It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have characteristics that also wolves have.what do you thing?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I, for one, completely believe vampwolf thinks he's becoming a werewolf. In fact, according to my dad, vampwolf has the telltale signs of someone who thinks they are becoming a werewolf, i.e. the belief that he is, in fact, becoming one. That is usually the most important part of believing something is true. The believing it part.

As for the rest of you, I say *bosh posh* because it's extremely fun to say, and sounds a little dirty. Bosh posh, bosh posh. IT's a bit like showering with Angelina Jolie, except that she's not actually there, and the water is only a tad lukewarm.

Vamp, stand up to these miscreants, bark a few times, and then rip out their innards! I believe in your beliefs, and so, then, well, they are believed. By us both. Thank you.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Does licking your own arse count as a wolf/werewolf trait? I'm not saying I lick my own arse. It's actually a freind of mine, and I'm kinda asking for him...

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by vampwolf
ok. you think am a teenager but i am not. and i am not obssesded with becoming a werewolf. i want to live for senturies to enjoy everything i can in my life.

if the only reason you have to be a Vamp/wolf is to be imortal...have you considerated to be a lich, Demi-lich, or anything similar??, i think it will be easyer then the options you present. just start to learn necromancy, and practice it, and you will be on the road to be a possible lich kind.

positive aspects:
- Always alone, in a dark tomb/cave/house,etc.
- Powerfull elemental and death magic.
- Imortality.
- can ride the world in a special atral form(what makes you invisible/etherial to organic human eyes).
- can possess human or animal bodies.
- your body will be imortal, unless some one knows the "secret"
but even if some ne knows how to destroy you, he will need yet to find a special artifact, hidden by you.

negative aspects:

- Insanity.(the fact that a necromancer starts his studies to became a lich , will bring him sooner or later a high insanity, especialy if he change in a demi-lich form, we can say that a lich trades inteligence and sanity for absolute power)

a vampire have a fatal need for blood, as other vulnerabilities, a werewolf can't control him self after the transformation, behind the fact it is annoying that you can't remeber at all what you have done last night!, any form of undeads, have memory, conscience, and extravagant powers and qualities, so my recomendation goes for:undead power!

Just in case, i am not joking or beeing heronic!it's just a sugestion

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
i forget to say that i do not agree on your 3 points that makes you think you are turning in a wolf!

1- wolfs are pak-animals, they are not lonely animals at all, they are very sociable and they do cordenated group atacks.

2- wolfs don't get in a berserk/blood rage status when in extreme need for food, instead they became even more cautious, and act even with more inteligence.

3-if you start to bark like a camel, that dosen't means you are starting to change in one.

stay well mate

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
*i cast level 3 eroticism on this thread*

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by RockerDom
I, for one, completely believe vampwolf thinks he's becoming a werewolf. In fact, according to my dad, vampwolf has the telltale signs of someone who thinks they are becoming a werewolf, i.e. the belief that he is, in fact, becoming one. That is usually the most important part of believing something is true. The believing it part.

Of course believing something is true is the first step to believing its true. What kind of logic is that?
Just because people believe in something that isn't the first step into it actually being true.

People use to think the world was flat, did that make it flat? People use to think that African's were a beast race, does that make it true? Believing something is true only makes it true for them and what is true to them is not true to the world.
Earth isn't flat, its round. Black people are not beast races they are a people who have evolved skin with a greater concentration of pigment to deal with a sunnier climate.

Now, I'm not saying werewolves are not real, but vampwolf's claims that first he is becoming a vampire, then a wolf and then both, sound to me like those of a pubescent male undergoing a maturation of the mind and subsequent feelings of difference which manifest themselves as him seeing what he wants to see.

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Puh-lease.

My Surname is Wolfe.

My family traces back 500 years into Prusia.

Though wolf-like, I pay none of it any mind due to the possible psychological explinations.

Oh yeah...AND I HAVE FANGS!

Picture

Note that the canines are so large I only have 3 incisors between them! The normal for humans is 4.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
And are you constantly plagued by the itching doubt that you "aren't in Kansas any more?".....as well as hordes of angry mobs screaming at you?

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Since when did this forum become a Dungeons and Dragons discussion?
I'm a level 2,000 ninja (with a million hit points and maximum charisma) who can equip any weapon and get an automatic damage bonus on any attack made against anything undead

Seriously though, according to every bit of lore available,
you can not just become a werewolf (or whatever).
If that was the case, then I'm just going to become a trillionaire (because I believe that it's happening).
I exhibit all the traits;
cynisism, a taste for the finer things in life, etc.
I mean, yeah, if you want to run around naked in the forrest and sniff people's butts, that's great (maybe one day, I'll join you), but that doesn't make you a werewolf.
I like spending my money, I guess that makes me a trillionaire.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
how's your shrooms?

I still think i have something in me. Great hearing, even better sight, extended k9's / double the size of normal ones. Just weird stuff. I doubt your a wolf.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
You come to this place looking for answers and find nothing but torment. Don't get discouraged you will find what you are looking for, you are just looking in the wrong places. Alot of times in life you are going to have to look deep within yourself to find the answers, that you most likely do not want to truly know. But, when you find them you will know, they are the answers that you have been looking for. Even if you do not necisarily agree 100% with them. That is who you are and there is nothing you can do about the person you have turned out to be. Alot of it had to do with things that you will not even be able to remember on a concious level. Things that your parents may have or have not done to you such as little things as picking you up when you cried when you were little as apposed to letting you cry yourself to being self-Confident of being alone. There are many things that parents do with thier kids that creates who they are on a level that can never be recreated accept through deep psychology that most of us do not even understand. But, just remember that therre are answers out there and there are people out there that are scared to find the answers to thier own life problems so, they come here and try to look down on you for trying to find yours. Don't become one of them !!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Since when did this forum become a Dungeons and Dragons discussion?
I'm a level 2,000 ninja (with a million hit points and maximum charisma) who can equip any weapon and get an automatic damage bonus on any attack made against anything undead

Seriously though, according to every bit of lore available,
you can not just become a werewolf (or whatever).
If that was the case, then I'm just going to become a trillionaire (because I believe that it's happening).
I exhibit all the traits;
cynisism, a taste for the finer things in life, etc.
I mean, yeah, if you want to run around naked in the forrest and sniff people's butts, that's great (maybe one day, I'll join you), but that doesn't make you a werewolf.
I like spending my money, I guess that makes me a trillionaire.

If you wanted to become a Trillionaire ... the door is wide open. And you believing it enough to actually see how it is goign to happen is the very first thing you have to believe without believe that the world never ended none of us would be here today !!!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Ill tell you whats happened... Your mate doesn't really like you hes slipped something in your drink and thats why your barking and he will be laughning like a maniac... just like everyone on this forum seriously i think this is this worst thing you could have said... omg im on my laptop i think like a comp i must be turning into one arhhhhhhh!!!!

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
"1. a like to be alone most of time.
2. when i get angry, i can break down everything in my way.
3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times this day."

Well I do have a possible explanation and it is a documented psychological phenomen called 'Lycanthropy' in which people do not actually shape shift but rather behave like an animal. Of coarse according to folk lore lycanthropy actually mean to physically transform.

Now I'm not trying to be a dick or anything but perhaps just maybe you should go and see a doctor about this type of behaviour because it is definatly not normal.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Wow I wen,t through almost the same thing.except my manifestations consisted of sprouting a furry tail,chasing cats up trees and peeing on lamposts

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
Wow I wen,t through almost the same thing.except my manifestations consisted of sprouting a furry tail,chasing cats up trees and peeing on lamposts

People like the one posted above are looking for something too. They just have no clue as to where to start looking. At least you have a Beginning point.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm confused.

why is this post into the number 75? i keep seeing it and wondering, so i clicked on it finally, and well...i'm still confused. " i have characteristics that also wolves have.what do you thing?" ?really?

I must be missing something. i'm going to go change my ripped up starchy white shirt into a wife beater and some suspenders and then go shave my forehead...

hoooooowwwwwwlllllll......

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Had to read this...curiosity got the better of me.

What a hoot!

Rizla: I'm still crying!

Nice teeth Mr Wolf...I assume you like to party hard when the moon is full.

I was told by a girl once that I had Wolves eyes...apparently she said I was the third person she's met in her life that has Wolves eyes (she was around 35)...I reckon she was just trying to get into my pants...but anyhow, that doesn't make me a Wolf, does it?

Anyhow, I do believe that vampwolf has now transformed into a wolf.

Why?

He hasn't posted because his paws can't work the keyboard.

Cheers

JS Ruf

[edit on 19-6-2006 by jumpspace]

posted on Jan, 19 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   
okay i don't know what to do anymore. I'm scared.

Your traits have nothing to do with it, although barking is a bit odd.
My friend is a hybrid
completely red eyes, claws, fangs, even wings.
He even bit me and sucked out some of my blood with my permission. He also gave me the black venom bite, its to turn me into one but right now it just hurts like hell. I should turn soon tho, the next full moon was what someone on this site said to him. But i might not, and its freaking me out with anticipation. All i know is that he is one. There are vampires, werewolves, and hybrids out there. But i have no idea if we are immortal so i wouldn't get your hopes up for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join