It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird photo near viaduct

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I think it looks most like moisture on the lens.
I am not convinced by the second batch of photos, but that doesnt change what we have seen in the previous photos. I am certainly not convinced by the 'face' in the orb, the human mind automatically trys to recognise faces...

Good work though, following up on this, dont get so exasperated, if you want people to give a considered response, then you have to wait!
Patience young Padwan!

Dan
EDIT: More text

[edit on 15-3-2006 by bigdanprice]

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
I agree with u there, but I still think something is there. Thats all I have to say cuz I cant think of anything else

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Here are firmbelievers most recent photo's again which were deleted in error from earlier post

Photo 1

Photo 2

Photo 3

Blowup of Orb on the Wall in Photo 1

[edit on 15/3/06 by Jamesmichael]

Wig

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The single ball of light is a single drop of water infront of your camera, drops will fall from the trees. The closer it is to your camera the brighter and larger it will appear.

If I had a digi cam I could go out when it's rainng and make plenty of pictures like this.

The only pic interesting in this thread is the one with the boy, I take your word that you did not see anyone there, and it bleeding welll looks like a boy, if I was closer I'd go there myself to see how the effect was created. But all I can do is wait for you or someone else to go back and tke another EXACT location replica with and without some sort of object in situ for a scale reference, the object can be anything, even a bright red jacket hung on a branch would do fine, but you must measure it so we know how big it is.

You must also tell us what is at the boys feet, how high is the top of the wall from the road surface, was the boy standing on the wall or the road behind the wall etc etc.

As time moves on we are losing the oportunity to see exactly what might have caused the boy to appear, e.g. a shaded area of brown leaves which might now have fallen. The longer you leave it the less credible the story will become.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
There is no road near to where the boy is standing. As Ive said before its hard to describe the layout of this place but there is a path where the boy is standing & the wall next to him is some sort of old mill or something, it says danger keep out so I dont know what it was used for. I will go again & do what u said, this place would be perfect for the most haunted crew, there are lots of old, demolished buildings that used to be houses & workplaces. This place is full of spirit activity but it's too hard for me to get evidence alone & with just a camera. I need infra red, night vision, motion sensors, the lot. Then this would become easier. Look how much I have already in just a few visits by myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I think what you can see at the first phot.. There is someone standing behing some trees with a dog after him..
Thats my opinion some one else have somthing else?

posted on Apr, 21 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Not water...those are true orbs. However, the dusty looking orbs are dust on the lens of the camera. But you don't have that. The things in the bushes are indeed ghosts. Probably the ghosts of miners.

I would say that you definetely caught something. It's very odd...

Nobody can proove that paranormal is all made up. Nobody can prove that ghosts don't exist. But we can prove they exist, Anyone can, if you are brave enough to experiement with it. But I have learned my lesson about contacting spirits...not...a very ...good..thing to do lol... Not unless you want your TV to go off by itself and then have your lights go on and off in the house...

yeah....that's what happened to me. Yep...mmmmm hmmmm....don't try it.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Yeah.. dont try that at home kids.. A while ago i tryd to make contact with ghost with succes.. My table chair was going moving.. and later that night i was cleaning the dishes and then some spoons going to fly..

Kinda weird dont ya think?

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
img412.imageshack.us... or
[ats ]http://img412.imageshack.us/img412/8995/bridge5qq.jpg[/ats ]

to me looks like three figures one circled in orange has a red turban' you found osama bin laden maybe' he,s pointing at some thing. behind him is a dark haired guy who look more straight on and is in black and white and the top one looks like 'the mummy' chasing them maybe??

can anyone work this new tag system

[edit on 22-4-2006 by AGENT_T]

yayyy fixed it

[edit on 22-4-2006 by AGENT_T]

Wig

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthmatters1111
Not water...those are true orbs..............Nobody can proove that paranormal is all made up.

I can proove that photographing rain (or drips from wet trees) with a camera will give balls of light mysteriously floating on the photograph. I can proove that photographing inside a dark house will provide a similar effect caused by dust in the air.

Yes they are true orbs, they are orbs of light created by photographing rain/drips outside.

[edit on 24/4/2006 by Wig]

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
It's clearly a boy.
He's wearing a blue vest, with a darker colored shirt under, khakis.

There's no GHOST involved in this.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I was just browsing thru paranormal studies & this caught my eye, I've read every post from the start & it is very very interesting, I live in the south west so I may go to this place soon & see what I can do. I think you have a good case on your hands here, dont give up!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
yeh wishj i could go there, ive done the same and i definately believe it. to bad he was banned

and why was maddale banned to, it doesnt say he is but i know hjim and he cant get on

[edit on 19-5-2006 by verymad]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichaelMyers
It's clearly a boy.
He's wearing a blue vest, with a darker colored shirt under, khakis.

There's no GHOST involved in this.

Gawd knows I love a good ghost sighting... but I'm going to have to agree with MM. I see a picture of a normal human boy taken at an upward angle. His legs look like they're of normal length-- although not seen to touch the ground because of the wall just in front of them. I see no dark figure, and no certifiable orbs in the other pictures....

I think you really want to believe you found a ghost, hun.... but I think you might be searching a little too deep. Honestly though, I think you did an awesome job with the back-up photos. Maybe after being a bit more exposed to things like this, and acquiring a little more skepticism, you could become a kick-butt investigator!

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by verymad
yeh wishj i could go there, ive done the same and i definately believe it. to bad he was banned

and why was maddale banned to, it doesnt say he is but i know hjim and he cant get on

[edit on 19-5-2006 by verymad]

((Sorry, I'm slow)) Why was FB banned in the first place?

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I found the full sized image from the link he posted, I zoomed in and I can see the figure.

Weird, you would have noticed someone there I'm sure of it, but I assume you didn't see anyone at the time, right?

The figure only appeared in the pic?

EDIT #1: Apon further inspection, the color of the shirt seems to match some of the floor in the foreground...

It could just be a coincidence, whatever is on the floor could be on a tree thats in just the right position to look like a human...

Still seems kinda eerie though...

EDIT #2: Why are so many people who posted in this thread banned? o_o;
[edit on 19-5-2006 by Kacen]

[edit on 19-5-2006 by Kacen]

posted on May, 20 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   
apparantly fb was banned for talking bout sex when this is a family site.
Yet people are aloud to talk bout the end of the world and get away with it.
Strange

Wig

posted on May, 22 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
The poster above, if you do go there make sure you take a traffic cone with you (or something) to place in the position we see the boy, and take a new photo. FB never did this, and never took another picture in the same location, same angle. Result is we can now have nothing to compare it against, which will always bring doubt into this picture of a "ghost" assuming the traffic cone shows the height of the boy to be realistic one can only assume there was a boy there, or it was a trick of the leaves.

I have a feeling they all got banned because they were one and the same user talking to themselves. If you want to know why maddale was banned or can't get on the site, I suggest you write to skeptic overlord on the board questions and suggestions board.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join