It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why The Illuminati Killed My Third Cousin - Truth Hurts

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
See Link Here:

www.ufomind.com...

He wrote several books that you can find on Amazon. Clip from one here:

The Depopulation Bomb
- By Jim Keith (An excerpt from Jim Keith's Casebook on Alternative 3: UFOs, Secret Societies and World Control)

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

Long before he died in what should have been a simple operation he had received so many death threats he lost count.

Secret and Suppressed: Banned Ideas and Hidden History

Mass Control: Engineering Human Consciousness

Mind Control, World Control

Mind Control and UFOs: Casebook on Alternative

Saucers of the Illuminati

Black Helicopters over America I and II

The Octopus

Casebook on the Men In Black

OKC Bomb

Alternative Three

Michael Malichai Alan Keith

[edit on 5-2-2006 by ArchAngel]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
You serrous he was you're third cousin? I recommend getting revenge. Alot of what he wrote is what is common around what I been studying lately, if he was more well known this might of not happen, look at people like Alex Jones they dare not attack him or get ride of him since 12 million+ americans would go after them and kill bush and stuff and over throw the government since there all gun toting texans and alot are in the military and other branches and would of course make the constitution powerful again.

The book he wrote "The Octopus", about the writer who died mysterioulsy investigating an international conspiracy... sounds similar to his death? Ever wonder if he knew something and wrote it into the book with hidden messages? Maybe he knew they were on to him so he wrote that book to make it look like he was into fiction but was really sending a message out there. Sounds really similar to him.

"Jim Keith fell from a stage at the Burning Man arts event held in Black
Rock, Nevada, north of Reno, his hometown, and broke his knee." !!!!!

OMG!!!! THAT GUY!!! I LIVE IN RENO!!! last thing I suspected to read.

Out in the flates I was almost killed by these guys with AK47's that were in full armor (class 4 which is like 70 pounds) and then I ran into these freaks doing some weird ass rituals that night and was chased for 4 miles into virigina city and I jumped out of my brothers truck and got into my 240z and got the hell out of there drifting all the way down to the bottem lol. I was thinking some of the groups out there are part of the elite (like the Bohemian grove type stuff).

[edit on 6-2-2006 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

You serrous he was you're third cousin? I recommend getting revenge.

Yes, but the last time I saw him was over 25 years ago.

If I am to get revenge who would it be against?

This is the last story that he wrote at his website Nitro News that was preserved[It was shut down the day he died, but he was in the hospital]:

EVIDENCE OF DEVICE ON PLANE - KENNEDY WAS TREADING ON ISRAELI GROUND

.......at the time of his death JFK Jr. was planning to meet with high-ranking members of the Israeli Mossad intelligence agency to discuss information about the Rabin murder. It has been reported that Kennedy was also planning to interview other members of the Israeli intelligence community in a quest to find out who the real perpetrators were.
JFK Jr.'s chauffeur was an Israeli, and would have been able to place a bomb in the group's luggage prior to takeoff.

There were 'rumors' that he had hard evidence of some sort.

HARD EVIDENCE OF CONSPIRACY, COVER-UP IN JFK Jr. DEATH

Keith had just written an article about the many suspicious aspects to the deaths of JFK Jr. and the Bessettes.

Keith had in fact been "tipped off" to much of the very same information on the JFK Jr./Bessette murders which NewsHawk had previously brought to light. An intermediary was in the process of connecting us DIRECTLY to Keith regarding the matter only a few days before his death so Keith could get access to what we'd already written. Other sources say he had been digging into the case and there is an indication that he had come into possession of this same hard evidence of COVER-UP as we've just described: hard evidence which has now been widely disseminated--as explained below.

Did the Mossad kill him to cover up the JFK jr assassination?

[edit on 6-2-2006 by ArchAngel]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Or maybe the Crown killed him to cover up the fact that Lady Diana was pregnant with a Bastard Arab.

OCTOPUS CONSPIRACY CLAIMS ANOTHER?

The co-author of the book The Octopus, about a writer who died mysteriously investigating an international conspiracy, has died under mysterious circumstances. Jim Keith, who co-wrote The Octopus with Kenn Thomas based on the notes of writer Danny Casolaro, died at Washoe Medical hospital after going in for knee surgery. Rumors suggest that he was killed after revealing the name of the physician who claimed Princess Diana was pregnant at the time of here death. "I have long noted the connections between the Octopus story and the death of Diana," says Keith's co-author, Kenn Thomas. The web news service [Nitro News] where Keith named the source has become inaccessible since his death.

Many powerful people had strong motive to see him erased.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I think Jim was really hot on the the trail of the group who might of done this like you mentioned , and really did come onto some real hard evidence that pointed to the cover up. There were just to many weird things going on the day of his assassination to, as you can see in this doucmentry film. They back it up with the orignal footage and interview to.
video.google.com...

Danny Casolaro, died at Washoe Medical hospital.

I know Washoe Med very well, and my mom has worked there for 23 years. If I can I can look up some records at the place which I know they keep.

Edit:sorry about the bad spelling, I am not really a writer today.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
You serrous he was you're third cousin? I recommend getting revenge.

How does one get revenge upon a blood clot?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

BY DONATIING to the UN's "FIGHT BLOOD CLOTS" fund which will then in go to the research of something else.

Nah I was refering to the Illuminati that killed him

*in arnold voice* "THOSE JACKASSES!!!! THEY WILL DIE, I WILL BLOW THEM UP WITH MY BIG GUNS AAARRHGGHH!!! NO NEW WORLD ORDER, DEAD NEW WORLD ORDOR AWWWERRRGGGG"

But serrously theres something interesting about this guy, and I mean he fell off a stage at burning man? what was he doing on stage in the first place?

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

If his death was not an accident it draws a lot less attention than a hole in the head.

He was stepping on some pretty big toes when he died.

No smoking gun and lots of supposition, but extremely powerful motive from the kinds of people that could get it done and keep it quiet.

Its my understanding that the day after he died the FBI 'suggested' to the immediate family that they not discuss it with anyone from any media.

They were so quiet about it my side of the family did not hear about it for over a year!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
he was Commander X ?

I have seen his video where is talking and there are fake claps and applause in the backround.
As i rember he broke his leg at Burning Man after falling of the stage.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by helium3]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
he was Commander X ?

I have seen his video where is talking and there are fake claps and applause in the backround.
As i rember he broke his leg at Burning Man after falling of the stage.

From what I read it was more than one person.

He bruised his knee pretty bad, not broke his leg.

At first at least it was not so bad that he needed to see a doctor.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Or maybe it was the Scientologists...

Jim Keith Goes Fishin' for Gems
RX: I think things like cults also come and go like fashion. Scientology is huge in America now..

JK: Scientology is huge. Weirdly enough I was a Scientologists for thirteen years although its not something I really trumpet about, I got out of Scientology about ten years ago..Not that you asked but I found it a useful and quite interesting but also insidious.

RX: Aha then Jim you're the right person to ask, did Lisa Marie Presley marry Michael Jackson cos she was pressured from other Scientologists or she married him cos it was a step up for her in the cult?

JK: My guess would be that was the case. I know Lisa Marie is a gung ho Scientologist. And I was an executive in Scientology for years and I know pretty well how they think and that would be an extraordinary coup for her, she would see it as a chance to convert thousands and thousands of people to Scientology.

The reason I had not seen him, or many others in my family for so longis religious differences.

While Jim got out a long time ago there are still many family members in the cult, and many are in positions of power.

I had thought he might have still been an agent for them, but someone close who still has ties with his parents say the opposite was true.

He was preparing to do a book on Cult Mind Control, and his focus was to be on Scientology.

Knowing his reputation, the size of his audience, and his writting style the Book could have become the Anti-Scientology Bible.

They would have stopped at nothing to keep it from coming out.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by ArchAngel]

posted on Mar, 12 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchAngel
Or maybe it was the Scientologists...

Jim Keith Goes Fishin' for Gems
RX: I think things like cults also come and go like fashion. Scientology is huge in America now..

Why do these cults appeal to people (I know I should know why but I hit my head last night lol). I try to be in goodness and such, but people seem to need a group to guide them to so called glory and truth.

top topics

join