It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The #307

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
My friends and I have been haunted by this number for the last 10 years.. I see it everyday sometimes 3 or 4 times a day.. It pops up out of the blue at the weirdest times.. Every couple days or so, one of my friends will call me with a 307 story.. I did some research and found out that the number 307 means absence of nothing.. If you times 307 by itself it equals 94249 the only number that I know of that is the same forward as backwards.. When I tell people about this they think I'm crazy then I see them months later and there freaked out because they see 307 everywhere as well.. I was wondering if anybody knew the significance of this number?

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I don't want to sound like I'm mocking you at all, and I really have nothing to add as far as the significance of the number, but 94249 isn't the only "palindrome" number. There's tons of them--121, 131, 141, 12345654321, just run your fingers over the keypad and then run them back in the same direction.

Maybe that will ease your mind a little, reduce the importance of it somehow.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
My bad I just wrote it wrong.. I just found it interesting that 307 times itself equals to a palindrome number..

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
According to some guy who claims he has been predicting events with 96% accuracy "307" is a seat number where a bomb is set to go off at the superbowl tomorrow.
If it does then I will come back and tell you who the guy is.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
My magic number is 311.

I lived at 311 manor rd. at one time

and 311 pops up all the time. It even was part of a name for a band.

I don't know if I am subconsciensly recognizing it when it shows up, or if it really does show up more often than not, however, I find it strange.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I to thought that it was just my subconscious but too many people I know go thru the samething.. I dont know maybe were all crazy but theres hundreds of 307 stories over the last 10 years from several people that just seem freaky.. It just doesnt seem right that a simple number can come up at the weirdest times.. We tried to see if we can notice a different number but it didnt work.. Theres something to this 307 number I know it. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this topic for me...

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
From another thread:

External Source

This and the next 2 dreams I'm almost certain are going to happen during the Super Bowel this weekend, and please take these seriously.

Some sort bomb with cell phone timers are set to explode during the game, I think the explosives are already under the seats and have been put there by a man that work there. 307 and 321 might also mean something.

Brians web site,

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I didnt mean to blow it for you or jump in. I read your post after i posted.

My bad.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Well; I subscribed to this thread and am waiting to see what happens tomorrow. If there is a bomb, I will indicate intrique with this thread. If that bomb is located under seat #307 I will be awstruck!! If there is no explosion I will state y'all are a bunch of nuts!!

Freedom_for_sum

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
If there's a bumb under any seat or anywhere in the stadium, the 10,000 + people looking for stuff like that are more inept than I could even believe.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
The game was over at 7:03 pm

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mystix15

I'm a firm believer of the power of 307. I've been seeing it for the past 6 or so years. It's a good sign for me. No negative things have occured surrounding the presence of this number. Even though this post was written two years ago, It's comforting to know that someone else out there is sharing the same craziness with me.

top topics

join