It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasonry and the Roman Spirit

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Yet the same mason (ML), considers anything of the esoteric nature "quackery" and at the same time is so caught into materialistic thinking himself, that he cannot fathom that notion both Albert Pike and Hall were of an esoteric understanding...

Of course they were "of esoteric understanding". It was also Pike who, in his 'Symbolism of the Blue Degrees", noted that Blavatsky was a charlatan, which I've already mentioned.

The problem is not with esotericism, it's with fraudulent nonsense masquerading as "esotericism" or "spirituality".

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

".......noted that Blavatsky was a charlatan, which I've already mentioned.

The problem is not with esotericism, it's with fraudulent nonsense masquerading as "esotericism" or "spirituality".

Now ML, you hold a rather odd point of view considering how this lady, began the Theosophical movment which in effect, started (renewed) the New Age movement - for good or for bad.

Your lack of esoteric understanding only further verifies the vanity of your 32 degrees, et al.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
How does his opinion of Blavatsky demonstrate a "lack of esoteric understanding"? Seriously. Is it because it differs from yours?

You've proven time and time again that your entire purpose is to grind some kind of Steinerian axe.

I think Masonic Light's ATS score demonstrates that he has consistently contributed in a meaningful way to ATS' esoteric discussion, and he doesn't resort to ad hominem arguments in order to do it.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roark
How does his opinion of Blavatsky demonstrate a "lack of esoteric understanding"? Seriously. Is it because it differs from yours?

You've proven time and time again that your entire purpose is to grind some kind of Steinerian axe.

I think Masonic Light's ATS score demonstrates that he has consistently contributed in a meaningful way to ATS' esoteric discussion, and he doesn't resort to ad hominem arguments in order to do it.

How much crap you going to entice me to respond to? No matter then, as you defend him like a bootlicked soldier of the NWO...certainly he needs another mother, Roark? His ATS points mean dung to me and I suppose you fascinate over such material matters like "points", or "degrees?" Wow, how about that for a revelation, eh? Make him President! Kind of goes with my point to begin with, eh?

You also brought up Steiner and yes I do support his work but that has little to do with my comment to ML and his lack of esoteric understanding.

And if you so wished to use your intellect and stop engaging me like a troll, you would have by now come to understand the significance of Madam Blavatsky’s time and why she was not a fraud but the person who EVEN started the 33 degrees system in Freemasonry - Irony, upon more irony, as it was adapted by a misunderstanding of the numbers "777", "343" and "9" in her book! And I already started a thread exposing the Masonic degrees.

Don’t create useless posts unless you at least learn do your homework. If you respond back to me out of egoism and add nothing, I shall forever ignore you as a useless jellyfish that deserves to take every vaccine pushed.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

How much crap you going to entice me to respond to? No matter then, as you defend him like a bootlicked soldier of the NWO...certainly he needs another mother, Roark? His ATS points mean dung to me and I suppose you fascinate over such material matters like "points", or "degrees?" Wow, how about that for a revelation, eh? Make him President! Kind of goes with my point to begin with, eh?

You also brought up Steiner and yes I do support his work but that has little to do with my comment to ML and his lack of esoteric understanding.

And if you so wished to use your intellect and stop engaging me like a troll, you would have by now come to understand the significance of Madam Blavatsky’s time and why she was not a fraud but the person who EVEN started the 33 degrees system in Freemasonry - Irony, upon more irony, as it was adapted by a misunderstanding of the numbers "777", "343" and "9" in her book! And I already started a thread exposing the Masonic degrees.

Don’t create useless posts unless you at least learn do your homework. If you respond back to me out of egoism and add nothing, I shall forever ignore you as a useless jellyfish that deserves to take every vaccine pushed.

I'm just desperately trying to get something meaningful out of you.

Your thread "exposing" the Masonic degrees was incomprehensible garbage. You rambled about some kind of cryptic gematria which had no bearing on the formulation of the degrees, which are simply a man-made curriculum of allegorical moral lessons.

Masonic Light doesn't need me to mother or defend him. My natural curiosity and enthusiasm led me to respond to your post in this public forum. It is a public forum, isn't it?

I don't really facinate over points. I barely understand the system. I couldn't help but notice the disparity between yours and his though.

I'll tone it down a bit if you like. Your hackles are right up. I get a little too enthused.

Peace, dude.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Mark j. Harper,

Can you please explain what you are claiming again. Thanks.

Also, I am reading the book, "talisman" by Graham Hancock. Has anyone read it, I believe it touches on the subject matter being talked about in this thread.

-- Boat

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Roark,

Your post on the "Rothschild Family" is a progressive start. I would go out of my way to assist you if you were serious to learn.

If I am to write something esoteric, then I do not necessarily expect to convince you of anything. I prefer to state scientific facts which we can arrive at through what is called Baconian scientific analysis; it makes logical sense to most of us.

I know something of true Freemasonry and the esoteric nature of it. The greatest Masons are those people who gave us America but at the same time, Masonry is not what is used to be. Years, ago when I was starting out as a typical scientist, I took Madam Blavatsky to be a cook and a fraud. Now what changed my mind? I still think she was very mislead and in fact used by a very dangerous secret brotherhood known as the "Mahatmas of Shamballa". Her book the Secret Doctrine was a very dangerous book, as it attempted to bring us into the Luciferic "eighth-sphere". Her first book was in fact written in more truth - it was before she came under the influence of a subversive.

I saw the "Lucifer Trust" following these dangerous teachings and I understand something more than most regarding the true nature of this Maitreya. If I could be given chance, you be may be very surprised to find that I intend to defend Freemasonry - as I may be somehow closely connected to it.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   
If anyone bothered to read her history/life story, they'd know she was mentally neurotic as a CHILD perhaps even crazy to some extent. Just think about that before claiming anything she wrote or said is "fact/believeable".

"Helena's childhood was not the usual one. She displayed neurotic behavior from almost infancy by walking and talking in her sleep at four, exhibiting morbid tendencies, and loving the weird and fantastic. One of her earliest recollections was macabre in nature. At Ekaterinoslav, the countryside was said to be haunted with russalkas, green-haired nymphs living in willow trees along the river banks.... "

www.crystalinks.com...

But then again, there are always those that prefer ignorance, obviously.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by sanse_nz]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

How much crap you going to entice me to respond to?

You took the words right out of our mouths.

you would have by now come to understand the significance of Madam Blavatsky’s time and why she was not a fraud but the person who EVEN started the 33 degrees system in Freemasonry - Irony, upon more irony, as it was adapted by a misunderstanding of the numbers "777", "343" and "9" in her book!

This assertion has about as much truth to it as your other "theories" about Hitler being a Turk and Steiner being the reincarnation of Aristotle, i.e., none.

Helena Petrovna Blavatsky was born on August 12, 1831. The Supreme Council of the 33° of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry was founded in 1801 in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.

Now I'm no expert mathematician, but these facts seem to contradict your claim. Blavatsky wasn't born when the 33° was first instituted, and Masonry is not connected to the Theosophical Society in any way other than Blavatsky would sometimes plagiarize Masonic authors, and misinterpret Masonic symbolism.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by Masonic Light]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join