It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Serpo Summary - First Edition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
for my inability to understand what is obviously such an important issue here at ATS, is this a funeral or something?

I'm not sure if I wish I had the time to understand this situation so that I could understand what level more of you have reached in what appears to be a failed search for the 'truth'.

Isn't it amazing that out of the thousands of threads that we have started or participated N in our lives, that none of them have been closed..
no conclusions that will make a difference to the 'outside' world have been drawn.
Nothing has been 'settled', nothing that will help all of us.... nothing that matters, nothing we can stand on.

Is that what this Serpo drama at the top of my page is all about?

*(i just whispered this into ONE person's ear)

What are you trying to solve?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Can anyone summarize why Serpo has been deemed a hoax, apart from the general unbelievable nature of the story and improbable (impossible) science.

Is it all down to Bill Ryan dissapearing from the main Serpo thread?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by akabigfoot
Can anyone summarize why Serpo has been deemed a hoax

This summary is basically an index on the different topics dicussed in the Project Serpo main thread, but we didn’t try to prove that it was a hoax or not. There is a list of posts on why members believe that it is a hoax in the Theories section, or if your familiar with the story, you can read the latest developments from these posts that are currently in the headline.

Serpo Situation 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Serpo Situation 2

There is also more information on these two threads where discussion on Project Serpo will continue, because the main thread has been closed.

Project Serpo Issues: Proven Factual Problems

Project Serpo: Evidences for

I’m sure more information will come to light as time goes on, but meanwhile you can read this information and make up your own mind on whether is proven to be a hoax or not.

Enjoy.

[edit on 2/9/2006 by Hal9000]

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
hi ,i am very new to this site. so,i have just started to read and follow all the links so i know what it is you guys are trying to do. and i am in awe of your patience on examining everything. i understand from reading this stuff you want to validfy these sepo writings one way or the other.i read something like this has happenedbefore and was ruled out as a hoax,do to people like you guys can you tell me where to look for that stuff? if so could you u2u me?like i said still learning how to work through this site .so for sure i would get the link if you u2u me or even e mail it .thank you . keep up the work.

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I' still scratching my head as to why discussion has been closed on this subject?

Is ATS afraid of loosing credibility or something!.. come on have you seen the titles of some of the other threads!!

What is going on?

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   

I' still scratching my head as to why discussion has been closed on this subject?

Is ATS afraid of loosing credibility or something!.. come on have you seen the titles of some of the other threads!!

What is going on?

Bigfoot, we have at least 8 threads in various fora going about this. HOW is that considered "Closing discussion on this subject"?!

The thread titles are completely up to the member authoring them. If you would like a specific "title" go start a thread and put your research in it.

ATS is absolutely NOT afraid of anything. That's comical. We are and always will be interested in the TRUTH and exposing any huxsters and frauds who attempt to hide the truth behind a curtain of BS distractions and disinformation.

Hoaxes like this and the many that have gone before it are virtually impossible to close out the only course of action is to present the well researched and investigated analysis of the information presented.

Springer...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The Serpo's Gaze

Actually, discussion hasn't closed, but only changed in form.

Considering that one monster thread has been replaced by several more focused threads, it may very well be that discussion of Serpo has actually increased since the Big Bad Serpo Thread was locked.

Not exactly a closure of the discussion.

As for credibility, that's up to each of us to establish for ourselves. ATS only provides a venue for doing so.

Or failing to.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Just a correction...

10^500 is a 10 followed by 499 zeros (not 500 zeros).

I'll use smaller numbers to verify this:

10^2 = 100
a 10 followed by 1 zero

10^3 = 1000
a 10 followed by 2 zeros

10^4 = 10000

You get the picture...

Dunno if this matters to anybody, but I thought I would point it out...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I read on page one where a poster states information or so called "evidence" to prove Serpo a hoax. The quote talks about the change in writing style when the Journal entries begin... as if to say Anon changed his own writing style... The thing that really P's me off the most and almost makes me stoop to using an ad-hominid on this site explicitly, is the fact that Anon is not writing the Journal entries himself you dull skulls! They are copied from a journal entry written by a team member or members! Then again... someone will just tell me that "DUMB" anon did that on purpose to trick us... bah.. you're all full of non-sense. No one here has enough evidence to prove it wrong, and no one here has enough evidence to prove it right. I don't care if you are a moderator or you have a little medal for being voted above top secret. Your view on this subject matter is no more enlightened than anyone elses. There are my two cents... enjoy debunking yourselves.

Peace and love in the light of truth,
David.

P.s. Please excuse my hostile demeanor... as you can see... the debunking of Serpo... to me... has been a very horrible, horrible job. It's more of self convinced confidence that one has proved oneself right... so much so that one never stops to take a look at what they are saying and researching. And then other ATS members taking their research word for word either because of their "name" or "respect" at this site. Does anyone care to overlook their ego before posting another debunking of Serpo? Or is there some kind of prize waiting in the wings for whoever does the best job presenting their false "facts"? I'm stumped...

[edit on 17-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Okay, I'm stumped...

Whether you agree with the summary are not, Bill had every opportunity to continue the discussion. He left.

Basically we have Anonymous A, B, C, D ,E, F providing info (that is three current and three former DIA people) to possibly another Anonymous, or Victor.

Would you believe your aunt's, brother's, cousin's, sister-in-law, on your father's side found a gem bigger than the Hope diamond in the gutter if I told you?

G

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by garyo1954
Okay, I'm stumped...

Whether you agree with the summary are not, Bill had every opportunity to continue the discussion. He left.

Basically we have Anonymous A, B, C, D ,E, F providing info (that is three current and three former DIA people) to possibly another Anonymous, or Victor.

Would you believe your aunt's, brother's, cousin's, sister-in-law, on your father's side found a gem bigger than the Hope diamond in the gutter if I told you?

G

Bill had a CHOICE.... WE had the opportunity, he chose to leave because of the obvious mal-treatment he was undergoing.

Well since you're telling me who it was... I'd just ask them if it was true after you told me... unfortunately, for your analysis, this is much more complex than finding a gem in the gutter.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
dgoodpasture:

I totally agree with you

I made a post on page one of this thread and, curiously, not one "de-bunker" has responded to my thoughts on the matter.

Unfortunately, *they* do have a tendency to ignore things that would shatter their belief system...and hard work. Not surprising really, considering human nature

Cheers

JS

<< 1   >>

join