them to manipulate history to confuse the facts and distort history. He gives them false rituals and half truths in order to add substance to his lies. The Societies are in fact nothing more than a mouse trap of the intellectually gifted, held in bondage behind an oath to the death that they will never reveal the false half truths they have been taught. It is done this way in order to stifle the truly gifted in order that they may not find the truth for themselves and remain servants of the order.

I also agree that a physical Christ returning to save mankind from itself is not going to happen, and if it does, it’s the last step in the creation of the New world Order. I also agree that Christ, or more exact, the spirit of Christ never left us. He is as a ripple in water that turns into a wave. A wave that Ahriman /Lucifer are terrified of, but powerless to prevent. It is the one virus there is no cure for

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

top topics

join