It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barton Mansion ("Entity" caught on tape)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
This is REALLY creepy. These guys went to investigate an abandoned mansion known for Satanic rituals and weird things, and they catch this thing on tape:

www.bartonmansion.com...

Scary, but could be staged.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
WOW. Could be staged, could be real. Looks way too blurry to be staged. I tend to not jump to the "photoshop" or SGI conclusion too fast without good reason. It was creepy, though.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Well, this is the first video I've seen in awhile that actually *creeped* me out. I can't say one way or another for the staging, but still all in all entertaining!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
wow i think no way thats fake i duno everytime i watch it i get this shiver through my whole body, its just freaks me out, also look look at those guys reactions they allmost had sheperds pie in there underware (and when i say sheperds pie think body excretions) and they looksed liek they were running for there lives 100% real IMO

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
this is an extremely interesting video but I have noticed a few interesting things:

who's is this shadow?

Is this just a man in a sheet or an entity...

This is quite interesting, mostly the transition from a rag like entity with a lantern to a kind of traditional ghost in a sheet...

I am suspicious though... the whole ghost in sheets thing... the shadow before hand, someone waiting behind the door... The Website is out to scare you... plus they are out to make money from it... selling DVDS.

Its spooky but i am not convinced...

Anyone else have any thoughts?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have investigated a bit more closely... what a t first i though was a shadow, turns out to be the crook of the 'entitys' arm as it attempts to open the door.
This leads more to the possibility that it was a fake...though it is very big look at how it has to stoop to leave the doorway..

Wierd. even if its not the owners of the video that 'faked it' we cant discount other kids or even the owners of the property playing a prank. A sheet and a mask, in the dark, when your scared could look like a demon.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
My browser won't let me open the vid

Probaly for the best, i allways watch these things because im so interested in them, but then spend the next few weeks scared to be home alone lol

But if anyone can post any stills that would be really cool as i'd like to see, just without all the scary noises and moving lol!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
yeah please do post some stills, i cant open it either

much appreciated

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Very interesting,my son lives in Redlands,how ironic East Side Redlands tagged the walls,might be a ghost of a dead gangbanger

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Im really open to these kinds of things, but still, just wondering what exactly am I looking for in this movie? I watched both of them on every size/quality and apart from the creepiness of the building they're in I dont see anything to suggest an entity, especially when their cameraman is having a seizure.

edit;

did not see Bigdan's still shots. I call bs on those movies.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Catfish]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
wow thats some serious stuff if it's real. from the impression I got from it, is that maybe it's the house guardian of the satanic world? being the house has history of satanic ritual. That demon might be a ' Guard' or something, being it's size, the 'lantern' is was carrying around and the way it successfully made them leave the house sh!tting bricks along the way

as for the murders that took place in the house.. possibly a sacrifice made or... something else unexplained.. did they solve the murder?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ok, I have watched the short clip, and it appears to be faked. First off the "Entity" opens the door. Most paranormal "entitys" cannot open doors.
It is just some person playing a prank. I have done my research on the paranormal. Poltergeists, are the only known entity to be able to move stuff. And Poltergeists usually stem from a troubled teen in the home.
If you want to believe this is real go ahead.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
i too have viewed the tape and from what i've seen and researched, there is no door there where the entity walked out of..

on the same website, there are some links that show you pictures of the cloest some time after the video was made, apperently they were rebuilding the house. the 'closet' isn't a closet at all, they suspect it was a small space made for a bookshelf, and the space in there was too small to be a closet anyways.

you can also see in the video, when they are searching the room they momentarily shine the light on the cloest and THERE IS NO DOOR... so i don't know what you saw, maybe you didn't view the 2MB movie?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   

What is this 'entity' holding? The object appears so bright.

sanc'.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanctum

What is this 'entity' holding? The object appears so bright.

sanc'.

apparently its a lamp/lantern. I dont know much about the lore surrounding this movie. I , for one, think it looks like a glowstick.

[edit on 11-2-2006 by Catfish]

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Catfish
apparently its a lamp/lantern. I dont know much about the lore surrounding this movie. I , for one, think it looks like a glowstick.

I thought along the glowstick line too. Maybe it's something highly reflective being illuminated by the torch beam in the top right.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Upon further review of the clip. There is no door. It is defintly someone in there.
The cloth that "it" is wearing is really weird. It looks like a halloween costume.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Could have been a tramp who was staying at the house. Im not sure if I would run If I want to see somethink like this then I might observe. But if it was the living then I would react in case a drunken trap has a knife so best to leave anyway.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I dunno really creepy the guy was huge if I wasnt as creeped out as I am I might try to edit some stuff in the clip... maybe later... I wish we could see the entrie video though....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join