It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird photo near viaduct

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Good idea, y didnt I think of that, I'll do so as soon as I can. As I mentioned before, both pics were taken in zoom mode already so I cant get any closer. I think it matches the size of a normal human judgin the distance & surroundings IMO. I'll do my best

Wig

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You were just waiting for that 100 weren't you,
Actually I have the 100th post you had the 100th reply which is post number 101 if you think about it....

Ok I didn't see the bit about already on full zoom fair enuff.

Yarcoffin, I sent you a U2U if you see this......

[edit on 28/2/2006 by Wig]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Oh I wanted it, fair enough u got it. Keep thoughts comin every1

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Hi to all u guys who are actually taking notice of this, I believe this may not be the end of the Plym bridge viaduct pic. I've been back today again (alone) & have found yet more weird pics, alot of them have orbs which they didnt before & I also have one of a mist but the weirdest one to me is of a MASSIVE really bright ball of????????? I'm guessin u'll say camera error again & its to do with the flash but check it out anyway.

Its gonna get critisized whatever init: Ricky gervais quote

I'll need some help again though as I still cant get pics on my threads, so if uwant me to e-mail me to u like I did before, then I'll be happy to do so.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
How come it takes so many people just read my thread & just ignore it, I'm trying to prove the existence here of what could be the spirits of the two miners that died here in 1861. Please can someone put it up, I need to share these latest photos.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
WHY WHY WHY? I've monitored my last post for like 10 minuites & over 20 people have viewed it but no-one has replied or offered any help. If u do want to reply, it may be worth reading the other posts

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
u know what, I give up, why shd I go out of my way to find evidence of ghosts & all u do is ignore my finds. I'd rather have it criticised than no comment at all, Cmon guys work with me here

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Firmbeliever - I can see you are getting desperate - Can I help at all?

Let me know what help you need.

I also live in Devon by the way.

U2U me if you like.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well I see the boy but not the girl or other dark object. I'd say he looks too strange to be a real person, probably a ghost of a miner.

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
James Michael is in the process of bringing the latest photos I took 2 day, they're interesting & worth looking at, shd b wth us soon

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
James Michael is in the process of bringing the latest photos I took 2 day, they're interesting & worth looking at, shd b wth us soon

Here they are

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Thanks James or is it Michael? Lol . What do u think?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
They look interesting.

As I havent had a chance to read the whole thread yet - I think I'll do that first to get the jist of it all.

I was involved with the other photo sent in by Knight 783 and that was something else and ended up with everyone argueing about Satan/Devil.

These Ghost images seem to cause alot of controvercy !

Wig

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
All those pictures tell me is that it was raining lightly when you took the pic or the rain was dripping from the trees.

If you don't want them to appear there is a simple solution don't use flash, but it seems you already know this.

You mean you were back at the scene and you didn't recreate the same photo with a traffic cone placed where the boy was?

Tsk Tsk

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I did remember that but there was no cones & I went alone so I cdnt set the camera up, what about the middle photo, the giant ball, what the hell is it?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

This is a closeup of the orb on the wall in photo 1.

Is it my imagination or does it look like a face ?

posted on Mar, 14 2006 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Whitelightwolf pointed out a face she could see in a tree right at the top in one of them when she zoomed in too. It is reddish in colour but even I remain skeptical on that, yet I do believe the miners' spirits have not moved on still.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Excellent! You posted the pictures. I know...I am also skeptical on the point I mentioned about the face. But Ya never know. Well it could just be a branch in the way. It wasn't drizzling there. clearly you can see it's a nice sunny day and actually no. Your camera does not flash in the daytime. Well at least mine doesn't do that. You definetely picked up orbs. And, yes that does look like a boys face inside of it.

Wig

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Excellent! You posted the pictures. I know...I am also skeptical on the point I mentioned about the face. But Ya never know. Well it could just be a branch in the way. It wasn't drizzling there. clearly you can see it's a nice sunny day and actually no. Your camera does not flash in the daytime. Well at least mine doesn't do that. You definetely picked up orbs. And, yes that does look like a boys face inside of it.

It is raining or drippng from the trees, it is clearly a wet scene, the walls are soaking wet the ground is soaking wet. How do you know it wasn't raining, you were not there. In fact You are in Connecticut USA and I am 70 miles away from where this photo was taken and I know for a fact that it was raining yesterday.

You don't necessarily need a flash I'd say the middle pic is flash but the top pic might not be flash, the raindrops will still appear on the photo.
Raindrops keep falling on my head
Those raindrops are falling on my head,
They keep falling

[edit on 15/3/2006 by Wig]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Ur right about the top one being possibal rain, cuz they are small but the middle one is massive & it's just one ball
I made sure flash was off but I still dont know what causes the steamy image on many photos, in the graceyard pic back a couple pages, it is the same, it's not fog or mist so I think its the flash but as I said, I TURNED FLASH OFF!!!!

So what is it

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join