It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weird photo near viaduct

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I don't know if I've already explained this but the pic in full size is actually a zoom pic already, not a full size landscape. That may explain the size of the object & all the mis-judgement of shapes. Thanks for the support maddale & all the rest who support this thread. It wouldnt exist without u

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
on second look i cam also see the shadowy figure pointing
if this is fake then you will soon be getting a new job because that looks to real to be fake

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I've swore it many times before & I swear it again on my families life that this is not fake. People on here have looked at it thru negatives & if it was human or photoshopped then it would show up on the negative. I love my family very much so do u think I'd say that if I didnt mean it. have u found ur U2U's yet

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
im not sayin its fake im sayin its to good to be fake, and i yes i found the u2u's but i cant reply to them as i have not made enough posts
sorry about the misunderstanding

spellings

[edit on 26-2-2006 by maddale]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
It's alrite mate. no misunderstanding, just wanted to point it out that it's not fake

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
ok, i have seen many fake photos and something i will say is that photo would be to hard to fake without completely messing it up.look at the detail around the figure,hope that helps stop people saying its been tampered with
also many people who capture ghosts on camera say that they could not see it when they took the photo.

i think that there is enogh proof in other posts aswell to say that
1. this is a ghost
2. not every one will ever agree on it

[edit on 26-2-2006 by maddale]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Ah there it is. yes i can see the boy! You know...it could be indian ghosts, they are well known to be captured in the woods on cameras. Well I agree with what the ghostbuster guy said, you should take a picture at night. I havea ghost picture as well. Maybe I should post it up here on ATS...

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Can u e-mail it to me? There's no indian history in this area, just the miners that died. My addy is : [email protected] (boring I know)

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
Ah there it is. yes i can see the boy! You know...it could be indian ghosts, they are well known to be captured in the woods on cameras. Well I agree with what the ghostbuster guy said, you should take a picture at night. I havea ghost picture as well. Maybe I should post it up here on ATS...

please do post it on the site as well as emailing it

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I went to the library today to pick up any books on the area & any thing to do with Plym bridge. Nothing at all, just stories which I think are made up & supposed legends but nothing directly aimed at the miners or the accident. I'm determined to find answers & the truth about ghosts since this weird discovery.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by firmbeliever
I went to the library today to pick up any books on the area & any thing to do with Plym bridge. Nothing at all, just stories which I think are made up & supposed legends but nothing directly aimed at the miners or the accident. I'm determined to find answers & the truth about ghosts since this weird discovery.

It doesn't matter if there isn't any indian history there today. I'm talking wayyyyyy back then. Way way back. actually to tell the truth, it looks to me like that may be a young civil war soldier, and he has his arm up and the other man in the black also has his arm up and they are both saying, CHARGE! or To shay! or not to shay!!!!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Go back to that spot, take some more pics in the exact spot your were standing when you took the first pics. Then take more shots from other angles.
If it's moss, it should become evident, there is blue moss in the foreground that is the same colour as the boys shirt, after all.

What if it was a real boy? You just never noticed him?

Firm believer, you are so enthusiastic to believe what you saw was a ghost that you won't accept that perhaps it's not a ghost. You would rather be naive and happy that it's in fact a ghost.
I have seen ghosts, or heard them, but I am not 100% on that, it's important to have a healthy amount of scepticism, or else you will believe anything you want to believe, because you want to believe it.
Perhaps it really is a ghost, if so, get some more pics, we'd like to see more!
I'm not being a skeptic here, it's just that as one gets older they become more careful with what is believed, because many things you've previously believed turn out to be hoaxes, and it feels like crud to realise you believed it.

I do see one person like form in those pics, not two. When I get my digital camera (someday:@@
I plan to visit sites, like graveyards and such and start snapping away, maybe even take some EVP's!

Firmbeliever, we need more!

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey whitelightwolf, how r u? I don't think there is any indian history in devon at all, maybe the soldier theory is plausibal but I reckon it's the miners as they wore similar clothes according to the drawing on the sign & it's only a couple hundred metres from where the figure is standing. Theres alot of Indian history over there in the US but over here, the past includes smugglers mainly & other similar roles.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Hey whitelightwolf, how r u? I don't think there is any indian history in devon at all, maybe the soldier theory is plausibal but I reckon it's the miners as they wore similar clothes according to the drawing on the sign & it's only a couple hundred metres from where the figure is standing. Theres alot of Indian history over there in the US but over here, the past includes smugglers mainly & other similar roles.

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I have been back many times toadmund & took more photos but this thing wont appear, I've tried contacting it & asking it questions but no clear replies. It's not close to my house & I don't have a car yet so I don't go everyday but I get over there as much as poss. Sorry I dont have more, I'm tryin my best

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
dont rush, wed rather you got some very good quality photos rather than rushing so that you can prove its no longer there

btw how are you firmbeliever

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Fine thanks, a little dissapointed I didnt find anything at the library. I guess I'll have to search for a historian but I bet he/she won't have any knowledge of that era (1860's)

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Firmbeleiver, I have taken the opportunity to read all of the posts that were put up on this thread and it is getting quite intense to say the least. I do,with out a doubt, see a figure in the picture that does resemble something of the human form. And at the same time, as I concentrate on it, and me being a free hand artist who works with color hughes often, it is very hard to distinguish what could be fact or an optical illusion of some sort. You have remained very adiment about it's authenticity, and I'll give you credit for that,but on the same tolken? I do know that it can get very decievable to an individual that looks a bit to hard.
I will go on the record to say "There looks to be something there", it is just so embellished with the back round it does make it difficult to say one way or another. BDan see's to realize how you are reacting to the situation and has apparently went to great lengths to help support your photo.
I have enjoyed your thread and I will keep looking into it,"I don't want to miss anything you know!LOL" Hopefully with your efforts to the history of your vacinity you will find something to be more verifiable at the least. Keep up the great investigative follow up,who knows,"You might really have something here!"

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Yeah, I'm surprised this thread has lasted this long as I thought it would get debunked as a fake or natural misjudgement but I've had great support on the topic & appreciate it very much so thankyou all as this means alot to me. The only way I'm gonna be able to make this investigation more authentic & believable is by getting another photograph but as I said before, it just want appear again. I know it's there watching me, I can feel it & it's wasting my time alot of the time.

Almost 100 posts, who's gonna get it?...

Wig

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Hey Firmbeliever,

Ok I see the boy, I thought the other shadows, "dogs" and "girls" people saw were just shadows and stuff, and we have been shown that the blue sign is in the area to the left where the "person pointing" was, so that is explained.

Someone says 1 foot tall another says 7 foot tall, I say about 3 feet tall. based on the size of the blue sign. It would be good if you could have someone stand in that spot then you photo them from the same location.

We still have not had another photo posted from the exact same spot. Also the photos posted by Dan of the other angles would be better if they were to the same reolution as the original.

Whitewolf, this photo is in England UK not America.

Dan, Firmbeliever has said he took 2 photos a few seconds apart, you said one had the boy one didn't, the way I read the thread, *both had the boy in it.

My own opinion, yes it looks like a boy but because it is in my opinion (IMO) only 3 feet tall it is not a boy or a ghost. In order to take this further you have to do 2 things IMO. Take another photo in the exact same spot and angle, and then another with someone standing in the position of the boy. And also do a zoomed in shot from the exact same position and angle.

*if you can't get someone to stand there use a traffic cone. As big a one as you get get a hold of.

[edit on 28/2/2006 by Wig]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join