It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They went too far this time!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
we have to walk on egg shells because of muslims....??

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Islam... a "religion of peace"? Hah, what a joke. Either that is untrue, or MANY Muslims are not following that religion.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
My first post here.

You know there are alot of people out there who don't follow any form of religion. Worlds biggest fairy tale if you ask me, but it gives people a sense of purpose (mainly poor people), but the rich as well as they are so important that they must go on and not just end. It also gives them something to look forward to. It gives their leaders a way to control their people while they live in the lap of luxury themselves ofcourse.

Remember religion was set up in a time when they did not know what the sun, moon, cloud, oceans, planets, etc was all about so a story was devised by the powers of that time for the above as I have already mentioned.

Funny, never came accross anything about the dinasours in any of the religious books, the trillions of galaxies and trillions of stars in them and the billions of planets, nor anything about the animals found deep under the oceans or the world was once one big land mass or that all matter and us are made up of trillions and trillions of little round things we call atoms.

Yes it's rather sad that all this has come over a few CARTOONS. Really is..

<< 1  2   >>

join