Originally posted by vampwolf
ok. you think am a teenager but i am not. and i am not obssesded with becoming a werewolf. i want to live for senturies to enjoy everything i can in
if the only reason you have to be a Vamp/wolf is to be imortal...have you considerated to be a lich, Demi-lich, or anything similar??, i think it will
be easyer then the options you present. just start to learn necromancy, and practice it, and you will be on the road to be a possible lich kind.
- Always alone, in a dark tomb/cave/house,etc.
- Powerfull elemental and death magic.
- can ride the world in a special atral form(what makes you invisible/etherial to organic human eyes).
- can possess human or animal bodies.
- your body will be imortal, unless some one knows the "secret"
but even if some ne knows how to destroy you, he will need yet to find a special
artifact, hidden by you.
- Insanity.(the fact that a necromancer starts his studies to became a lich , will bring him sooner or later a high insanity, especialy if he change
in a demi-lich form, we can say that a lich trades inteligence and sanity for absolute power)
a vampire have a fatal need for blood, as other vulnerabilities, a werewolf can't control him self after the transformation, behind the fact it is
annoying that you can't remeber at all what you have done last night!, any form of undeads, have memory, conscience, and extravagant powers and
qualities, so my recomendation goes for:undead power!
Just in case, i am not joking or beeing heronic!it's just a sugestion