It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would they stop 50,000 of us from just walking into Area 51... shoot us all? Let's go!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:
Ox

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Yeah what a great idea.. lets get everyone killed... You think those Armed Guards are there for show?.. And do you think you actually see all of the security there at once? no.. Hell, even Nuclear Power Plants have their own S.W.A.T teams. Area 51 probably has a small army of troops and security there all with orders and authorization to shoot and kill anyone they have to.. No doubt they have a small S.WA.T team.. And those helicopters they fly around arent exactly for show either.. No doubt a military sniper in a hovering helicopter could pick of a few people.. The idea is insane. But if you wanna try.. Go ahead.. I'll call your parents when you dont come home..

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
If you do try this i'd recommend taking at least 500,000 people but organising something so big would alert the authorities and they'd just station more security there.
Sorry i like your idea but it is doomed to failure

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
And if you guys did get through, all 500,000 thousand of you what next? You dont think they have security out the ass on that base? Press of a button locks everything down. No one goes in no one comes out, there would be 500,000 retards standing in the middle of the desert looking at stell doors and hangers. Furthermore if such a crowd was monitered coming close to the base the coast gaurd gets called in and the closest military base is notified. Nerve gas, tear gas, and every other non-lethal method would be used to nulify the situation, leaving 500k people sick, disoriented and wondering what the hell they are really doing there. Now the smartiest thing one could do is to go to school, get a good education, and acquire a position at Los Almos National Labaratory and work your way up, thats where you want to go. My grandfather was/is a molecular biochemist working for Los Almos for the better part of 20+ years, he still to this day has a Q and TS clearance. He will not discuss anything that he worked on or anything he saw, but I know for a FACT what goes on in that place, and thats the place you guys want to.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I don't think 50,000 people can go up against a single UFO..

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Amazon what makes you think a UFO would attack 50k people? Where did that rational come from? If there has been no attack as of yet do you think there would be one? What would an advanced race gain from attacking 50k people? because people are marching on Area 51? you think the U.S. and aliens and the U.S. needs a UFO to help them? Come on.........Think before you post.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Amazon what makes you think a UFO would attack 50k people? Where did that rational come from? If there has been no attack as of yet do you think there would be one? What would an advanced race gain from attacking 50k people? because people are marching on Area 51? you think the U.S. and aliens and the U.S. needs a UFO to help them? Come on.........Think before you post.

Hmm, being as area-51 has saucer hangers there isn't always an advanced race in them to begin with. Yes, I said it 'saucer hangers' which are not like conventional hangers with doors on the front where the plane drives out/in they instead have the doors in the roof and would shoot right up and out of it if need be. 50k people showing up on the bases infa-red would surely give them the go ahead to launch 1 or 2 disks especially during night time. Which would mean... partical beam anyone? And you should think before YOU post they aren't attacking the 50k people they are defending their little secret, the 50k people are attempting an attack on their base which would fail miserabley. Have you ever seen a grey in his army fatigues?

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Amazon Lights]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
First get 50,000 people to sign up for this, and then we can discuss how to do it.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Well, they just wouldn't open the gates for us...

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
It is very intresting to read your posts guys. But hear this, you wouldn't get within 1 mile of anything substantial without the place going on "lock down". Some banks have lock down technology, you try to rob a bank, poof its all locked up, no one comes in and NO ONE comes out. If 50k people marched on are-51 nothing would happen, DEFCON level would be raised and military would be called, including the peace corps, local and federal law enforcment as well as military personell, you would be gased and would awake sick and disopriented with a hefty fine and maybe some jail time. That is what happens. Trust me.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Area51 is the worst kept 'secret' ever.

Do you really think theres anything juicy there...what, you think you're going to find a huge parking-lot full of X-Wing fighters, maybe ET wandering around offering to show you his fancy finger trick?

Do you have any idea of how many satelites cruise over A51 each day...so have capabilities of viewing the surface...so do you think A51 would just leave tasty things out in the open for hovering eyes to see? "Whoops, commie satelite coming over in 5 minutes...quick, roll the Death Star back in the hanger!"

Come on...

posted on Feb, 12 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Allright i'm going to play along with this....
If you were to try somthing like this first you have to consider some things
1 the military takes secret ops very seriously and will do whatever it takes to keep them hidden.
2 While it is hard to uncover secrets its not impossible you would need some insider info on how the base works
3 you wont find good recruits at UFo conventions, you have to go for the people that hate the goverment, also hope to god you haven't been found out.
4 follow rules of engagement this way if you get shot at first the military will be breaking this law and you can return fire.
5 you would need to go fast and hard by using some suvs'
6 media coverage would be good but don't tell them until after the event has happened so you don't give away your plan.
6 you have to go at it from more than one angle at least 3 zones.
7 bring tools for cutting through metal
8 ignore everything on top loook for underground bunkers or whatevers.

After that i don't know what you'd find but do you think this is reallly worth it, i mean i really don't care anymore if theres aliens or UFOs in this place.
The military wouldn't just shoot at people who are american citizens mainly because the GIs would feel terrible about it , on the one hand they have obey their orders, on the other they have their morals. this would be like civilwar.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
My way would be better I think.
Forget this rally/peace march crap! It would have to be a full armored assault. I would say about 30 M1 Abrams tanks oughta do it. Accompanied by a few attack choppers and your assorted platoons of storm troopers.
Ya ya the commandos can hold off the occasional tour group or nutcase who wanders into the wrong area but I wanna see em repel a real assault force.
Lemme see em send a swat team to intimidate and violate the civil rights of the kinetic energy of a 120mm depleted uranium cannon shell fired in their general direction!

Please! I betcha their defensive strategy isn't prepared for something like that. The most they would do at that point is go into lockdown mode like someone suggested.
But then that would give the assault force control of the ground level and it would just be a matter of time before they would penetrate the vault door or elevators or what have you.
Then it would be a CQB fight as the storm troopers penetrated the underground base level by level.
......at least thats how I would do it.

[edit on 22-2-2006 by StalkerZERO]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Why Area-51? Why is everyone SOOO obsesed with Area-51? The place where you really want to go is Los Alamos. Now that place I am in for storming

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Los alamos? Well an assault with tanks I admit MIGHHTTT just be a tad overkill there.........ok maybe not.

But a small commando force and some c4 explosives to breach defensives should be enough. No warning but a surprise attack. They would never expect it. Even with us discussing it lol they would dismiss the thought of it.
All we gotta do is raise enough money. We could all pitch in and then hire a mercenary force to do the job. What do ya think?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
No, no! You don't need 50,000 people to raid Los Alamos, you just have to look asian and they will let you exit the facility with top secret hard drives.

(Obscure?)

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Area 51 + SpecOps = Death

Plain and simple. Sure, a regular ground pounder/fly boy might have problems killing innocent Americans, but SpecOps would follow their orders to the letter. Lethal force authorized? Believe it and believe they would use it in a heart beat.

Going after Los Alamos might be easier, to a degree. It's pretty easy to get comfy government contracts these days in telecommunications and network security. Become a consultant, do for a few gigs, and wait for contract offer postings. I've landed a couple of military contracts that way.

One thing about Los Alamos I would be worried about, don't know what you would run into or "accidently" set off. Legit science experiment could back fire and the next thing you know, you are zipped up in a sandwich bag.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What i think which is probally the most probable after the public figured out i feel they transfered most of there work to a seprate facility another black facility who knows but i do know one thing the base is active. there is definatly movment.

oh yeah for assulting it no to typical to many people one single or double sniper unit observe them from a point they would never find em there like ghosts i gotta ghille suit i'll go only if i didn't live in new york damn

[edit on 22-2-2006 by radish]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Piece of info for those thinking about the vest idea.....

A 30.30 round is pretty much the same as a 7.62 round (AK47, SKS, etc...). A 30.30 will penetrate a Level 1 and Level II vest. A Level III vest will stop the round, however, severe traum happens at the impact and on center of mass hit, heart failure has been known to happen.

Standard SAW used by military security forces, M-60. Guess the round it uses? Yup, 7.62mm.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
The easier way is to implant electrodes into the neurosystem of a jackrabbit and tie a small camera to its back.

Here's a camera system on a cockroach, just not very good range with the TV.

remote controlled cockroaches in Japan.

And if you don't broadcast a signal, but instead store it on a jump-drive, there's no signal for the area 51-ers to pick up on.

Besides, how many REAL rabbits are loose in area 51 . . . . ?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Well I still think the best way is an all out assault with armored units both on the ground and in the air. Their spec-ops are fine enough to deal with small units of enemy troops or large crowds of untrained civilians but they wouldn't stand a chance against a large,heavily armored, professional force.
What if some Army general says one morning "Ok dammit I've taken enough crap from those spooks over at area 51!!" and then sends the 101st after them. We'd all find out whats over at that base real quick like.

But Strangecraft has just reminded me of another idea I was toying with. tiny remote micro spies would also be just as effective.....without the bloodshed and mayhem.

I would plant a microcam onto a tiny housefly. I believe they are working on such a thing as we speak. Imagine the possibilities!!

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

The easier way is to implant electrodes into the neurosystem of a jackrabbit and tie a small camera to its back.

Here's a camera system on a cockroach, just not very good range with the TV.

remote controlled cockroaches in Japan.

And if you don't broadcast a signal, but instead store it on a jump-drive, there's no signal for the area 51-ers to pick up on.

Besides, how many REAL rabbits are loose in area 51 . . . . ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join