It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesuits...blamed for killing Popes and Presidents?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ah, yet another religious sect getting nailed for something that they either did or did not do. That seems to be a recurring theme in this world. We're all trying to pin something on the Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses, Catholics, or some other religious group. So let's get into the happenings of the Jesuits...and what do they have to do with Bing Crosby?

[Discussion from other members may follow...now...]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
ok well im not sure where you are wanting to go with this but the jesuits used to be the popes military men.

anywho..im not sure what the point of this post is.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
sometimes there is no point other than to see where it goes...and obviously, this has gone nowhere...

I am not the type of person that likes to delve into the books and archives in order to search out information in an attempt to bolster my ego against someone else who does not have the same knowledge that I have. Therefore, I would rather start obscure topics and let them develop and unravel themselves. It is much more interesting to watch a snowball build steam going downhill than it is to pick up the snow from the ground and pack it.

Let us dig deeper into the history of the Jesuits as the military men of the Pope...anyone? anyone? Bueller...Bueller...Bueller...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
you would think if they are into it enough they would'nt commit acts realtime badness.

though i know some pretty creepy mormons...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I know some creepy Baptists, Catholics, Muslims, Buddhists, Jehovah's Witnesses, etc. But what do you know about the Jesuits? I like how the Amish never complain about criticism, maybe it's because they don't have an internet forum...

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
In a nutshell, the Jesuit Order, founded by Ignatius of Loyola, is supposed to be a counter-Reformation group.

They caused so much trouble that some popes tried to repress them, only to be assassinated.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The jesuits were charter by pope pius III, who was one of the least repsected popes of all time. There are theories that the Jesuits are ruled by a "Black Pope" who will one day assassinate the real pope and take of the reformation of the church, creating the one world government. Goergtown University is the birthplace of future Jesuits trustees. All interesting theories, yet if you are unwilling to research yourself, you are learning counter-productively. AAC

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Ever hear of Alberto Rivera, who was an ex-Jesuit? He blew the whistle on a lot of stuff. They eventually killed him in 1997.

And I've heard plenty about Georgetown.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I've also heard that the Jesuits were responsible for JFK's murder. In the movie there was the Jesuit reference, (I can't remember what it was) but I was told that the Jesuits help fund Oliver Stones film, just to drop hints of their motives. AAC

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
I've also heard that the Jesuits were responsible for JFK's murder. In the movie there was the Jesuit reference, (I can't remember what it was) but I was told that the Jesuits help fund Oliver Stones film, just to drop hints of their motives. AAC

I've never seen it, but I heard that someone said "White is black and black is white." That's a Jesuit quote.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
You seem to be the only two people with info (or at least info that you will share). I do not research subjects which I have very little existing knowledge of, because when you do that, then you end up reading information (and taking it in) that is incorrect. And that type of information affects latter judgements.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

you end up reading information (and taking it in) that is incorrect. And that type of information affects latter judgements.

haha... this is how conspiracies come to be. everyone with different information to share ends up distorts the facts. But how and exactly how do you find the truth when everything you read is just someone else's interpretation of the facts?

the only way to learn the truth is to be there and experience it first hand

[edit on 5-2-2006 by spearhead]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   

I've never seen it, but I heard that someone said "White is black and black is white." That's a Jesuit quote.

That was it. It was so spooky, because in the film, right at the climactic ending, Kevin Costner looks directly in the camera and says, "White is black and black is white." Could be referring to the Black Pope? AAC

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Good point...I guess that I counter-contradicted myself...wow, I just got self pwned on that one...sometimes I would just like to be non-existant in this world, but be free to roam about in another dimension, watching the happenings of this one...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Whatever they are up to, the Jesuit Order does not help itself with its secretiveness.

On one hand there is the belief that they had something to do with the "murder" of Pope John Paul I, then you have the writing of Malachi Martin who believed "satanic forces" controlled the Vatican. What did they do? They kicked him out of the order and started spreading rumors about him being defrocked.

Whatever their agenda - it seems they eliminate anyone they find a threat

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Don't they call their highest leader within the Jesuit order "the General?"

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Not quite sure if the Jesuits use that term, but I know first hand that the Franciscans call their leader "General"

For those interested in the Priory of Sion Myth/Mystery/Hoax (take your pick) The Jesuits also have a connection with the Sulpicians....

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Well I don't want to cosign on the credibility of the source, but I have to say that I always had a suspician that he was poisened (a dream I had). It is an interesting read though if you follow the Jesuit conspiracy.

www.reformation.org...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
they was here at the beginning of this nation and started most of the universities in this country. the sure way of turning this country into a catholic nation. teach the young a false religion and they will teach their children and so on. the catholic church is everywhere. its the main fabric of this country. a "christian country" as they teach it. its not the real thing. this country isnt anymore a real "christian country" than iran is. it may label itself that but its just a mask. very very few people in this land are true christians. knowledge is power and most people do not have that knowledge. too busy with life and money. they would rather somebody tell them what to do, and what to belive. the jesuits know this and use it very wisely to their advantage. been doing it for hundreds of years. its nothing new. they are teaching our kids and us without us even knowing it. they help run this country. they are not just priests they are like someone said before, military. not with guns and anthrax but with the ability to control someones mind just by simply teaching things. this is what the real christ warned against. but i feel that its too late. people are content with their traditions and what they have been taught. surely if we call ourselves christians we'll all be protected. no way. thats not the way it works. anyway the jesuits have been around a long time and the ones before them and so on. the battle for the mind intending to decieve has been going on since the tree of knowledge of good and evil. there is only one way to not to be tricked and thats in a book whos author is not from this world. the more they can pull the mind away from that and keep it on the big neon light...the entertainment...work....buying....etc. the worse things will get.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I'm not a huge fan of that website, but the poisoning of JP I is the most popular theory.

what made me start taking it seriously is that some of my friends in the Vatican mentioned it "tongue in cheek"

Makes you wonder when people that are part of the "system" say things like that off the record

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join