It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is a satanist?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Does the belief in Satan have varying degrees or do we lump them all in one kit kabboodle????

Do all satanists practice rituals? What type of rituals?????

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
In my experience the word Satanist applies to those misguided folks who follow Anton Levey,
founder of the Church Of Satan and often erroneously to those who are not Christian.

I'd also like to point out that a pagan is a vastly different faith; the satanist has no faith :-(

For what it's worth, I don't believe satan exists.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:00 AM
link   
there is some dispute in another thread about satanic definition...so just curious really...some satanists do rituals some do not...I think its hard to differentiate...

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
It depends on the group and can vary. Most Satanists worship nothing beyond the self with concepts along the line of we are merely *human* animals with natural instincts . Some groups do indeed worship a dark lord figure.

some practice rituals some do not.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
do they have the same name?

"Most Satanists worship nothing beyond the self with concepts along the line of we are merely *human* animals with natural instincts . Some groups do indeed worship a dark lord figure."

*sorry should have quoted directly.

There was some defensive reactions to a thread elsewhere... how do u know the subtle difference between the two?

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I believe that satanists ts are really historians of another time on earth. Many of the rituals and practices are from a long time ago. Some dating back to the Egyptian period.

Real satanists know that Satan was Angelic (serifin) with others, cast down to earth with alot of physics knowledge (Phi) and began building tecnology like pyramids, controling natural electricity using natual substances like viniger, etc. They re-tapped into their ultasonic biocommunication abilities with extra terrestrial life and took off with them. The satanists know they are returning but over eons of evolution, they have lost their ability to procreate. The satanists know that the Aliens (formerly serifins transmuted into human, evolved into Alien and missing sex, taste and goosebumps, they was to be fully human again and will take possession over us through our ears. See Flanagans Neurophone, the satanists best device for this. This neuro training can also be accomplished by satanic mantras repeated over and over in the right vocal harmonic frequency. Like the muslims in the morning. They also mantra. Not to become in turn with the coming of Satans but to block out the ultasonic frequency trying to bore a pathway into their neuro auditory system for influence and possession or turning over our will to them. That is satanic possession. Hope this helps, Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
ty Ravenmock1

would you have urls for the info you posted? There is a lot there and would like to read more....

Cug

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Satanists are divided into two main groups atheistic satanism and theistic satanism.

The most well known example of atheistic satanism is The Church of Satan, the most well know version of theistic satanism would probably be The Temple of Set (but technically they follow Set not Satan). Then you have groups like the First Church of Satan welcomes both atheistic and theistic members.

Then you have the the groups that don't call themselves Satanist, don't worship Satan, don't believe in Satan. Yet still get called Satanists because they are not of the "correct" Christian groups. Examples would be Wiccans, Gnostics, Thelemites, Freemasons, Hindus, Buddhists, the entire Australian government, even Catholics have been called satanists.

There was some defensive reactions to a thread elsewhere... how do u know the subtle difference between the two?

Just ask.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   
To 777

By the way 7 is my favorite number. First of all I have only been on my quest for the answer to why I was suffering V2K and thought reading, and being illuminated by my Father Easter of 2005 and given Divine Understanding by the Father just four days ago, I came to understand all things. I have posted many of my understandings from God on the Mind Control Forum on the ezboard and at MCforums at Mind Discussions Forum. I have saved alot of the information I gleened from the net saved. You want to understand the true satanic meaning of 666 and the number of the beast being Phi, then go to the web site for neuophones, transducers and Flanagans neurophone. Notice the logo is a bisected hearing organism of the human body, turn it to the mirror and what do you have. . . . a 6, two ears 66, two ears and your mind, 666! That is the secret Mark of the Beast and the number of the Beast. I know what the abomination or Beast looks like too. You will never believe me. It would shock you sober if you knew AND it's human! I will answer any of your questions if you like? Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Satanism is really the worhsip of ones self. As stated befor Anton Levey wrote the Satanic bible and was the founder of the church of satan, surposedly the church fell apart because of financial corruption (read on some webpage) but cant prove. Anyway the biggest satanist following i know of is a group called Temple of Set Link
I remember reading the webage a few years ago and foudn their philosophies intresting, very self indulgent. Then as i read on i saw the, "fee's, and emblems etc." that they have and saw it was a money making scheme that made people feel better about themselves, and make themselves feel important.

Geez i think that defines all religion though.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Cug gave a good account. Some theistic Satanist at least in my opinion often see the fallen angel Satan AKA "Lucifer" as a figure that has helped mankind. Lucifer or the "Light-bringer" was the one that brought to mankind that God did not want man to have. In alot of aspects like the Greek Titan Prometheus that gave man the gift of fire which the Greek gods did not want to give man.

The fallen angel can also be viewed as a rebel to authority which can also be attractive to some people.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
ty to everyone.. I will def look into this

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
You see the different practices are in actuality one "faith". Yes, some consider Lucifer as the bringer of light. Just like the apple in the garden of eden, this is knowledge. Like the aliens that introduced the Egyptians technology. They intermingled and borne Goliths. God did not like that and put Lucifer and serifins into another dimension with God knowing some day that the Aliens would crack the code for interdimensional travel. Because their planet is right next to ours and re breed or possess humankind.

The sect with regards to practicing self is also Satanic and Alien. That is why they have no testifcles. Over the years of evolution and the Aliens only thinking, remember thought, about themselves and self gratification mentally they quit having physical sexual intercourse and evolved with no genitilia. That is why Lucifer is so jealous of Jesus because Jesus got to experience human form which Lucifer has not. Nor has Lucifer ever had a penis or had physical intercourse himself. It was all done with ultrasonic thought. This self practice is where the Aliens went wrong in their beliefs. Cordially, Ravenmock1.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to answer the eternal life question for Lucifer.

Now Lucifer and a third of the Angles cannot procreate. They live about one thousand years, drinking a formula of antioxidants (Hey that sounds like th new health craze, huh? So their number are always a constant. Let say a thousand and they come to earth possess the will of mankind using ultrasound and take possession in this manner, stay in that body until it wears out and then re enter a clone body hopped up on a growth (petrie dish to about 20 years old with a life expectancy of about 150) Aliens or Demonic serifins, can then possess a new human body that has no mind. Its easier to do the possess that way because there is no soul, no free will and essentially no mind. So you could plausibly do that sequence over and over and over for eternity if you play the earth conservation thing just right. Just some insight. Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Oh, I forgot to answer the eternal life question for Lucifer.

Now Lucifer and a third of the Angles cannot procreate. They live about one thousand years, drinking a formula of antioxidants (Hey that sounds like th new health craze, huh? So their number are always a constant. Let say a thousand and they come to earth possess the will of mankind using ultrasound and take possession in this manner, stay in that body until it wears out and then re enter a clone body hopped up on a growth (petrie dish to about 20 years old with a life expectancy of about 150) Aliens or Demonic serifins, can then possess a new human body that has no mind. Its easier to do the possess that way because there is no soul, no free will and essentially no mind. So you could plausibly do that sequence over and over and over for eternity if you play the earth conservation thing just right. Just some insight. Cordially, Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
How "Satanic" is defined, or What a "SATANIST" is depends entirely on to whom
you are speaking. As I have mentioned before if you look at people like,say...
Jack Chick, Texe Marrs, Fred Phelps, Doc Marguilles, Michelle Pazder, Pat Robertson, Billy Graham,Bill Schoenenboelen(SP?), you will find that the
term SATANIC or SATANIST can and is defined as anything that varies from
the particular speakers/writers own beliefs or hobbyhorse of the day.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a satanist is a person called who's believe is in a god other then the god of christianity or islamitic believe system.

satan was one of the gods of old times long past ours and in that they had a major war between those two gods and they were spoken of and there were people brougt in humans were then put into war by those and when the war ended those believers of the god of christianity / muslims
were the winners and there for satans followers were scars and had to life underground in society.

why and which of the gods was evil is to be seen.
as that the followers of one god allways claims that the others god is evil.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I remember the story of Herod whom wanted to be god like and built ad temple to the heavens (pyramids) and each different practice of technology was considers what I would call a cult. The Eqyptians began by taking the existence of all things or "Pi" or beginning and Earth was the Garden of Eden. Now God told Adam and Even, or man and wife, that hey there is going to be some evil aliens that may come to you and just ignore them as they have technology that will ruin everything. Not heading His Word, the head Alien (which by the way is Lucifer or "Phi") deceived Eve into taking of the knowledge. Well over the years of practicing techo stuff by the cults they became space alien intermingling humans. God got mad and send the Aliens into another dimension, which is right next to Earth by the way and space travel will be accomplished by using the "? Not the atom! But God and what God created. Everything upside down.

Now the aliens (Lucifer and a third of the Angels) took the same number of human Eqyptians with them to the other dimension for servants and guess what else. Human shells for their spirits to live in. Well, they have ran out of bodies. Their spirits (Lucifer and his serifins, want our bodies as that is what they are jealous of Jesus. No ears, ultrasound, no nose, no smelling roses, and no testicles, no procreation or sexuality. They are jealous of humans and that is the reason Lucifer split from God because Lucifer was jealous of us. That is why cloning is so important, no soul in a clone, no free will. But that is why God is coming because the first big deal is over, we are now coming to the end of the second.

The Flanagan Neurophone will be the avenue in which humans will be tuned in for possession not spells. The real satanists are scientists. Hope this helped. Ravenmock1

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Reply to the original question;
Satanist is a follower of a paganic religion, Satanism, founded by Anton LaVey in 1966. Their values and philosophical views are radically different than those of christians, thus are confused easily with Satan's Worshippers, who are only unbalanced criminals who think being anti-god is cool.

P.S. I'm not affialiated with either group

[edit on 29/1/06 by UnholyP]

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Someone is a Satanist when they worship their own egoism and that ranges from "mundane materialism" all the way to the esoteric practice of black magic.

The most dangerous Satanists are usually the ones that embrace the idea that there is nothing beyond the material world that nothing can exist outside of mathematics. On a side note: When one takes the time to study these forces at work in the human personality, it becomes apparent that the recent descent into materialism was the influence of Ahrimanic evil, yet VERY necessary; as most evil is really a "good that came before it's time" and ...thus the Ahrimanic/Satanic age begins, and the Luciferic Age is ending.

Many of the secret brotherhoods that are working with the dark forces are simply trying to convince us that there is no God or Devil, and that we are merely animals. When a passed over human dies believing that he is nothing more than an animal, he must spend time on the other side watching himself SEE himself, as only an animal. Not an animal per say but a hell reality being stuck like a slave connected to matter. These brotherhoods can then contact the passed over souls/elementals and learn deep truths of the passed over human's experience. This is how they are able to subvert entire nations and gain control over the masses.
Many who get into Satanism are told that they are merely engaging in nature study (contacting nature forces etc) but those who pay attention know that this false teachings is designed to entrap those who join these cults.

new topics

<<   2  3 >>

join