It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a satanist?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
What is a Satanist, there is many kinds out there.

I am technically a Sprititual Satanist, I have many similarities with the Joy of Satan Satanist, I believe the god (Alien really) Ea was Yaweh of the Bible and Enki, his brother is Satan of the bible, he was called God's Angel, but this is BS.

We indeed believe in alot of ancient sumerian things, but personally I don't do (many) rituals, they never involve harm to others, and the only ritual that involved blood was the dedication ritual to rid one self of the baptism.

According to us, when people pray for me it creates many negative energy that is being directed toward us, we believe Yaweh is an evil god capable of cathastropy and death, we also feel that Hell is not a place of torture, but only the most wicked will be indeed tortured, but not physically, but spiritually.

The Laveyean Satanist are Atheists that call them selves Satanist in a type or protest to Christians I believe, check out the Church of Satan.

There is also the misguided fools that think that can commit evil under the name of Satan in the believe that Satan is the true evil ala the bible, like the likes of Charles Manson and such.

But no worries, I follow all rules everyone follows, i'm a monogamous guy who doesn't frequent in strange orgies and weird practices, I just believe Satan is an Extra-Terrestial and so is God, I also believe in a collective power of souls that is the power of creation it self...so we are all part of creation.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Does this ritual revolve around the pentagram?

& do you mean blood ritual to cleanse your christian baptism?

My understanding so far is that church of satan completely rejects God/Jesus....

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hello Harper:

You are exactly right! Currently it is Ahrigmanic (Physics) that is replacing Lucifer. That is because when we became industrialized, propagating we used the Pi prime number to multiply and now physicists are using Phi to divide or breakdown matter. Matter I believe is Pi and Anti-Matter is Phi. Which is the mathmatical algorythm in the Flanagan Neurophone.

Side Bar: Remember that we used to communicate with mammels at the time the Alien, (Lucifer) came to the Eqyptians. Then God became pissed and divided the languages, that includes cats, dogs, dolphins, whales, etc. all speak in differnt, . . . .What? . . .tones! This ability was God giving us the eardrum. Now using ultrasound, it goes behind or around the hearing, thereby undoing Gods work that He did when He banished Lucifer and a third of the serifins into the Phi dimension.

Harper, you have been enlightened to understand. Cordially, Ravenmock1.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
A reversed pentacle is used as a symbol, our self comes first before everything else, Pagans and Wiccans use the pentacle right side up because they believe they should be last, Baphomet, the goat shaped pentacle is a symbol for Satan in the shape of a reversed pentacle, basically combining two symbols that are important to us.

No we do not use pentacles or pentagrams, the ritual by Joy of Satan says you should write your name in blood, but it is not a necesity, red ink does just as well.

as a Satanist, we do reject God and Jesus in our lives, but we do believe they exist in one for or the other.

In no way am I promoting to become a Satanist and I will not try to convert people, but this page tells how to Dedicate to Satan.

I hope your questions got an answer now

Your friendly neighborhood Satanist

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
What is a satanist? I'll try to keep this simple.

A satanist is a christian in denial. Yea, that seemed simple enough.

You see, satan is a christian concept and is pretty much exclusive to their beliefs. If your following satan then you are following a christian concept, therefore you are a christian, though a lousy one.

Satan is for those who were brought up christian, decided it didn't fit their beliefs and rebeled against the main concept. since they weren't smart enough to think outside the book they turned to the only thing left to them. the devil.

Its sad really. A testament to just how enslaving the dogma of religion can be.

Free the chains from your mind and the chains on your soul will melt away.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Satanist = Scientist in latin

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
The Carbon atom is comprised of six electrons, six protons… and six neutrons. One could easily draw parallels between this supposed “God-Satan” rivalry, where both sides commit themselves to both evil and pure deeds in order to prove some grandiose point, and the dialectical nature of positive/negative charges. What is forgotten is the nature of the neutral charge. The lack of a charge is itself a type of charge, representing the perfect balance in nature. The neutron is pure matter, wholly unaffiliated with either side. However, it shares the intrinsic nature of mass with its charged counterparts. Therefore the message of 6-6-6 is one of universal solidarity, as each particle contains mass and every known form of life owes its existence to the Carbon atom. Light, darkness, positive, negative, each opposite has its place in purity, and all are necessary in order for the Sun to work. Ideology is paramount to partisanship. All entities possess the ability to judge right from wrong in practicing their interests. Evil is a manifestation of itself, and it knows no boundaries. Therefore it is not energy, but rather it represents what is known in Logic as an empty extension. All forms of true sin fit within this concept of nothingness.There are enough good things around us that do exist that we need never succumb to the fallacy of permitting evil in order to appreciate what is pure. No other species on this Earth has fallen into this black hole of faulty logic. There is absolutely no need for it to continue. It cannot satisfy even its practitioners or advocates, tortured souls who strive to want and ache and complain, stuck in a vicious pattern imparted on them by their parents, going back many generations.When truth and knowledge are no longer vilified, that will be the start of a great epoch.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[edit on 30-1-2006 by thirtysix]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I've always seen LaVeyan Satanism as sort of contradictory. The first half of the Satanic Bible is dedicated to calling spiritual-type people deluded hypocrites, while attacking occult mysticism as "white light nonsense", and in turn praises carnality and the lack of religion.

The second half of the book, however, is a manual for "satanic magic". Even though LaVey slams occultism, he himself offers an extremely erroneous version of the Enochian Keys, and invites experimentation with his oversimplified interpretation of ceremonial magic. It could be said (and probably has been) that the first part of LaVey's book could be renamed "Nietzche For Dummies", and the second half "Crowley For Dummies". The problem I see here, though, is the mystic attitude in the second not conforming with the anti-mystic in the first.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
ty for your responses...it is a complex issue.

I particulary liked Ravenmocks dialectical fallacy...had to read that quite a few times.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I don't buy the tripe LaVey tries to feed me, I sought most of my knowledge in my self and in father as I like to call him.

I am most definitly not a christian in denial, and the notion of that is an insult to my inteligence, the bible is written by men to control men.

My "kind" believes in us all being gods, we all have the abbility to create.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Most satanists don't sacrifice animals, or any living creature. And you have to believe in god if you want to be a satanist.

Well that's pretty much all i know on this subject. I've got a book about Levey and satanists somewhere in my room.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by The Juvey]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Well they sure got a curch just like us and a bible just like us.
They sure belive in something other than us.
They apear civilised calm people but just in aperence.
Their goal is surivive of the fitest sort of animalistic instinct, they dont have regrets so anithing they do they do it with out regrets.
Few of them get in it and cant get out there are few out there that would like to get out.
They are not balanced people and they will not change their mind.
The religion of god is in variety, i my self belive in god but i prefer to see god with out crosses, icons and other curch stuff like that.
To simply add i know there is a positive force and a negative force out there i'm sure of it.
If you trully feel sorry for others if you trully do deeds to help others with out geting anithing from it or for your image then you trully can find got within you.

God does not relate to crosses, piramids, icons that's just tradition and tradition comes from man him self.
I'm cristian ortodox i look at old people with greed going to curch, they think kissing the cross or an icon will get them in to heaven and they feel so good about them selfs but they ignore the fact that after they walk out
their greed remain with in them selfs.
It's just like the satanic religion.

We are all a bunch of monsters.
I my self can not denny the existance of god, but some times i denny what he wishes and i do it with out knowing i'm doing it.
Religion states "If you belive in god you will be saved" well it's not enough
just to belive he exists.

who ever can find it within his/her self trully that they are capabile of being human can get to god.

Ohhh yes and for masons Doing deeds mecanical will not get you to god, it really does not matter what you do is how you do, if you do it to get
enlighten just turn on the flash ligh
and you have light
When you do a deed you do it cause it says so, doing things like a robot
will get you some where else.
If god wanted little robots wondering around he would of done so.

[edit on 4-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I'll respond to small pieces of quoted text, I hope this isn't excessive quoting but it makes it easier to respond to all the questions.

Well they sure got a curch(sic) just like us and a bible just like us

The LaVeyan satanist have a "bible", I don't have a bible nor a church.

They sure belive(sic) in something other than us.

I don't think I follow.

Their goal is surivive of the fitest sort of animalistic instinct, they dont have regrets so anithing they do they do it with out regrets.

partially correct, we don't feel guilty about doing thign that come natural, from sex to bodilly functions, there are satanist that are promniscious but I am monogamous.

Few of them get in it and cant get out there are few out there that would like to get out.

WRONG, it's not a cult, you can get out when ever you want, cults are WRONG and I do not support Satanic cults, some of these statements might indeed by true about Satanic cults, but they are extremist like extremist muslims, christians or jews.

They are not balanced people and they will not change their mind.

Absolutely not, i'm have a very stable personality and can take alot of mental and physical abuse that is inflicted by all sorts of walks of life, i'm not psychotic or violent, I am quite docile.

The religion of god is in variety, i my self belive(sic) in god but i prefer to see god with out crosses, icons and other curch(sic) stuff like that.

Well we share that much, I believe Satan and God are Christian depictions of the Sumerian Enki and Ea, do a google search on them and you will see some similarities.

To simply add i know there is a positive force and a negative force out there i'm sure of it.

Personally from the impression I get from the bible, God/Yaweh/Jehova is not a very pleasant and forgiving god so IMHO he is quite a negative force.

If you trully(sic) feel sorry for others if you trully(sic) do deeds to help others with out geting anithing from it or for your image then you trully(sic) can find got within you.

I personally am a very helpful person and I will respond to anyone in an emergency, if someone is drowning, I will gladly jump in and try to help them, even though i'm not qualified to swim.

God does not relate to crosses, piramids, icons that's just tradition and tradition comes from man him self.

The only reason I would wear such symbols is to show others what my faith is and personally I would like a tattoo of Baphomet because I like how it looks.

I'm cristian(sic) ortodox(sic) i look at old people with greed going to curch(sic), they think kissing the cross or an icon will get them in to heaven and they feel so good about them selfs but they ignore the fact that after they walk out

Well, Satan doesn't promise copious amounts of wealth or anything in that sense, he gives us spiritual wealth and knowledge, he was the first one who gave humanity knowledge if you might recall, any rituals performed I have done for the reasons to show yaweh I am not on his side and I am willingly wanting to go to hell (because I would have gone there already since I do not practice the Christian faith, nor am I baptised).

We are all a bunch of monsters.

I my self can not denny(sic) the existance of god, but some times i denny what he wishes and i do it with out knowing i'm doing it.

I don't think you should call all of us monsters, the real monsters in this world are murderers (of any faith), child molesters, rapist (etc), sory for the excessive use of (sic), it's part of proper quotation and I shall refrain.

Why do you fear god? isn't he all forgiving? don't you have your own free will to do what you wish? are you his slave?

That's exactly what I dispise about the Christian faith (or should I say god), so I will not be saved because I don't believe? I have different views on creation, and in that thesis, both Inteligent Design and Darwinism plays a role, I will explain further if you wish me to.

who ever can find it within his/her self trully that they are capabile of being human can get to god.

But humans CAN be gods, that is what Satan teaches.

Ohhh yes and for masons Doing deeds mecanical will not get you to god, it really does not matter what you do is how you do, if you do it to get
enlighten just turn on the flash ligh and you have light

what's this about Masons? I have absolutely no affiliation with Masons.

Well, I hope I didn't offend you, I do not believe that the Christian god is the creator, nor is Satan, but I do see a -probability- that they do exist, after all I am more of a scientist than anything else (and no, I have no affiliation with scientology), for all I know, everything is a bunch of BS, but I chose to believe in Enki or Satan if that's what you like to call him.

posted on Feb, 4 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
First of all i would like to say that you put too much accent on religion.
You refer to cristianity has in the only thing of god.

They sure belive(sic) in something other than us.

I don't think I follow.

What i was refering to was not crestianity, you your selfs say you would like to go to hell, well we usualy dont want to we prefere to chose something else,not refering on the usual white man but also yelow people black people brown people the world for that matter.

partially correct, we don't feel guilty about doing thign that come natural, from sex to bodilly functions, there are satanist that are promniscious but I am monogamous.

If you kill some one would you have a regret?
Or let me put it this way if you run some one by accident with a car do you feel sorry for it?

The religion of god is in variety, i my self belive(sic) in god but i prefer to see god with out crosses, icons and other curch(sic) stuff like that.

Well we share that much, I believe Satan and God are Christian depictions of the Sumerian Enki and Ea, do a google search on them and you will see some similarities.

I dont agree.
Simply because you are a Satanist , you replied to this thread because you wanted to give a explenation regarding satan.
There is a god out there, the fact that he does not have white long hair
that is another thing or that religions try to interpret him in diffrent ways.
I have my reasons for beliving in god.

Personally from the impression I get from the bible, God/Yaweh/Jehova is not a very pleasant and forgiving god so IMHO he is quite a negative force.

God is not what some people defind or explain he is, god is god.
God does not belong to a specific type of humans.
You should study all religions most of them implicate god and they are all diffrent.
If you are refering to godfrom only one point of view of what some people describe of him then thats your busines.
So your impresion is based on religion and not on your discovery.
Tiplcal of todays era.

The only reason I would wear such symbols is to show others what my faith is and personally I would like a tattoo of Baphomet because I like how it looks.

What does bapomet represent for you?

I'm cristian(sic) ortodox(sic) i look at old people with greed going to curch(sic), they think kissing the cross or an icon will get them in to heaven and they feel so good about them selfs but they ignore the fact that after they walk out

Well, Satan doesn't promise copious amounts of wealth or anything in that sense, he gives us spiritual wealth and knowledge, he was the first one who gave humanity knowledge if you might recall, any rituals performed I have done for the reasons to show yaweh I am not on his side and I am willingly wanting to go to hell (because I would have gone there already since I do not practice the Christian faith, nor am I baptised).

You take religion too serios.
There are alot of religions out there all refering to god.
SOme of them do not have the hell pit.
I tend to belive that this place would be imaginary or would relate to another dimension rather than some mitological story.
You are rong even from a cristian points of view look at the bible and tell me where do you see the helll paragaf?

Why do you fear god? isn't he all forgiving? don't you have your own free will to do what you wish? are you his slave?

It's not about fear and i have free well, thats why i chose to belive that god is something else rather than what religion teaches.
For me god is a creative source a greate example would be the universe.
If god wanted slaves he would of made slaves.

That's exactly what I dispise about the Christian faith (or should I say god), so I will not be saved because I don't believe? I have different views on creation, and in that thesis, both Inteligent Design and Darwinism plays a role, I will explain further if you wish me to.

What is your view on creation?
I belive for the universe to be this aranged something had to hapen.
Too big to be by mistake.

But humans CAN be gods, that is what Satan teaches.

Tell me the definition of the god.
For now we are microbes compered to the hole universe not even microbes.
What a heaven since we got living conditions, if the moon would be a little closer or a little far away it would bebad news, what a lucky shoot for us.
The nature that you presure so much is a coincidence in your view.
But than again some people like to take the credits for them selfs and say i did it.
Take a look at nature and take a look at things created by man wich one will brake first?

enlighten just turn on the flash ligh and you have light

what's this about Masons? I have absolutely no affiliation with Masons.

Well, I hope I didn't offend you, I do not believe that the Christian god is the creator, nor is Satan, but I do see a -probability- that they do exist, after all I am more of a scientist than anything else (and no, I have no affiliation with scientology), for all I know, everything is a bunch of BS, but I chose to believe in Enki or Satan if that's what you like to call him.

My god is not cristian or muslim or chinise, god is for every one the same.
If you decide to make god white or black that is your choice.
Doctine and god dont mix.
God is simply god he created the universe and permited life to exist, for other matter on religion i tend to agree on some matters and desegree o others.

Who do you like ? The one who created the universe? or the other felow?
This is not a religios question.
See i dont put religion in to it

[edit on 4-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
and I am willing to bet that THEY whom ever they are,

have made spellchecker their friend.

spellchecker can be YOUR friend too.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
That is so off topic

But okay yes it is a good idea for me since english is not my languege.

[edit on 5-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Ground Zero, have you ever read Michael Aquino's book "The Church of Satan", which was sort of a history of that group and his involvement in it?

I ask, because you bring up an interesting point. You said you were not "a Christian in denial", yet you apparently embrace Satan, or whatever it is that Satan may represent or symbolize. Yet Satan is a thoroughly Christian symbol/myth/entity, or whatever.

I'd noticed in Aquino's book, he addressed the same issue. A lot of their members (in the Church of Satan) felt they were being being restricted by the very system they created because, obviously, one can only grow just so much in a religion whose primary objective is to mock another one. This lead to the infamous formation of the Temple of Set, where the whole "make fun of the Christians" thing was abandoned, and theology became more positive (looking for growth in creativity) instead of reactionary (i.e., reacting against the status quo religion).

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Ground Zero, have you ever read Michael Aquino's book "The Church of Satan", which was sort of a history of that group and his involvement in it?

I ask, because you bring up an interesting point. You said you were not "a Christian in denial", yet you apparently embrace Satan, or whatever it is that Satan may represent or symbolize. Yet Satan is a thoroughly Christian symbol/myth/entity, or whatever.

I'd noticed in Aquino's book, he addressed the same issue. A lot of their members (in the Church of Satan) felt they were being being restricted by the very system they created because, obviously, one can only grow just so much in a religion whose primary objective is to mock another one. This lead to the infamous formation of the Temple of Set, where the whole "make fun of the Christians" thing was abandoned, and theology became more positive (looking for growth in creativity) instead of reactionary (i.e., reacting against the status quo religion).

They view it from one point of view and they give a argument regarding crestins.
The bible is formed from many books.
We dont know how it was translated what was added in or substracted.
For substrations i know for sure some books were put aside when constantin the grate decided what to put and what not to put.
So many books were left and not included in the bible.
For example a book made by a woman was not included simply because she was a woman.
So we may never know for sure if the bible is 100% acurete.
But i do tend to give the bible credit in a procentage.
What i also do is look at other religions and to simply say god is white well
thats too much.
Simbols are made by man if you look at the bible it nevers say to pray to the cross or kiss the cross or pray to icons, in my view man just gets god rong and interprets him has he likes.

Regarding Ground zero i think he takes his anger at crestianity rather than god it's self.
Thats no excuse, it's not a motive and he should look further before jumping to colclusions about god.
I my self am a crestin ortodox and i dont agree with the curch dogma simply because it's rong.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf
and I am willing to bet that THEY whom ever they are,

have made spellchecker their friend.

spellchecker can be YOUR friend too.

deos Stana fogrevi tpsoy? nad ni gnerle dseo Stnan fogrevi?

lol ok...you could still read that right?

ok I refrain from big night out drinking and partying cos its a bit too physical plane for me...and sex and all of that...is that why a lot of Satanists like it? so they can go out and run amock and its all ok? My gist of things is that you need to live your life in a spiritual way as much as possible as all the really physical things keep you well entrenched in the physical plane...now it might be fun but it doesnt last...just makes you heavy. Does Satan give you that spiritual connection? Like are you walking around almost out of your body? Do you just run with desire or do you want to feel lighter?

Is that where consequence comes in? oh and if you couldnt read my deliberate errors the question is 'does Satan forgive you? or is there no need cos ... whatever' what if you believe in God..does that pees off Satan?

yes I am ignorant

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join