It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brian's Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Stumbled upon this guy from another thread and apparently he's had a few hits.

The day I found his website he had predicted an accident in Florida involving a school bus in which nine people would die including several children ( briansprediction.com... ). Sure enough an incident similar to what he describes happens but he says that this is not what he is seeing???

Anyways, I signup for his daily predictions and this morning there is a warning about a possible terror attack somewhere in the States. Have a look - does it mean anything to anyone ???

www.ymlp.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Very interesting. Grease can? Is that what it says?

Is this prediction for today?

I'd subscribe but i wouldnt give $100.00 for this.

What do you think this means? It would be nicer if it was readable and with better doodling.

GREEN CAN? It almost looks like a ship.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Yea... what is it supposed to represent? Did he provide any more info? Also, please tell me he's not authenticating his drawing with a resettable rubber date stamp. Please!

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
It seems more like a shipping container loaded onto a truck bed.

Pasun 39 is meaningless to me, but, at least we won't have long to wait for this prediction...about 8 hrs only.

Anyone have a clue on the Pasun 39?

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
WasteManagement Dumsters and garbage trucks are that bright green color, and WM is a country wide company right? dunno, that's just the first thought i had. . . .

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:14 AM
link   
interesting...

my interpretation:
I see a truck crashing into a building in that pic
I see "Grocer", maybe a grocery truck crashes somewhere..
CAN.... grocery cans???
A horrific accident in which grocery products are destroyed???

could also be CAV... maybe Cave..meaning basement of a building??
truck bomb style ala Oklahoma or the first 9/11 style attacks??

PA SUN, somehow correlates to Pacific or Pennyslavania
Sun...I think sunset, I noticed the time 6:06 pm??

will watch and see what happens

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So I've been reading this guy's site.... in a post of 1/1/2006 he says that in a dream he was given the secret of life that can cure all disease. And being the wonderful humanitarian he is he says he'll be willing to give the scientists that develop it 30% of the revenues generated from "his" cure. Oh, and 20% to any person finding the scientists to develop it. Since he also says he's won the lottery 100 times in 2005 alone you'd think he'd have made enough money to donate his "cure" to the world. Guess I'm too much of an idealist.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Gullibility is the key factor of seperating suckers from the cynics. Don't bite on images as reality, since anything can be manufactured fiction on the net.

example:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
well it's not about being gullible, just fun to interpret what we see....

The event is supposed to happen later today, so this is not one of those go back to after the event and find the "pic/doc" type deal, though I totally see your point Regenmacher. (btw can I call you Rege?
)

Wild and crazy speculation is fun..as long as no one takes it as 100% factual, which hopefully no one is.

[edit on 1-31-2006 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
yea, i see it as one of those ink blot tests a therapist gives you, but this time there's a chance your interpretation could happen, today! it's a mental excercise. . . with a twist. . .

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Already passed 6:06am on the west coast, so looks like a non-event.

Maybe the wavy lines means an ocean and a "green car" will sink. Must be out in the central Pacific. It's James Bond!

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
just for reference, it say's 6:06 PM, not AM

the drawing above shows what's going to take place at 6:06 PM

that's from his page.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I too see "green car" in that; and given the context, I'm guessing that "pa sun" is "poison" written really fast. No clue on the 39 though.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
My bad, hard to read that scratch....looked like am.

BUSH’S STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS TO BE SIMULCAST IN ENGLISH
President Hopes to Reach Broader Audience, Aides Say
Tune in at 6pm pacific time tonight! link

[edit on 31-1-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
My question is does this guy ever get a good nights sleep?
With all of these doom and gloom dreams you would think this guy would be headed for the loony bin.

I am waiting on his prediction for Feb 3rd where he blantantly claims that Ariel Sharon will die that day. I think it's pretty bold prediction.

And why would he stamp his paper? Does he think that will verify his authenticity about when he predicts things? I think I am going to roll my stamp back a day or two.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
After watching Flight 93 on A&E last night I was feeling a little uneasy this morning, now after seeing this I'm feeling even worse. Course my senses or predictions have never been right on about anything... ever, so I'm not too worried.

I think this guy is playing the law of averages (to make a buck?).
If one scribbles predictions on paper every day the law of averages says that one of them is bound to come true at some point in time.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well especially since all you have to do is check the news and learn that there is "chatter" about terrorist attack on Super Bowl Sunday and such things.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Its only before 3 ET, but there has been an explosion at some oil refinery.

If thats it, the time was missed by some hours, the drawing looks similar to pictures on tv.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
6:20 eastern time, nothing in my part of the world that I can see that relates to the drawing or "terrorist attack"

guess we should for all the time zones to pass though....

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
that oil explosion could be it...even if he was off by some hours..

although that thing with bush was kinda wierd

Kind Regards,
DG

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join