It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Plans: Iran War Inevitable

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Peacekeeper, or bully is semantics. The biggest stick makes the rules, and you follow the rules or get bonked. Been that way since the dawn of humanity. I have yet to see your world without war. I am talking actualities and not ideologies. So where is this world that is void of Darwinisms or might brings right? When has it ever been?

well lets see we also at one time believed people were witches and burned them at the stake. we have been greedy since the dawn of time and have killed people over nothing materialism, but because we did it as primitive animals, that makes it right? peace and war are contradictive...theres no way around that. you cant say to have peace you must war, that contradicts peace directly. so i guess you believe we should stay primitive on an intellectual scale because thats how its always been?

Better yet, why don't you tell me why Asia and China is servicing our debt only to end up with mountains of paper? Since I already told you why and posted articles to that effect.

like i said, so they can control us, and when they decide to make our move, crash us. they are going to crash us and expand. they have to because they simply dont have the land to do otherwise. they cant with us on their back, once we are off then they can expand.

Army is already fighting on spent tax money. This is a bankrupt debtor nation, there is no savings or surplus..it's gone. It's called print it up out of thin air and con everyone thinking it has value. Fiat is faith-based currency, you think it really has a value if no one believes it does? What nation is not playing the fiat game?

yes thats because china hasnt crashed our economy. once they do then the dollar is worthless. right now reguardless of whether or not its backed it has worth. once they crash it that imagenary worth is out the window and then we have no army what so ever.

EDIT: further more id like to say your article said we are cheating them because we are giving them money that is just little pieces of paper that hold value at trading level. that doesnt answer me WHY they are doing this though, which i havent seen you explain to me. if you would with one post explain this fully.

also when they drop our dollar its not going to be worth anything at home. so unless your carrying silver around with you right now, id say your just as screwed as the rest of us. remember if its worth nothing to them, when they drop it, it will be worth nothing to us. if they drop it the world wont trade in dollars anymore because thats a huge blow to the dollars credibility. if other countries dont see it as any worth, we are screwed. why do you think they are afraid of people trading in euros? less faith in the dollar. the value decreases, and if it decreases their, it decreases here. if it decreases here we are gunna be in trouble.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
so i guess you believe we should stay primitive on an intellectual scale because thats how its always been?

Welcome to the jungle and yes, it's still a jungle.

First of all let's get this straight: this war, economy and conquest operandi has little to do with my dreams or hopes. I don't praise the carnality or does it have anything remotely close to my utopian ideals. From a bottom of the totem perspective, I see the planet is a cast system that feeds off the weak and poor. Same as in the jungle. I will either play by the rules, or I will suffer/die. Since I am not into masochism or death, that means learning to play and making the best of it.

Actualities and ideologies are two different animals. I will tell you my hopes and inner beliefs if you ask, so you can quit assuming they are the same as the world currently is or operates as. I deal in the NOW, and my dreams don't feed my family. We can talk happy days bs all day long, but it doesn't change how the world works until that happy days bs manifests and is actualized.

The facts are that the ones on top generally don't give a crap about the little fish and the little fish are but slaves and pawns to be used, abused, and thrown away. The elite will feign care/compassion while picking the pockets of the weak in a system that is geared to keep them in power and the rest in labor/service to their desires.

What is right by the masses is not the same idea of right by the elites. They make the rules, and I don't. You want to convince them into surrendering their positions of power and going with your ideas of fairness? Then go ahead, you don't have to contend with me, since I am all for a paradigm shift in conciousness. I would like to see a world strike day.

like i said, so they can control us, and when they decide to make our move, crash us. they are going to crash us and expand. they have to because they simply dont have the land to do otherwise. they cant with us on their back, once we are off then they can expand.

China will crash nothing but themselves and end up controlling nothing. The rest of Asia will be more than happy to pick up the slack to meet US consumer demands. The entire system is manipulated, juiced and controlled or the whole fiat game goes up in smoke. You want to buy commodities to make gadgets, you trade or convert in dollars. China plays the West's game, and they are capitalist noobs and far from mastering it. Taking the West over by it's own game is not going to happen? Go play three card monte and see.

China: Dumping on the Dollar?
The reality is that China is just this side of broke, and an inch away from chaos.

Dissecting the 'Chinese Miracle' -Stratfor
But just like the phoenix, the idea of an inevitable Chinese juggernaut is a myth.

Moreover, Western markets have been at least subconsciously aware of this for a decade. More than half of the $1.1 trillion in foreign direct investment that has flowed into China since 1995 has not been foreign at all, but money recirculated through tax havens by various local businessmen and governing officials looking to avoid taxation. Of the remainder, Western investment into China has remained startlingly constant at about $7 billion annually.

China's Angry Peasants -Council of Foreign Relations
China’s export factories hit by labour troubles -Businessonline
US officials voice concern about China unrest. -Reuters

...that doesnt answer me WHY they are doing this though, which i havent seen you explain to me. if you would with one post explain this fully.

THE AMERICANIZATION OF CHINA
By Ron Gluckman/Shanghai, Beijing, Qingdao and Hong Kong

Fans mob Schwarzenegger in China -BBC

Greed and envy are blinding forces, even in China.
They are doing it cause they want to be like the US and have things like Americans. US was sold on it and now they are being sold on it. The American Dream from McRonco. We complain about evil China and pegging the yuan is against our better interests. Well they fooled US citizens into whining about cheap Chinese goods and they fooled China into becoming slaves for the West. (Some Chinese are wising up though, but don't thank the Google censors.)

if other countries dont see it as any worth, we are screwed. why do you think they are afraid of people trading in euros? less faith in the dollar. the value decreases, and if it decreases their, it decreases here. if it decreases here we are gunna be in trouble.

The Myths of The Cheap Yuan -Newsweek
Indeed, only 20 percent of the typical product imported by the United States from China actually represents Chinese value added.

USD value already has decreased by 52% against the euro. The Chinese peg their currency to the dollar. If the dollar slides, the Chinese yuan goes down in unison. A strong yuan or floating the yuan means their economy takes a major el dumpo, exports decrease and you end up with 1.3 billion pissed off Chinese that were counting on a fiat fantasy McWorld, just like Unkie Sambo has.

Who's your daddy? Greenspan's tenure defied common man's logic and bears went broke betting on a crash. Bernanke (Greenspan clone) is now ready at the helm with his helicopter full of greenbacks. For several years, US jobs haven't increased, payrolls remain flat, cost have risen and yet the market rises...fiat magic!

China believes it will get a return on its US promissory notes verses lighting its securties on fire, saying hell with it and trying to stem a Chinese peasant revolt. Gambling is a hard addiction to break when your into for billions and the leaders are getting fat and happy. They like to play, the game goes on, they make more, they sell more...ad infinitum. In reality, China is draining itself dry of resources to make electronic goods for Western interests, and they will become a shell of a nation if price shocks hit in raw materials. The are an enduser assembly/industrial based society bordering a depression, but they are addicted to the game like all the rest.

BTW in regards to the topic, beating Iran into submission is still the plan and the G8 has already voted. I didn't get a vote, did you?

[edit on 6-2-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   
The level of war chatter rachets up a notch. Warhawks Rumsfeld and McCaine pipe in about military options, while Iran's Ahmadinejad calls his opposition funny and idiots.

McCain won't rule out military option over Iran
"Every option must remain on the table," McCain told the security conference after Rumsfeld spoke. "There's only one thing worse than military action; that is a nuclear-armed Iran."

Use of force against Iran is on agenda, warns bullish Rumsfeld
"All options - including the military one - are on the table," he told a German newspaper. "Any government that says Israel has no right to exist is making a statement about its possible behaviour in the future."

Ahmadinejad laughs off 'funny' IAEA resolution, condemns 'idiots
"We don't need you. It is you who need the Iranian people. This is the funniest decision I've seen," said the austere president Sunday.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Riiter and Zhirinovsky echo what I have stated, and the lack of dissenting view points here adds to it all.

Russian Ultranationalist Leader Expects U.S. to Attack Iran in Late March
A senior Russian parliamentary official and leader of the ultranationalist Liberal Democratic Vladimir Zhirinovsky believes that a US attack on Iran is inevitable, he has told Ekho Moskvy radio station.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Ex-U.N. inspector: Iran's next: Ritter warns that another U.S. invasion in Mideast is imminent
Ritter also predicted the military strategy for war with Iran. First, American forces will bomb Iran. If Iranians don't overthrow the current government, as Bush hopes they will, Iran will probably attack Israel. Then, Ritter said, the United States will drop a nuclear bomb on Iran.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

We are about to enter the age of global nuclear war, since we have sold out to the military industrial complex, embraced hate, polarized our views and become fatalistic in our approach.

We have traded liberty for complacency, ignorance and immorality.

Game over....everyone loses

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join