It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Just wondering if anyone else in the UK or U.S is watching prison break new tv drama what you think of it so far. etc If not it's something to fill the gap between LOST people
Prison break

[Mod edit - Added to title]

[edit on 17/9/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I caught this on TV here in Australia the other night, not sure but it may have just started here. I am unsure because I don't watch much TV but I'll be tuning in for more of this show
it's watchable

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I watch it, it's been months since the last episode. Returns sometime in March. It's a really good show, ranks about 4th in my list of favorite shows, the first three being LOST, House, and Grey's Anatomy.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Just finished the 3rd epsode here in the uk check the site on my last post for the episdoe guide it should tell you the one that you watched. if not try this link here.
GUIDE

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I know this show,the female lawyer named veronica,is it ?? she is ugly!!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I dunno she's not that bad looking Iv'e seen worse belive me lol

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The first season was amazing, I loved it. I can't wait for the new season to come up. Should be good!

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
omg dude...prison break is one of my fav shows of all time. Havent missed one episode yet. Great show...

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I absolutley love this show. The creator of the show was a genius when he came up with the idea of michael having the schematics hidden within his tattoos.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   
It's phony baloney.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What are you talking about landis...prison break is awesome. Whoa, i know a kid with the last name landis.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Channel 5 showed it here. I avoided it, they repeated the first few episodes, I avoided that too, then they repeated them again and claimed it was a one-series show. So I thought, well why not then.

Watched just about all the episodes, and - uh, there's a series two. Sometime.

Yes, it was good, but I feel slightly lied to.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I had never heard anything on the show or watched a glimpse of an episode but being a sucker for DVD's I picked up the first season a couple days ago. Well 2 episodes in I was hooked, the next season begins on Monday I thought I heard and I have about 8 episodes left.

Such a great show though.

My first thought was it was such a restricted show and good writing would be next to impossible to carry out for more than a season or two. But after actually watching the show, I can say I have never come across a show with so much detail and material. I see potential for this show to run for a long long time.

Great writers on this show.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Prison break is quality!...it'l be real interesting to find out what they do in Season 2 ...really cant see what direction it will go...but who cares i'll watch it anyway btw the new season is meant to start next year in the UK

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Season 2 starts tomorrow!!!!!! Make sure to set your Tivo's or DVR's. I also think you should keep watching Fox after Prison Break is over, because the new show Vanished premiers and it looks good. So 8/7c is Prison Break and then 9/8c is Vanished. Should be a great night of TV.

posted on Aug, 21 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Allow me to second that, I read up on Vanished as well and it has potential.

It was only last week I uncovered Prison Break when I bought it on DVD, never watched an episode last year. Time to give it a go on a week to week basis.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Prison break rocks. I watched the full series last week for the first time, then was thrilled to see series 2 started on Monday. Looks as if series 2 is going to be even better

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
The season premiere was great wasn't it? I really enjoyed it.

My problem is, I purchased the first season on DVD and got into the swing of things without commercials. Also watching episode after episode, for hours. Now only being able to watch one per week, and having to deal with commercials has me at my wits end.

Ah well, 'Til Monday!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Looking for two "yes" votes to have this thread topped on this forum for the rest of the season.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

sure cuz this one is spelled correctly

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join