It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have characteristics that also wolves have.what do you thing?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
ok. if anyone has read my others treads,he probably know i want to become a werewolf or a vampire or both.
with these posts i tried to find out if anyone could explain to me everything about these creatures.
BUT i got nothing.

and now the truth, i think i have wolf's characteristics ( told it a man who sayed to me that he have meet lots of these creatures)
my characteristics are
1. a like to be alone most of time.
2. when i get angry, i can break down everything in my way.
3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times this day.

Lastly, i have strange dreams.

my last dream was: it was night and i was wandering. suddenly, one man when saw me screamed and then two dogs start chasing me. when the sun rised they stopped.

what do you thing about these things? do they mean something to you ? can expain to me? i am looking forward for every kind of answers

[edit on 23-1-2006 by vampwolf]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Dude, you're now one of my favorite members.

3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times these day.

That is good stuff right there.
Have you been to a doctor to be analyzed and examined?

If I were somebody that knew you I'd have some silver bullets handy.

Peace

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Dr Love]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times these day.

sounds pretty normal to me...

don't take offence to this (as none is intended) but I think you might be quite a young person, am I right?

these sound like you have a great deal of pent up aggression and attention seeking rage kind of similar to ADHD.

I imagine that you feel like others don't understand you, well others are in the same situation.

I think the likelyhood of you becoming a Werewolf would be fairly slim.

I would also not suggest you get a dog to bite you in the hope of metamorphosing as this will only lead to a dangerous injury.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with having imagination but don't let it rule your life or get you into a dangerous predicament.

No offense intended, you understand

Klep.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
i have characteristics that also wolves have.

ok. if anyone has read my others treads,he probably know i want to become a werewolf or a vampire or both.
with these posts i tried to find out if anyone could explain to me everything about these creatures.
BUT i got nothing.

and now the truth, i think i have wolf's characteristics ( told it a man who sayed to me that he have meet lots of these creatures)
my characteristics are
3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times this day.

Lastly, i have strange dreams.

All very interesting but HOWL we know if its true

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
ok. you think am a teenager but i am not. and i am not obssesded with becoming a werewolf. i want to live for senturies to enjoy everything i can in my life.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I live with a big bad wolf. My husband.
Maybe you two should get together and share experiences.

Seriously, go seek help, my friend.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I always wanted to be something different but I am just plain old normal. My daydreams and nightdreams are something different. If you have active daydreams of werewolves and such it might be a good idea to write them down. Who knows it could lead to a really good story and make you wads of cash. Just to caution you, be careful who you talk to this about. You may get many people thinking you are "too weird". There may also be role playing groups that you can get involved with in your area that may allow you to indulge your inner wolf. These things allow you to express your inner self and be something different in constructive ways. Who knows find enough like minded people and you could start your own role playing group.

Being normal is soooo boring.
At least you are trying other things, just be sure not to hurt anyone as you can sometimes get carried away if you aren't careful..

Have fun but be safe.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   

my characteristics are

Hmmm...

1. Wolves are NOT solitary animals. They are deeply connected to their social group, and spend most of their time around others of their kind. Most wolves cast out from the pack die in a short period of time, the phrase "Lone Wolf" is ubiquitous but actual animals fitting that bill are rather rare. Badgers on the other hand can compete with just about anything for territory, without the luxury of back-up. You wanna talk about solitary animals, wolves don't fit that bill, the badger does.

2. Wolves are NOT terrifying killers, they're relatively weak and timid, even in groups. Wolves can be reasoned with, and intimidated easily, unlike badgers. Often wolves can be subdued by simple taking a less threatening stance, or one of submission. Try that on a badger and you're likely to get torn to shreds. If you're looking for an angry animal, a hardcore animal, try badger. They're nature's furry little psychopath...

3. Stumped me there. I'd say Klepto's got the odds on favorite pegged pretty good though.

So far you describe yourself as more of a badger, so why do you think you're a wolf? Everyone wants to be a wolf, nobody wants to be a badger, why is that? Why doesn't the badger get the respect it deserves?

If I had a choice, I'd choose werebadger in a second. Did I mention they burrow splendidly?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
1. when wolves get angry can kill.
2.wolves are like lions when they are young they have not a group but they wandering u ntil they will find one, or perhaps become leaders of their group.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I don't think wolves get angry. they will kill for food or defense. They have a very strict social structure designed to avoid conflict. Anger is a uniquely human emotion, imho

wolves are probably the most misunderstood animal on the planet, thanks to movies and TV.
anyway

if you want to imagine yourself as a scary loner creature, maybe go with a great white shark ? The do spend a lot of time alone, and can kill

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Wolves can be reasoned with, and intimidated easily, unlike badgers.

That does it! I'm going to be a were-badger from now on.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Syrinx is right, wolves aren't emotional creatures, they're instinctual. They don't fight for fun, or to satisfy some cryptic motivation, they do it for purely practical purposes like determining heirarchy or defending territory.

Jonna, excellent!

www.badgerbadgerbadger.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by WyrdeOne
Jonna, excellent!

www.badgerbadgerbadger.com...

Ya, I remember the dance lessons I had to take for this video. I'm the third one in. This, of course, is me in a badger form. The snake was very unprofessional about the whole thing; he would just sit on the catering table and rub his slimy @ss through all the donuts during breaks. Very unprofessional!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
woof, woof woof woof woof, grrrr grrrrrrrrrrrrl owwwwooooooooooooooo woof woof wruff ggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrowll wwwoooooooooooooooooooooow ow ow ow owoooooooooooooooooooooo woof

but don't tell anyone ok?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by vampwolf

2.wolves are like lions when they are young they have not a group but they wandering until they will find one, or perhaps become leaders of their group.

vampwolf, from reading your posts over the last couple of days it is clear you are interested in Vampires and werewolves. Perhaps inspired by the movie Underworld. lycans,vampires and hybrids..........

If you are truly interested in wolves you should do some reading on them. The things you have listed as wolf characteristics are actually far from the truth and maybe you are just wishing that you are like a wolf. You have made it clear on this board that you want to become a vampire werewolf hybrid.

personally i want to become werewolf and vampire, a hybrid. what should i do?

how can i become a werewolf or a vampire or both?pls, i am waiting for an answer.

At ATS we encourage the exploration of alternative topics, but Underworld is a movie a fantasy. You like the idea of it so much that you are now trying to make a fantasy a reality. You have gotten so deep into it that you now believe that you share characteristics with a Wolf. You may have the above characteristics but these characteristics are not that of a wolf.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
At ATS we encourage the exploration of alternative topics, but Underworld is a movie a fantasy. You like the idea of it so much that you are now trying to make a fantasy a reality. You have gotten so deep into it that you now believe that you share characteristics with a Wolf. You may have the above characteristics but these characteristics are not that of a wolf.

killjoy

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

killjoy

My Bad.
Please continue barking.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Hello Friends:

I'm a very spiritual person, and I try to fallow to the
best I can (now that I live in Puerto Rico) the Native
American religion (Lakota/Sioux). I was told by a Elder
in Florida that my spiritual Animal is the wolf. I had many,
many dreams were I run with wolves in a snow coverd forest
and there had been times were I can feel a spiritual wolf with me.
I have a wolf tatto, wolves photos, caleendars, belt books,ect.
Also think that the howling of a wolf is a beutyful thing but that does
NOT makes me a werewolf and I also have many of the traids that wolves have.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by vampwolf
2.wolves are like lions when they are young they have not a group but they wandering u ntil they will find one, or perhaps become leaders of their group.

1. I had a friend who stayed in Canaada eh(
) and his family's cabin were surrounded by wolves. His mum (who is the least intimidating woman in the world) went out with a broomstick (quality) and just chaed a pack of them away.

2. Not true. Male wolves are likely to go solitary because they have been forced out of a pack by new alpha. But even that doesn't happen much.

Wolves are some of the most relatively tame wild animals around. They only kill for food or defence. Native Americans tamed wolves and used them like we use dogs for a while and primitive man would have too.

In your case, you aren't a wolf. When I was going through puberty I had the whole teenage-male-emotional-solitary thing and thought it would rock to live forever and do what I want etc etc.
If your worried ask a friend over for the full moon, lock yourself in a cage and tell them to watch you.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'm anything but a doctor, so this is just my two cents.

It sounds more like Tourette's Syndrome to me. Yes, that's the one that causes you to swear and speak at uncontrollable volumes. There are other kinds of this disorder though.

Oddly enough though, I believe this would fall under the type called "Coprolalia." This type of Tourette Syndrome includes the symptom of making uncontrollable mouth noises (ie, barking). This is considered a "complex vocal tic." This is actually fairly rare in people who suffer from Tourette's (only about 15% have this form) and is not the "tell-tale" sign for having the disorder, as is commonly believed.

Other mental disorders commonly occur with people suffering from Tourette's as well. Examples of these would be learning and attention disabilities, behaviorial problems (such as the anger problem you mentioned in your second "wolf" characteristic), obsesive compulsive disorders, and forms of impulsiveness.

So, in all honesty, I would suggest that you see a physician as soon as possible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join