It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Plans: Iran War Inevitable

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher
Believe nothing and trust no one. It is up to you to do extreme due dilligence in verifying or finding plausibility in any data or info. So read the links, watch the markets, note the parallels of the past, and decide for yourself.

Is it worth living in fear just to reach some unconquerable goal rather than living in hapiness and "ignorance"?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Is it worth living in fear just to reach some unconquerable goal rather than living in hapiness and "ignorance"?

Surf the wave or drown in the riptide. Your not living if your always in fear, and your not conscious if you have no fears. Wars or its effects are not going to go away just because you refuse to think about them.

If you have a way to fulfillment/happiness by playing the a victim, surrendering to power, and ignoring predators, then let's hear it.

“If you would be a real seeker after truth, it is necessary that at least once in your life you doubt, as far as possible, all things.” -Rene Descartes

[edit on 5-2-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Surf the wave or drown in the riptide. Your not living if your always in fear, and your not conscious if you have no fears.

Well sorry mate but my familys motto is "no fear" so kinda stuck on that front.

If you have a way to fulfillment/happiness by playing the a victim, surrendering to power, and ignoring predators, then let's hear it.

The key word is "play" , the best way to fight an enemy is to know him. To sit and watch how the game is played then to act at the opertune moment is best.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
theres no way we are taking pakistan...case closed.

if we were to try welcome to WWIII, the nuclear age. it just cant happen, some nations it just wont.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Well sorry mate but my familys motto is "no fear" so kinda stuck on that front.

Mottos are fine, and realism is another. "No fear" means to me that I don't let the unwarranted ones dictate my destiny.

The key word is "play" , the best way to fight an enemy is to know him. To sit and watch how the game is played then to act at the opertune moment is best.

Games and play to you, and waves and surfing to me. On the same wavelength here, just using different terms.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Mottos are fine, and realism is another. "No fear" means to me that I don't let the unwarranted ones dictate my destiny.

Well I find that having "no fear" means being scared whiteless yet still doing what needs to be done.

Games and play to you, and waves and surfing to me. On the same wavelength here, just using different terms.

Yes I believe I understand what you mean.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
theres no way we are taking pakistan...case closed.

A case is never closed, only the mind is. Your assuming "taking" means military action and occupation only. Pakistan is playing the globalization game, when they cease to play...they will get prodded.

Case in point: central banking and capitalism is already taking over China.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
case in point: china is already taking over the U.S.
india is keeping there land, if they ever feel like they are going to fall to another nation...nukes will fly.

for the U.S. to have pakistan they are going to need it fully, not something like in saudi arabia where we had some troops posted there or we would already have 3/4th the world. to have control in india is simply not going to happen. maybe we could have it after the entire hemisphere has been nuked should the US not be destroyed by nukes that other countries would eventually throw at us. pakistan is in no way going to end up like the control in iraq or afganistan. thats what we are talkin about. where the US pretty much takes it as a TERRORtory lol (territory) pakistan will in no way be like that, i doubt it will even become "liberated" lol what a farce that all is.

they control nukes, so there will be no attack or liberation. they wont be a territory as long as they have nukes, hell they dont even like us

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Only thing China is taking over is US debt by way US treasury IOU's. US can't pay off the debt, so they will create more and more of it to service the interest.

The Lobster Trap of Central Banking by Gary North
Today, China is central bank paradise. The waters are teeming. The central bank is pumping in new money by buying T-bills like a drunken sailor. Why? So as to run a $100 billion trade surplus with the United States. Rural Chinese lobsters have begun to move into the urban waters by the tens of millions. They must be fed long enough to fatten them up. Their output is being exchanged for the digital equivalent of green pieces of paper with Presidents’ pictures on them. It’s a sweet deal at the Green Lobster franchise.

I'll hand you a piece of paper and you can hand me your computer, car and home.
Heap good trade, me honest joe

In otherwords war is waged on many fronts, not just with ammo and guns. Got lobsters?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
DevilWasp, You said it.

Mod Edit: Removed childish personal attack and name calling.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.
Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.
Mod Note: Warnings – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 2/5/2006 by Gools]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

According to nuclear weapons experts they've got the sixth largest nuclear arsenal in the world, and all of their nuclear weapons are undeclared and illegal.

Excuse me there, but just how is thier alleged Nuclear Weapons arsenal illegal?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
lol and what do you think happens when china decides to drop all that debt? goodbye US. china controls us because it buys our debt. if they decide to drop our 800 billion in dollars well think what that would do to our market.

the war is being fought right now economically...and we are losing horribly, our 13 trillion dollar debt says it all.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kool Aide Sipper
You've progressed to my ignore list. later Nazi

"Ask yourself where is this all is progressing too?"

I suggest to read all the posts and refrain from dissending into ad-hominem neanderthal type nonsense, which has nothing to do with my points.

You want to effect change, then start by convincing others to stop voting for the same old fools doing the same old oppressive crap. I revealed my ideas for the motives and plans of the power elite. It has nothing to do with your ego and if you like it or not...it is the way it is, as I see it. Prove me wrong and show that it's not unfolding to this.

Don't like the empire, then change it. You want to stop paying taxes then you better have some strength behind that move or you'll be doing time in Leavenworth. Tell me how the revolt is coming when you start.

...and if there is a revolt, I can surf that wave too.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

lol and what do you think happens when china decides to drop all that debt? goodbye US. china controls us because it buys our debt. if they decide to drop our 800 billion in dollars well think what that would do to our market.

the war is being fought right now economically...and we are losing horribly, our 13 trillion dollar debt says it all.

We are losing nothing but some paper or electrons: trading IOU's for Chinese commodities and goods. Who's the dumber, those that gain hard commodites for next to nothing, or those that accept little pictures of US Presidents for hard commodities?

Who's China going to sell to when 2/3rds of its exports go to the US? They dump Uncle Buck, then they lose market share and thus they go down too...catch 22.

Everyone will be losing horribly if they stop playing the Keynesian game. It's called global economic collapse, which will most likely lead to global war. So far I don't see anyone giving up playing the fiat fantasy world.

Flip coin, sink or swim? Default or empire? Fiat or barter?

We gotta install microwave ovens
Custom kitchen deliveries
We gotta move these refrigerators
We gotta move these color TV's, Lord

Now that ain't workin' that's the way you do it
You play the guitar on the MTV
That ain't workin' that's the way you do it
Money for nothin' and your chicks for free

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing

It's skewed and unfair economic rules from the point of the commoner, and we're still playing by them until someone comes up with a better plan. A better plan that convinces the power holders that its serves their greater gain too. I have yet to see one of these plans.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

According to nuclear weapons experts they've got the sixth largest nuclear arsenal in the world, and all of their nuclear weapons are undeclared and illegal.

Excuse me there, but just how is thier alleged Nuclear Weapons arsenal illegal?

Sounds like Israel? But....

Not sure where your coming from Westpoint? Where are you quoting this from and in what context does it apply to this topic or was it a mispost?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
you really take china as that stupid? why do you think they are buying up our debt, knowing that it cant be paid back by the US at the current time? you really believe china is blindly buying our debt and giving us our commodities because of what, they like us? believe me they arent on our side, they want nothing more then to become the next super power.

when it comes down to business the rest of the world is going to choose them over us because amount of consumers ratio and because they are becoming more advanced then us. they cut us off and what are we going to do? they export to other countries while most of our goods no longer come in and our economy falls because demand of dollar drops. the world wont collapse...just us. the world doesnt rely on us, we rely on the world. the oil industry will just shift its exports to china more because believe me they have the consumers to match the demand, maybe export more into europe and watch the oil prices decrease some over there, which is better for them. if the world cut us off that would just mean more supply for the rest of the world and the population strain wouldnt be as tuff for farmers and such. demand isnt as high when you cut off 250 million comsumers, then you dont have to worry as much about the fact you cant supply your own country with food.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Not sure where your coming from Westpoint? Where are you quoting this from and in what context does it apply to this topic or was it a mispost?

No it was not, it was posted by SwearBear in page one of this thread, it is the 18th post from the top. I should have made it clear who the post was from, I apologize for the confusion.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   

you really take china as that stupid? why do you think they are buying up our debt, knowing that it cant be paid back by the US at the current time? you really believe china is blindly buying our debt and giving us our commodities because of what, they like us? believe me they arent on our side, they want nothing more then to become the next super power.

Cho and Wang are surfing too. They are on the side of greed and market forces. China/Asia is still servicing US debt, Americans are borrowing more, and no it can't be paid off in this lifetime. It's a self serving illusion and everyone is playing. Money from thin air...ask Bernanke for gameplan. They're caught in the same central banking conjob as all the rest.

they cut us off and what are we going to do? they export to other countries while most of our goods no longer come in and our economy falls because demand of dollar drops.

When the US coughs the world catches a cold, ever hear of that? World markets have the dollar as the de-facto currency and it's backed up by the military industrial complex. Trade in dollars or the US invades, US conglomerates take over your markets, and/or the US/UN impose trade sanctions. Iran is finding out, Iraq already did and so did Russia.

the world wont collapse...just us. the world doesnt rely on us, we rely on the world. the oil industry will just shift its exports to china more because believe me they have the consumers to match the demand, maybe export more into europe and watch the oil prices decrease some over there, which is better for them. if the world cut us off that would just mean more supply for the rest of the world and the population strain wouldnt be as tuff for farmers and such. demand isnt as high when you cut off 250 million comsumers, then you dont have to worry as much about the fact you cant supply your own country with food.

World relies on the US to keep the peace. No peacekeepers and the world risks anarchy and war. No peace and you can kiss the free market away. Feudalism never worked out that great and China has shown no interest in being the peacekeepers.

If and when the time comes for the US and its global conglomerates to be cutoff from trade, you may have to ask what does the multi-headed 900lb gorilla in the room do when you stop feeding him? China will dump trade with the US, only when they are ready for war and no one is clamoring to jump on China's side. A recent UN ruling on Iran has shown that China is still following the leader.

I take it you didn't read this:

Asian lobstermen will figure out that the Green Lobster franchise is all debt and no repayment. Americans are putting the bill on their credit cards. When the bills come due, what then?
www.lewrockwell.com...

The facade continues...want to change the game, then talk to the head gorilla.

Meanhwile ponder some of this, since you're leaving out
way too many factors in regards to China and Asia:

The U.S. Trade Advantage with China

There are misconceptions about our trade relations with China. Misguided U.S. patriots complain about the cheap Chinese labor taking away domestic jobs and U.S. politicians blame the cheap Chinese currency, and complain about the unfair trade advantage that China has.

Those are one-sided views. Here's the truth: We have the trade advantage with China. We send a little paper dollars that they cannot use, and we get a lot of great stuff that we buy and use continually. We give paper money that is an unjust weight and measure, an abomination. We are cheating them; they are not cheating us.

China's Great Depression

China Trade Wars

I would to see some historical context where the world's biggest empire collapses the rest of the world isn't severely affected.

Any articles that support's your opinions of the pending war and economic implications?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
theres a difference between the peacekeeper, and the big bully on the block... and i take it your mixing the two up. dont trade with the US and the US invades isnt peace its threats to benefit itself while not fully destroying you so it can suck you dry.

answer me why you think china is buying our debt to no end? why would they knowing we cant pay it off? they arent just buying a little either, they are buying A GREAT DEAL OF IT. so tell me why they would do this? is there a motive or are you just calling them really that stupid?

also yes the world will be effected, not as much when they all decide its time for our oppresive reign to end. we arent the peace keepers just the head bullies. the gorilla cant do much when the world decides to throw it in a cage, an economic one.

we would like to think that we could fight it, but the american people arent ready to let the greedy US threaten nuclear war on the world because they bullied nations for many years. we would overthrow them or the world would end, plain and simple. we'd take them out and due true peace. peace isnt war, thats what your saying though. its pretty funny. you call us the peacemakers because we are the ones starting wars against "bad guys". thats not peace, its a destructive force plowing through anything that opposes it as wrong. peace is where two come to a compromise to avoid war, not once the war is over and weve killed the one side all off. peace is when you avoid conflict, not cause it. your peace is contradictive and self defeating.

of course there will be peace if you kill off everything that oppose you. of course you have peace when youve killed off everything left to fight. to me i dont call that peace, maybe you do.

china has to expand sometime. we are a threat. but when your people cant eat and your soldiers wont fight, you dont have much an army. when even the fighter jets and bomb launchers arent at work because your economy collapses and you couldnt pay them you arent much a threat. you think our army is going to come in out of the good of their heart to fight for a government who spent their taxpayers money blindly for no reason? if our economy collapses you can forget about any war on americas part, you resources to do that, and to have resources you need money, and you cant have money when the dollar is no longer worth the paper its printed on. unless the president knows how to personally work a nuclear weapons facility, you arent seeing any nukes flying. unless they know how to fly a jet, you wont see any jets bombing. plain and simple. after that, china isnt gunna be standing at its borders much longer, japan can say goodbye. north korea pursuing nukes might be the best idea they ever had. i cant blame iran for doing so either.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Peacekeeper, or bully is semantics. The biggest stick makes the rules, and you follow the rules or get bonked. Been that way since the dawn of humanity. I have yet to see your world without war. I am talking actualities and not ideologies. So where is this world that is void of Darwinisms or might brings right? When has it ever been?

Excerpted from about article link:

We don't have to fear them conquering us in a trade war, because we've already won. They work for less than slave labor prices, and we get great stuff, which proves it.

Not only are we receiving goods from China, we are also receiving real money, silver. So, not only are they sending us goods, but they are paying us, in real money, at the same time! And some say China has the advantage? Clearly, we are taking advantage of them more easily than if we were ransacking their cities; looting and stealing everything in sight. But our trade advantage is better than that, because we steal and destroy nothing; creating a situation where we can steal from China year after year. China may be increasing their exports of silver:

Better yet, why don't you tell me why Asia and China is servicing our debt only to end up with mountains of paper? Since I already told you why and posted articles to that effect.

Army is already fighting on spent tax money. This is a bankrupt debtor nation, there is no savings or surplus..it's gone. It's called print it up out of thin air and con everyone thinking it has value. Fiat is faith-based currency, you think it really has a value if no one believes it does? What nation is not playing the fiat game? Who and where is not perpuating the fraud of fiat? Armies are still fighting, and countries are still trading commodities for paper.

Meanwhile the game will be continued to be played on the merits of greed and Tom Foolery that the Medicis started in the 13th cenutry. Make up a new game then and see who rather play it, until then now you're stuck with this one. Like it or not.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join